Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Whippin' up some Breakfast
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-22-2015, 06:03 AM

:::This interview is brought to you in association with Xtreme Wrestling Federation co :::

::: We are a greeted with a "The Breakfast Club" radio banner. The hottest Hip Hop and anything-street related radio show on the planet::

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

:: When it fades out we are met with the sight of the Breakfast Club hosts, the inquisitive DJ Envy and the exquisite Angela Yee, in the Breakfast club Studio sitting side by side, overhead microphones positioned in front of them. On the other side of the desk separated by a glass barrier is Trax seated with another overhead microphone situated in front of him level with his face which is donning Oakley shades and that rapidly becoming familiar shit eating grin, he looks like he has no care or worry in the world, and why would he? :::

DJ Envy:: Morning people I'm DJ Envy I'm here with the beautiful Angela Yee and we got a special guest in the studio tonight, professional wrestler and one of the latest additions to the XWF, thats Xtreme Wrestling Federation for y'all that living under a rock, brand. Trax, waddup my man?

Waddup Envy, and Angela I gotta say you are looking mighty fine this morning.

Angela Yee:: I woke up like this (laughs) thanks handsome it's good to have you here with us.

DJ Envy:: Now you're a special guest Trax like I said we don't usually have people not involved in the Hip Hop industry on the show but what people don't know is me and you go back a couple years.

We do, beat you at beer pong at my boys Timberlands house party (laughs) for the record I've dabbled in the Hip Hop industry, dropped a mixtape when I was 16, moved a couple units in the hood, sure I told you?

DJ Envy:: Shit you right I remember you telling me.

Angela Yee :: Rap, box, wrestle, is there anything you can't do?

Well unfortunately my aspired rap career didn't quiet take off, that shit is hard, I mean beating people to a pulp is easy man, but song writing, getting the right production, getting the mixing right, that shit takes real effort (laughs).

Angela Yee :: Speaking about beating people up so like Envy's already clarified you've come out of retirement and laced up them boots and stepped back into the squared circle, now I'm a big wrestling fan I watched your career in FCW, you had some classic matches, rivalries and the level of competition there was insane.

It was

You've already touched upon in another interview why you've come back but can I ask what made you pick XWF?

Well obviously I'm used to a high level of competition, working in a federation with various talented individuals most of whom have got something to bring to the table, I had that hunger to come out of retirement but I didn't want to go to a federation where the talent and competition was a couple leagues lower than what I was used to y'know? So I did a bit of scouting. Bit of research. Poked my head through a couple of doors and from the federations I came across XWF is the company that's best suited for someone of my calibre.

DJ Envy:: I'm with you on that one. Like my partner Angela here I'm a big fan of wrestling reason why we reached out to you and got you in the studio, you're a legend in your own right but XWF is home to legends too, both past and in the making. Their slogan is "The action never stops" and man from what I've seen they ain't lying. Things go from 0 to 100 real quick on the shows. Some hungry tough competitors.

Exactly. I want nothing less.

Angela Yee:: Anyone you've seen that you're looking forward to facing? I mean other than the Universal Champion, whoever that may be after Bad Medicine.

There's a couple of people I've seen and that I've thought to myself there's potential for us to put on a greeting showing if and when we faced off, sure.

DJ Envy:: Who?

Thats a secret (wink) I'll say this though, rookie, veteran, jobber, legend, man, woman, zombie, mummy, everybody on the roster needs to look over their collective shoulders, however by the time they do I would of more than likely already passed them by.

DJ Envy:: I personally can't wait for you to square up against the Doctor.

Angela Yee:: Maybe you should answer the Intercontinental champion Sebastian Duke's challenge? That guys begging the XWF management to face somebody new and credible and that would be an awesome match up.

That would be a good match Envy, when the time comes, and Angela you may be on to something there. Those two would be great challenges, resulting in some great matches for sure. You can throw me in the ring against anyone however and you're guaranteed to have at the very least a decent match up even if I have to carry my opponent or opponents, something I feel like I'm going to have to do at Bad Medicine.

DJ Envy:: Let's talk about your opponents at Bad Medicine shall we? Swagmire and DMX-Factor, both have had a lot to say this week, some strong words and good promos from both.

Angela Yee:: This whole match up came about due to Swagmire throwing racist jabs at you and DMX backstage. How do you deal with a guy like that? Repeatedly injecting racism into his promos despite being biracial himself.

The racism is not an issue to me, I've had racist remarks thrown at me all my life, racism is everywhere and it will never go away, I've learnt to deal with it, it doesn't detract from my accomplishments and it doesn't leave a dent on my self esteem, his jabs at me hit thin air, I promise though when we're in the ring, mine won't.

Angela Yee:: So it doesn't really bother you.

Not at all. Although I am curious as to why he is how he is when he's biracial. Muddy Waters I can understand, but him? Maybe the other mix raced and black kids rejected him at school and wouldn't let him play games with them maybe?

DJ Envy:: Could be on to something there! He made a rebuttal about you insinuating Martin Luther King would want you to kick his ass because he was a man of peace, do you genuinely belief if he was alive he would condone violent actions against Swagmire, or anyone like him for that matter?

I realize the type of man MLK was, a pacifist, although I think he'd change his tune if he saw ignorance on the level of Swagmires. Kind of like that episode of the Boondocks, where MLK isn't dead but in fact is in a coma and eventually comes out of it, and when he sees how fucked up the world he's woken up to has become, he becomes a man of anger, frustration, and ultimately drops his ideologies, I reckon a man such as Swagmire would have the same effect on MLK.

Angela Yee:: I loved that episode.

DJ Envy:: Same, he must bother you a little though man, right?

Well yeah what irks me, what REALLY frustrates me about Swagmire is not his backwards mentality regard black people but his backwards mentality about this match. He thinks he can half ass it, he thinks he can mail it in, against me you go into a match with that attitude and you've already lost and I'm trying to plant that fact into him but I guess I'll just have to do it by planting his face into the canvas. He's never lost against a black wrestler? Well I've never lost to anyone whose head and heart isn't fully in the game, his isn't, he's already shown that, basically admitted it several times, I've never lost to someone like that, and I'm not about to begin.

It's funny how in his eyes, black people are probably lazy workers, when he is in fact one of the laziest workers I have ever seen in my life. Over the hill cop. Over the hill wrestler. He just shows up once every blue moon, clumsily fumbles and goes through the motion of something that imitates a wrestling match then leaves, laying down and relinquishing titles, because its "funny", me crushing his larynx with the Trap Silencer so he can never speak again, now that's "funny". His whole demeanour and attitude is a spit in the face of everyone breaking their backs figuratively and literally to go out there on weekly basis and push themselves, everyone whose backs this company has been built on. He's never broke his back for this company or any company, so at Bad Medicine, I'll break his fucking back in several places.

He is completely unfocused. Look at his last mediocre promotion. The first half was directed completely at me, which is reasonable because I'm the biggest threat in this match, but it was mostly tedious worn out talk. Really the dude is still crying over the fact I attacked Sanders? I was in the building because I was signing and going over the finishing touches of my contract with management, Sanders issued an open challenge and I answered it, anyone could of, most of the Monday warfare roster members were in the building that night, its standard procedure, he wasn't though was he, where was he? Oh that's right. Shadows of irrelevancy. Part-time buster. Dude needs to "let it go" like that Frozen song, I know he knows all the lyrics, this dudes iPod playlist is more feminine than Tyler Perrys wardrobe.

Angela Yee:: (laughs)

DJ Envy:: Shout out to my boy Tyler Perry!!

Then the second part of his promo had fuck all to do with anything. He doesn't even mention DMX in his third promo, not even once. Focusing on one opponent and failing to address the other? Poor promotional skills. In fact, in the three promos Swagmire has done so far has he even talked about the stipulation of the match? Barely. One or two sentences. The whole point of promotions is to promote the match and any stipulations it may have and talk about your opponents. In his last promo he didn't even mention DMX and he's barely said a word about the match stipulation throughout this week. Come on this is basic promotional skills here. Mailing it in with the promos, mailing it in with his dedication and work ethic. Pathetic.

He can make light of my past and come up with all the gay conspiracies about me fucking Sanders he likes. Hey Swaggy, if you have fantasies about men doing sexual acts on other men, making gay jokes, that's on you homie. Bad Medicine, I leave scars on your back and break you in half, feel free to make a gay joke out of that, c'mon, anything to make you feel better, I know you won't be able to resist, get all the wisecracks in while you still can, Bad Medicine, you're done, you and the man you've seemingly forgot about, DMX.

DJ Envy:: Speaking of which... DMX now this guy is the self proclaimed wild card in the match right, he's come out said you're intimidated by him, that it'd be a mistake to overlook him. What are your thoughts on DMX?

I've already said that I find DMX somewhat admirable, he has the passion and the drive. Something we both share. Does he like me having the abilities and ring prowess to use that hunger to get to where he wants to go? We shall see, maybe in far off future sometime but not at Bad Medicine where he has to go through me, an impossible situation which he will find out. Intimidated by him? Why would I be? He has given me no reason to be, he's right I do pride myself on being strong in all aspects that matter. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. My body, my mind, have both been put through imaginable strain throughout my life as a wrestler and even before that, I have been involved in some barbaric matches, matches that have seen flesh torn clean off my bone, left me with injuries I've been told I'll never recover from, but have.

Angela Yee:: True.

I have been doubted, screwed over, had people try and get into my head, even go after my family at attempts to get one over me mentally and I have endured, my career has made me a hardened man, who doesn't fear pain, is not moved by petty comments and insults like the ones Swagmire throws around and is definitely not intimidated by men such as DMX.

DMX is a small high flyer, I know his body is built for speed but if he thinks I'm underestimating him for being a vanilla midget, well in this case, chocolate midget, he's terribly wrong.

I mean really, I've faced opponents of all sizes and styles, small and fast, big and durable, it doesn't matter, he thinks I've never wrestled people of similar stature and size like him? Really? He needs to wise up. He'd have to be a complete idiot to think that shit. He thinks I can't react to his speed? Then it's him underestimating me. My reflexes are efficiently attuned. I saw his promo. He genuinely believes I'll have trouble with "fast moving targets", what because the opponents I've faced in the past have all just stood there and let me wail on them? He prides himself on his intelligence then well hm, maybe he could utilize it some more. I can hit him, ground him and beat him soundly and convincingly. I assure you.

Angela Yee:: You haven't got to assure us.

DJ Envy:: No sir.

Angela Yee:: He had some lyrics from Hovs "crown" track in his promo, interesting choice of lyrics.

Interesting in the fact those lyrics didn't apply to him whatsoever. They apply to Jay Z because Jay Z is arguably the king of rap. With other rappers constantly trying to take the crown off him. What is DMX the king of? What crown does he have? Please. He is the King of nothing. Nobody is trying to take his crown because he has no crown to take.

On another note I hope he had a good Birthday. Truly. I hope him and his little buddies celebrated to their hearts contents. Because after Bad Medicine, there will be no celebrations. There will be no toasts or laughter. There will be only be disappointment and anguish. He won't be getting embraced by his friends or family after this match, he'll be in the back, getting the lacerations on his body tended to by the XWF doctors. No celebrations. Just disappointment. So he should celebrate while he can. Him winning this match is a fools dream, illogical, kinda like its illogical how in his last promo he was talking in mostly perfect English but the two before that he was speaking in mostly slang.

Angela Yee:: Yeah I picked up on that too, seems to be having a bit of a personality crisis there maybe (laughs)

(laughs) Possibly, he's an self entitled "enigma" remember. Full of mysteries that kid.

:: Trio laugh collectively ::

Angela Yee:: Hilarious. Thats all we got time for now, Trax it's been good for you pop by even if it was brief .

Don't mention it, it's been good passing through.

DJ Envy:: Hey maybe we could get DMX on here next? He calls himself the freestyla among a whole bunch of other names, maybe we can get him to spit a couple of hot bars live on air?

Should get Swagmire to do the Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap live on air instead considering he looks exactly like Carlton Banks.

::Trio laugh collectively once more as the scene fades ::

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15