Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
There's A Fly In My Soup
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-14-2015, 10:51 PM

Buzzz Buzzzz Buzzzzz

Can you hear that?

Hear what?

That buzzing sound?

Yeah, so what about it?

It sounds like a fly buzzing around, I hate flies.

Mastermind was on his private jet heading from the states to New Zealand, just after Wednesday Night Madfare. He had lost to L H Harrison in the number 1 contenders match for the Hart Title. He was also recovering after being in the Doc's corner for his contract signing with Loverboy Vinnie Lane. But that seemed to go wrong too.

He was on his cell phone to his fiancee Maria.

"I want to make amends for the other night when we had the parents over. I've booked a restaurant for tomorrow night, and I would like it if you can let your Mum and Dad know I would like for them to be there."

MARIA: "You know you don't have to do that. They know your mind was focused on your match."

"I need to do this babe. We were suppose to be talking about the wedding and the baby, but I ruined it by having one of my moments. I think my war of words with Harrison during the week, made me really open my eyes and see what I was doing. Not that I think he was right for the most part. But it still grated my nerves."

MARIA: "I'm sorry that you are bummed about not being able to make it back to the Hart Championship again."

"It's okay babe truly it is, I just need to move on, and focus on other matches now. Like next week at the Pay Per View, I'm captaining a team containing The Yellow Sword, and Rellik. Against a team that is captained by Peter Gilmour, and he has Ray Tings, and Ghost Tank as his team mates."

MARIA: "Sounds like a blast."

"Sounds like a headache. I have to deal with Peter again, and Ghost Tank. Anyway can you please get a hold of your parents and ask them to be at the restaurant, I'll call my father and ask him and Susan to be there."

MARIA: "Okay if it'll make you feel better yes I can."

"I'll see you soon, I love you."

MARIA: "I love you too."

Mastermind ended the call, and dialed another number.

JACK: "Hey son, commiserations on your loss to Harrison."

"Thanks Father."

JACK: "This is an unexpected surprise, what can I do for you?"

"I'm trying Father, I really am."

JACK: "I know Son, I know."

"I want to make up for last week where I acted like a fuckwit during the get together. I just felt rather bamboozled, wanted Maria and I just to plan the whole thing, And then the stress of this week on top of that, and well you know, not a good mix."

JACK: "I do understand Son. You really don't need to apologize."

"I really do. I want to make it up. I've booked a restaurant for tomorrow night, I've invited the Swifts, Maria's talking to them right now. I would like it if you and Susan can be there as well please."

JACK: "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure Father. If you want to bring Mac too that would be awesome."

JACK: "I'll see what I can do."

"See you tomorrow night then Father. I'll text you the restaurant's name tomorrow."

Mastermind ended the call and sat back.

Buzzz Buzzzz Buzzzzz

There it is again

There is what is again?

That buzzing sound

You sound frustrated?

I am frustrated, I hate flies.

WELLINGTON AIRPORT

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind walked out of the customs area, and saw Maria, who smiled at him, and he walked towards her. They came together, and had a kiss and a hug.

"So, did you get a hold of your parents, Babe?"

MARIA: "I did."

"And?"

MARIA: "Mum said they'll be there."

"Obviously your Dad is still mad at me. I have a whole heap of ground to make up with him. I know I do. It doesn't worry me."

MARIA: "Dad will be fine. Once he sees you are trying he'll back down. Mum wants to know if she can bring Andrew. He's frothing at the bit to be back in your circle."

Mastermind laughs.

"Tell your Mum, sure that's fine. He and Mac can talk about fan stuff."

MARIA: "So your Dad and Susan are coming then?"

"Dad's all for it. He suggested bringing Zac."

MARIA: "Your Dad, is for anything when it comes to you. He's trying to make up for all the years he was out of your life."

"I know. I am trying to work with him on that, and meet him half way. Come on let's get out of here."

Mastermind and Maria headed to the baggage claim, and got his gears. They then headed home.

Buzzz Buzzzz Buzzzzz

Why the hell is it annoying me for?

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

It's bothering me.

Don't let it get to you.

I can't help it, I hate flies.

FRIDAY 15TH MAY 2015

FISHERMAN'S TABLE RESTAURANT

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

[Image: 6531204.jpg]

Mastermind, Maria, Mastermind's father Jack, his wife Susan, their grandchild Mac, Maria's parents, Rob and Rose, and her 2nd eldest brother Andrew were all shown to their table, and they sat down. The waiter gave them all a menu.

"I think we can all start with the pumpkin soup, then we can order whatever we want."

ROB: "Sounds good."

JACK: "Very good idea."

"That will be 8 pumpkin soups please waiter."

WAITER: "Very well."

The waiter walked off. Mastermind stood up.

"Before we all begin with this meal, I would like to officially apologize to everyone for my behavior last week. It was unnecessary, and I didn't take into the account of what it meant to you all about being a part of the wedding and the birth of our baby. I'm just use to doing things on my own for the better part of 20 years. And so I thought I could just work along with this as well. So I'm sorry. You guys are all welcome to be in discussions on the wedding plus the baby."

Mastermind sat down, there was silence for a minute, before Rob, Maria's father spoke.

ROB: "I appreciate you saying that 'M' and I know that you are trying to make up for staying away from Maria in the last month or so, and it was for her protection. Just this once, I will let my issues of the last few weeks go, and give you a clean slate."

Rob got up, and walked around the table, and stood next to Mastermind, and held out his hand. Mastermind stood up, and shook it.

"That means so much to me Mr. Swift."

ROB: "It's Rob please."

"Thanks Rob."

Rob smiled and walked back to his seat.

MARIA: "Thanks Dad."

Jack stood up. Just then two waiters returned with a tray each, and on those trays, were soups. Jack waited until the waiters gave everyone their soups, and left to speak.

JACK: "I would like to propose a toast. To my son, I know the last 25 years has been hard on you, I know our little situation that we have is hard to work through, you are giving your best shot. I like to say that you and Maria form a strong team, and I;m happy that she is a part of this family as well. I'm happy to be a part of the upcoming wedding. So a toast to 'M' and Maria. May your wedding be a good one, and that the upcoming birth of your baby will bring you guys much needed happiness."

Everyone raised their glasses, and toasted to what Jack said, and then Jack sat down.

"Thank you Father."

Mastermind smiles and sits forward, and pick up his spoon. He looks down at his soup.

"Ah fuck it."

MARIA: "What's wrong babe?"

"There's a bloody fly in my soup."

[Image: fly.jpg]

"It looks like Peter Gilmour, because it's fat and lazy and big."

Mac could be heard laughing.

"I bloody hate flies."

JACK: "You know what son, I've got a bloody fly in my soup too."

[Image: vaccines-fly-in-soup.jpg]

JACK: "It looks like Ghost Tank too, because it's big, and looks like its hanging around like a loser."

Mac could be heard laughing again.

JACK: "I bloody hate flies too."

MAC: "Oh Poo Bags Uncle 'M'. I have a fly in my soup as well."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

MAC: "It reminds me of Ray Tings because he's small, and he thinks he's all big and looks for ratings. Like in that other soup over there on that table, it's like the flies are trying to give Ray Tings a rating."

[Image: flies-in-the-soup-600x285.jpg]

MAC: "I hate flies too."

MARIA: "It seems all the males on your side of the family attract flies."

Mastermind semi smiles.

"Very funny baby. Very funny indeed."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub