Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 11:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Moving On.
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-12-2015, 09:24 PM

BZZZT BZZZT!

The phone sitting beside LH Harrison vibrates on the nightstand to the right of LH who is leaned against the headboard of his hotel room. He glances at the phone and sees the name Shelley pop up with a message telling him that she would be ready in a half hour or so. Harrison continues watching the television show ahead of him when a commercial comes across the screen.

Steve Sayor’s rather annoying voice booms across the video showcasing several of the talents of the XWF in fierce battles. Peter Gilmour is shown being ripped apart by Game Boy in their battle, ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane is shown nailing a Peter Gilmour, and Dim is shown grabbing Peter’s ass. Lots of Peter’s greatest moments of course.

THE XWF COMES TO CINCINNATI!!! BE SURE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT MADFARE!

Featuring two title matches! Three number one contender matches! And also the contract signing between ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane and Doctor Louis D’Ville!

You won’t want to miss this show featuring stars such as Sebastian Duke, Peter Gilmour, Bruce Blingsteen, LH Harrison, Mastermind, Game Girl, The Dimallisher, and more!

Harrison clicks the power button on his remote controller and shakes his head.

Wednesday Night Madfare looks like the place to be on Wednesday. The King of Darkness meets the King of Extreme! The Loverboy and the Doctor sign for their big match! Bruce Blingsteen is fighting… well he’s fighting anyways.

And wayyyyy down on the card is the most underrated match on the card. LH Harrison vs. Mastermind. Remember that Mastermind? Do you remember round one? Well not round one. Round one was my first victory. Ironically, my next victory would come against you as well. I would put you into the Second Fall Stretch and force you to cry like a squealing hog.

LH Harrison rolls off of the bed and walks over to the mirror. He looks in and examines his face and moves his fingers over his freshly shaven face. His hair is brushed out of his face and to the side. Harrison is wearing a flannel shirt tucked in around each side. The blue flannel shirt is tucked into a pair of dark blue jeans. LH rolls up his sleeves and nods approvingly.

Well Mastermind, this time it seems as though things are a little more important. No no no no. We’re not fighting to be the last match on the card. We’re fighting to steal the damn show. The main event of this show is simply going to be the second card on the billing. Not Duke vs. Peter as thrilling as it is to watch another Peter massacre. Not Lane and Doc signing up for their match. As captivating as that is, the real focus is on LH vs. Mastermind. Want to know why? Because whoever wins this match will not only be the number one contender for the Hart Championship….

But they will hold the fate of the Universal Championship in their hands as well.

Unlike my opponent, I know all about shaping the Universal title scene. You may as well call me The Profit as well as The Prophet. While Doctor Louis D’Ville was building his strength and acquiring a briefcase, I took a pathetic morsel like Morbid Angel and morphed him into something the world could actually fear. I made him The Higher Power.

Well more like a decoy for the real thing. I announced Morbid Angel as my higher power just so he could get a taste of revenge from me. Team Victory Forever, yeah right. That team ended when that giant freak of nature invaded my household and killed my wife and children. He thought I’d reward him with the seat at the head of the table?

Hell no.

Although there was no way to identify me while in my Hysteria outfit given to me by Doctor D’Ville. No one knew who the man under the mask was. No one except the Doc, of course. He came into my life just as I begun and began to weave a web for which I would catch all of the flies that would come my way. I caught a Ghost Tank, a Frodo Smackins, a Mickey Manson, hell even a Zoey Ryback.

But that’s moving away from the point. The point is that whoever fights Lane prior to the Universal Championship will alter the course of the final match of the evening.

Heh, ‘whoever.’

Who am I joking? There is NO way that that has-been. Whoops sorry. Has-been applies that he at one point actually was something more than the resident jester for The Asylum. Doc would be the King. I would be squire. And you Mastermind? You’d be the jester. You dance around on your strings and the whole place laughs. Not in merriment, not in sheer glee. No. They laugh at the pathetic nature of your situation. You think you’re part of the team when really you’re the butt of all of the jokes.

But congratulations Mastermind, you get to be put to rest by none other than the man standing before you. This sharp-dressed man is here to tell you that you’re not what you claim to be. You’re not a threat. You’re not a worthy adversary. Hell, after Madfare, you’re going to be an afterthought. Forgotten by those who still keep you in their thoughts and utterly disgusted to those who had forgotten you.

LH leans backwards against the sink and smiles at the camera.

Come Bad Medicine, ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane is going to get a dose of narcotics that send him into a coma from whence he won’t return. In fact, once I finish with him in similar fashion to how I dismantle you, Mastermind, I’m going to wrap Lane into a little ball and leave him for the buzzards. Once they pick him apart to the bone, Doc will collect the skeleton and claim his easiest win to date.

But Mastermind, don’t play innocent. You know you were depressed about your wedding. You may have proposed several months prior, but whenever she claimed that the two of you should begin thinking about marriage, you sighed. And no, it wasn’t a sigh of relief. It was a sigh of fear or disgust.

Let’s look at it. You give her the cold shoulder since you returned. You focus on cutting promos rather than giving her the attention she needs and deserves. THEN you sigh when she says she wants to get married to you? What is your problem? What’s your damage? It’s evident you don’t want this marriage, but keep lying to yourself and these fair people who WATCH these promos.

You also mention my ‘demon?’ There’s a difference between your demon and my demon. You see, you struggled with yours and tried to get rid of it. That wasn’t me. I embraced him. I welcomed him into my very soul. My heart may be black, but it sure is full of the one thing that you never had…

Fire.

Fire or determination are two things that can’t be taught and its two things that you just don’t have. In the end, you just don’t have what it takes.

No! Holding the belt against three chumps isn’t the best line of defense. Congratulations! You beat a chair, a guy who couldn’t have cared less and a guy who looks like he doesn’t know the difference between tan and orange. What a valid and excellent run you had. Oh boy. As Prophetic Champion of the Almighty Higher Power, I was undefeated with the title. I defeated foes such as Guppy Parsh, Austin Fernando, Pest, Xavier Swann, and TJ Wallace. So shut up about your reign as champion. My point stands. You were a pathetic champion and lost it the first time real competition came your way. Both times.

So I’m a sad bugger for giving you family advice? Oh my goodness! LH Harrison is showing pity towards his opponent who constantly fills the XWF site with boring ass promo after promo on his family life that no one truly cares about. Most just ignore your entire family situation, but I decided to actually look at it. Especially since you just ignored me entirely for your first promo.

Ignore me? Your opponent? Way to go. Way to act like a man of championship caliber. But then again, let’s not get you confused for that.

But sure Mastermind, come at me. You’ll soon realize that you’re in over your head once more. It’s sink or swim time, but I’m tying a cinder block to your leg.

Harrison checks the time on his phone, smiles at it as he reads the latest Shelly message and heads out of the door.

Five Hours Later…

The lights are off and slight sound of breathing is heard through the darkness. Suddenly the phone on the night table lights up as it begins vibrating loudly. A loud grunt comes from the darkness. A clinking sound is heard as a lamp on the nightstand lights up the room faintly. Harrison is looking groggily at the phone with the covers pulled down to his waist. The number on the phone face is unrecognizable.

Harrison hits the accept button and pulls the phone to his ear. He leans back against the headboard with his eyes shut.

Hmmmllo?

Harrison’s eyes suddenly jolt open. He begins looking around frantically. He throws the covers aside showing him in only his boxers. He slides on a pair of shorts and a shirt. He then brings on his shoes.

Where are you? Are you okay?

Hello…? HELLO?!

JASON! Talk to me! Tell me where you are!

357 West Illinois Street. I’ll be there soon!

The line goes dead as Harrison gets up. The other body in the bed leans up and in a sleepy voice says…

Where are you going, Henry?

I’m so sorry Shelly. A friend of mine is in trouble. Just go back to sleep. I’ll be back as soon as possible.

She looks at him with worry on her face. He leaps onto the bed and kisses her cheek. She smiles as she lays back down. He grabs his things and exits out of the door towards whatever might await him.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post