Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Rising from the Ashes
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-19-2015, 12:16 PM

Ghost Tank yawned as he saw the list of opponents, seeing Mastermind and two people he'd never seen before, Rellik and Yellow Sword. Would he ever see them again? Probably not. His mind on many things, some of the things being XWF related, some not.

It was a new day, and GT found himself angry already. He'd found out that Doc has shunned him, or so the large man believes, and the cell phone he used to talk to people was crushed in his massive hand as he growled out, causing Alysia to come and see what was wrong

Oswald! What happened?!

She noticed something he didn't, the broken pieces cut his hand up, and she rushed to grab some Bacitracin and cloth for the wounds then wrapping his hand up while he spoke

After all I've done, after all I helped them obtain, and this is the thanks I get!? I GET BOOTED TO THE CURB LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH!? I HELPED THEM GET TO THEIR HEIGHTS! I HELPED HYSTERIA KEEP HIS FUCKING TITLE! I DECIDE TO TAKE SOME TIME FUCKING OFF, I GET TOSSED OUT?! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THEM!

She took her free hand and smacked his forehead, and like a rabid animal, he growled and was ready to snap at her, then realized who she is, and nodded

I'm right here, Ozzy. I know you're angry, but you don't have to yell.

He sighed before speaking,

I'm sorry, love. They couldn't even give me a straight answer as to why they wouldn't let me back in. At least an answer that didn't make sense, to me. I'm going to go out, hon. I'll see you in a few hours. Can you get us some Chinese? I feel like sweet and sour chicken, Moo Shu Pork, and some Lo Mein. You get what you'd like, and buy us some desserts.

As he finished talking, Alysia had finished wrapping his hand. She nodded to his words before she pressed her lips to his, sharing an intimate minute-long kiss before she spoke

I'll make sure to have the food arrived in an hour. Don't be longer than a couple hours, Cupid, I'd love to have a hot meal, at least once, during your training days.

He snickered while cupping her right cheek as he smiled,

Don't worry, Psyche, I shouldn't be too long.

With that he left their room, leaving the hotel, and starting to run the moment he felt the pavement under his feet. He barely made a couple miles away when he felt a strike, as if someone smacked a sledgehammer against his breastplate. Inertia and the blow, forced GT into doing a backflip while moving forward, and landed on his upper body, slamming chest first into the ground. He gasped and growled, eyes closed for now as he recovered from the powerful punch to his chest. As he regained his breath, he heard the booming voice of someone that could rival his strength,

In the words of Peter Gilmour..."Suck his dick!"

Ghost Tank grumbled as he regained his breathing rhythm and composure, standing up slowly as Morbid told GT about what Pest had ordered Morbid to do. The punching part was just because he needed to stop Ghost Tank's free-running motions, and used force plus surprise to get the Phoenix to still himself long enough for a conversation.

Ghost Tank looked at Morbid Angel as if he was hoping that by staring long enough, lasers would shoot out of his eyes and blast Morbid. However, it did not happen, and GT let out a sigh only to nod and motion for Morbid to lead. He would start, only to hear Tank's voice,

Just hold up for a moment. Forgot something.

Morbid Angel turned around and looked at Ghost Tank, who then used his ability to be damn near lightning-fast more than using strength, to punch Morbid in his throat. Morbid fell to his knees, gasping as he grabbed at his throat. It would take a couple minutes, but Morbid recovered and with a grin plastered on his face, Ghost Tank spoke as Morbid led Ghost Tank to Pest,

Tagging you back.

Can You See ThePhoenix Soar?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2015)