Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Team Gilmour is exactly like Fans
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-21-2015, 12:43 AM

SATURDAY MAY 9TH 2015

WATCHING RUGBY LEAGUE - AUSTRALIAN NRL

GAME BETWEEN NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS CRONULLA SUTHERLAND SHARKS

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=COPGC_tqK04[/video]

I'm taking a break as I prepare for Wednesday Night Madfare and my number 1 contenders match against L H Harrison for the Hart Championship. I've made it to my hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. And I'm on my lap top managing to find a link to watch one of my favorite Rugby League teams and that's the New Zealand Warriors. The only New Zealand Rugby league team in the Australian Rugby League Competition. It is the most toughest League competition in the world, just for clubs.

I have to admit that I'm a Rugby fan at heart, but at the moment I am just interested in the All Blacks New Zealand National team. Not interested in the Super 15 Provincial competition. The All Blacks don't play until July.

So that is why I am watching Rugby League. My third favorite team of all time. The New Zealand Warriors. In any sport. After the All Blacks, and the Otago Highlanders Rugby Union Super 15 team.

So I'm sitting down watching the New Zealand Warriors, and hoping that after 8 rounds with a 3 Win 5 Loss record that they are going to turn their season around. They can't afford to have their 3rd loss in a row.

And there we are within the last 10 minutes of the game we are 14-16 down. The team is in trouble. They have just had a try scored against them, and looking out on their feet. When the above play happens.

(Ryan Hoffman with the charge down)

"Awesome Hoffy that's what we needed, maybe this can set something up."

(Cronulla Fullback Ben Barba with the tackle to bring Hoffman down.)

"That's it Hoffy take the tackle, one of our most experienced players knows what he's doing, and surely can't fuck that up. Set things up guys. Don't fuck this up."

(Chad Townsend the #6 races into dummy half and sends the ball onto the #16. Who then sends the ball onto our captain Simon Mannering at #13, who then gives it to Shaun Johnson the #7.)

"Please god, don't let them drop the ball on this one. Come on Johnson you were great in the Test match last week, do something sensational this week, please."

(Johnson steps and weaves past 4 Sharks Players.)

"He's trying something. Go Johnson go."

(Johnson steps in field and runs past 4 other Sharks Players to score. Without a hand laid on him.)

"Johnson.... Johnson.... Johnson.... Johnson... Johnson... JOHNSON............... Wow what a try. What a fantastic try that only Shaun Johnson can pull off when he's on fire. Give the kid props. What a fucking great try that sees us home."

COMMENTATOR: "This is incredible... .This is ridiculous... This is 15 out of 10 on the incredible meter." )

"You said it Dude, you oh so said it."

SATURDAY MAY 16TH 2015

WATCHING RUGBY LEAGUE - AUSTRALIAN NRL FROM MY HOME IN WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

GAME BETWEEN NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS PARRAMATTA EELS

I am sitting in my specially built Man Cave in my mansion watching the New Zealand Warriors rugby league team taking on the Parramatta Eels in Round 10 of the NRL. After last week last minute win, surely it wouldn't go down to the wire again?

But that doesn't mean a thing when you're supporting the New Zealand Warriors. In their 20 year history they either do four things. Win well, lose badly, win in the last ten minutes, or lose in the last ten minutes. Either way it's a watch on the edge of your seat kind of thing.

They start off well going out to a 12 nil lead, before the Eels pull it back to be at 12-4 down at Halftime. Then as usual the Warriors fade out, and the Eels go level at 12 all with 10 minutes to go. They should be leading 18-12. But all their conversions missed.

Then with 5 minutes to go our #6 Chad Townsend kicks a one point field goal to get us out to 13-12. That should be enough, but then in the last minute, their #7, slots a field goal of his own to level the scores at 13 all. The game ends in a tie, but as is tradition in the NRL, the game will have a 10 Minute Gold Point extra time. Which means the team that either kick a field goal or score a try first in that ten minutes will win the game. If not, then it'll be a draw. And I'm sitting here thinking:

"Shit we don't have very many golden point time chances lately. We haven't had one for a few years. But the last few we played in we lost. Shit great."

Both sides had early pot shots at nailing a field goal early in the side, the Warriors first, then the Eels second but both attempts sailed wide. I was on the edge of my seat all ready. And then in the last minute of the first half of extra time, it happened:

(Captain Simon Mannering the #13 runs it up, and is tackled. The Dummy Half #9, Nathan Friend passes it to Johnson, who then passes it to Fullback #1, Tuimoala Lolohea.)

"Please guys find some space. What's Johnson doing passing it.?"

(Tui manages to step and find some space, and opens that side of the field up, before being tackled.)

"What are you doing Tui? That looks like a mess, what a waste of a tackle."

(The ball is given to Bodene Thompson. Thompson runs forward in a gap.)

"Go Thompson go."

(Suddenly opponents converge on Bodene, and Bodene lunges for the line, carrying about 3 players across the line.)

"Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo looks like we did it again, Bodene Thompson scores the match winner and we escape with a win. Wahoooooooooooo."

Before I know it, the referee sends the play up to the Video Referee for judgement, it clearly looks like a try, but they spend a good few minutes looking at it and looking at it, and looking at it, before giving it the green light.

"Yes we win again, get out of jail, for the second week in a row. Wahoo."

Now you all may be wondering what is watching Rugby League or any sports team game got to do with my match coming up at Bad Medicine. Well I can tell you it has everything to do with it. As I'm the leader of Team Mastermind, I need to install confidence in the rest of my team, that if we work well as a team, then we can come back from anything that would be thrown at us by Team Gilmour. They aren't working as a team, so if we were ever facing being in trouble, we can come from behind and win. Win by any means necessary.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkmlujV-TvU[/video]

[Image: turbine_1408289c.jpg]

"Here's a question. What is the difference between Team Gilmour and a line of Turbine's in the country side. The turbines use wind to make power, whilst Team Gilmour just throws out hot air, because they talk too much.

"And speaking of hot air, we heard some more of it coming from Peter Gilmour in the last 24 hours. He actually became the copy cat and told us a story, after I spoke of several stories, he decided to put one out. What a doosh bag he is. He tries to be original but has to copy what others have been doing.

"So let's get into doing some more back and forth debating. There's only a couple of more days left before Bad Medicine begins, but I'd thought I'd get another promo out early because it's fun tearing Peter apart. So let's get going."

Peter Said:you must really think my team are idiots

"No, no, no, Peter, I don't think your team are idiots. I KNOW your team are idiots."

Confused Peter Said:because you chose horrible partners

"Let's get one thing straight Peter, and I think you are in la la land, I DID NOT choose my partners. I'll say that again slowly for you Mr. Confused. I.... DID.... NOT.... CHOOSE.... MY... PARTNERS. Nor did you, we got given them. I don't think my team mates are horrible. The fact that we haven't hear from Rellik yet, is a bit worrisome, but Yellow Sword and I are doing quite fine. But you, Peter, and your team are in total disarray. Need I say more? No I've already said it."

Peter Said:You talk about our Thunderdome match where you somehow pinned me even though it was Tommy Gunn who fucked up the entire match with his stupid gun distracting me and allowing you to pin me. You see Mastermind, you can claim you beat me but you had help.

"Peter, Peter, Peter, when are you going to wake up and smell the roses? It's in the history books as a win. It doesn't matter what happened, and how it happened, because I still pinned you. 1... 2.. 3. I still won. And you still lost. But you need to do something for me, it's some advice that I gave to the great Sebastian Duke. Peter, build a fucking bridge and get over it. And I have the materials for you to do that literally."

[Image: stone77-4.gif]

[Image: stone77-7.gif]

[Image: stone77-8.gif]

[Image: stone77-10.gif]

"So Pete, if you follow all those instructions, the bridge should come out like this:"

[Image: stone77-11.jpg]

"So I implore you to build that bridge, and get the fuck over it. Because every time we meet, do we have to listen to your so called pity party saying that you lost to me because I had help. If I can't help you no one can. Not even yourself."

Peter Said:You said that when we fought you didn’t talk about my weight. Highly doubt that because you knew you would of said something stupid about it if given the chance.

"Well, seen that you won't go do any research because I clearly said that you should, I decided to give your lazy fat ass a rest and do the research for you. Coming up are all four promos that I used for my week heading up to the Thunderdome match, if you click on the links, you can clearly see that I did not speak about your weight at all. Go on give it a click. I dare you too. I dare you. In fact after the match you said to me, no you thanked me in private that I did not use the subject of your weight at all through out the week, and you took that under consideration."

Promo #1

Promo #2

Promo #3

Promo #4

Peter Said:And the funniest thing you said in your promo was that you “own me”. YOU?! HA! One little fluke win over me and you “OWN ME”. Wow, you really are a fuckin’ . Nobody has ever owned me in my entire career and never will.

Mastermind held up the t-shirt:

T-shirt Said:I

MASTERED

PETER
GILMOUR'S

MIND

"Do your remember this Peter? I sent you your shirt, until you can beat me one on one it means I OWN YOU. That's a fact. So come on Mr Gilmour, challenge me to a rematch and get your pride back. It obviously hurts you that I beat you. I OWN YOU and will continue to do so, until you beat me. It is you who is a if you can't get that through your mind."

Peter the so called Man Gilmour Said:But I digress. Mastermind, you can come out here and bash my teammates and say we’re not on the same page. Now Ray Tings did say some harsh shit about me and Ray no offense but I meant no harm in saying your name was horrible. In fact, I find it humorous. But Ray, I don’t PANDER to the fans or to anyone. And saying I’m a JOHN CENA wannabe? Fuck that motherfucker. I was a special guest on RAW and when he saw me, he literally shit his pants. Then I showed him why he is such a stale piece of shit and I gave him the GILLY BOMB and left him lying on the mat. That is exactly what I’m going to do to you and your teammates this Saturday night at Bad Medicine. I will leave all of you lying in a pool of your own blood.

"You so contradict yourself Peter it's not even funny. Do you see Team Mastermind imploding? No way dude. We are one. Not like Team Gilmour who are exploding because no one likes what the other person is saying. You guys continue to explode. We will just feast on the left overs.

"I think I've said quite enough for one promo. You've given me plenty of ammo. It is what it is. This Saturday Night you guys are going down. Team Mastermind will be victorious. And that's the way the cookie crumbles, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it."

Mastermind starts laughing as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub