Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Come on you punks!
Marek Matthews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-21-2015, 04:52 PM

Hey all you punks, let me tell you something. This Sunday at the pay per view, I am going to walk out with the Federweight championship. I don't care who's skull I need to bust, I will bust everyone's skull. I will break every single one of your necks. It doesn't really matter. I am the very best this federation has ever seen. You see, I don't think you're very smart for wanting to step into the ring with the likes of me. You're a complete idiot if you think you can beat me, so let me say this really really slow for you guys. I am the best. I will beat the crap out of each and every one of you. I will walk out with my hand raised and the Federweight championship around my waist. I am the very best and there is nothing you can do to defeat me.

I remember when I was just a little boy, I always wanted to be a wrestler, and now I am doing that. I am finally living the dream. I am rich as hell and I am strong as hell. I will rip all your heads off. I will show the wrestling world what I can do. I have been waiting for this my whole life and it's finally happening. You guys better be afraid. You might as well not bother stepping into the ring with me because straight up, you're not going to win. Outsider Joel, you say you've been eyeing the Federweight championship since you nearly captured it, well guess what Outsider Joel, that's as close as you're going to get to it. You won't be able to get to touch that belt because it is going around my waist.

Outsider Joel, you better realize what is going to happen to you this Sunday at Bad Medicine. I'm going to break every single bone in your body. I am going to make an example out of you and show the wrestling world why I am the very best. Everyone will know me but don't you worry, they'll know you too. They'll know you as the guy that Marek Matthews destroyed in the pre show match at the pay per view. Outsider Joel, you may be fast and quick in the ring, but that won't do you any good. You can run but you can't hide. I will get you in that ring, in that squared circle. You may be a great competitor, but you're not as good as Marek Matthews and that's just the way it is.
Edit Hate Post Like Post