Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You Made Your Bed Now You Must Burn, Burn, Burn
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-03-2015, 09:47 PM

RICOH COLISEUM
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind, as Monday Night Madness is soon to get underway. He is sitting on a stool. He is looking at the ground.

"Maria, Maria, Maria, this week has been your shittiest week ever, and the fact that you brought in Frodo halfway through the week to try and make a come back says it all, you're irrelevant. You were at the beginning of the week, and you are three times more so at the end of the week. You've made it an easy week for me. That's why I sat back early and let you do all the work. Because you could never cut it. And then you brought in Frodo to try and do your dirty work, but he was so unrecognizable because of all of the expletives he fired out, that hurt you even more, and now you can't recover. Chances are you won't recover. You made your bed, and now you can bloody well burn in it."

Mastermind smirks, and looks up at the camera.

"So here we are. Time's almost up. But I want to make another round of rebuttal. So here goes. Strap what ever you have on, and enjoy the ride. In your case Maria, whatever guy is willing to throw himself at you this time."

Waste of Space Maria Said:Because I couldn't. I am not Maria Brink's AIDs. I am Maria Brink. I do not know why they booked it like that, but I've been Maria Brink this entire time. How could AIDs fight someone, who doesn't have it?

"You shouldn't go around calling yourself Maria Brink's AIDs if you don't want to be called that, or booked like that you stupid Bitch. If you want to be called Maria Brink then just call yourself that. Just don't complain like a baby when everyone get's your name wrong. It's your fault and your fault only."

Waste of Space Maria Said:Is that why you found some broad with the same name as me? I should be flattered, but I'm not. I'm sickened.

"You don't need to concern yourself with my Maria, as she isn't concerned with you, nor does she give a fuck how famous you might be. To us, you're not that famous, and Lorde rocks greater than you do. And that's saying something you stupid bitch."

Waste of Space Maria Said:Frodo's not just a general in Doc's Army. Have you noticed, he's Doc's right had man

"Well, well, well, you didn't try and discredit me for the comment I made about Frodo being the joker of the Asylum. That means you know it's true, and couldn't respond to it. You are a stupid bitch aren't you? Too late now to reply with a come back. I won that battle.

"I actually agree with you, Frodo is a General in Doc's army. But he's the General of Clowns and Jokers. He is one big joke. As are you Miss Maria. You are the biggest joke out of the two of you."

Waste of Space Maria Said:Hell, if I wanted to join, I'd probably be promoted above you.

"We've actually discussed this have you not forgotten bitch. I called the Doc, the King of Shit. And I called you his Queen. You are the Queen of Shit. You just shit all over the place.

"And there we have it everyone. Why Maria Brink has had a real bad week. In fact she's such a whore that she often finds her pussy on fire from all the attention whores get. So it's time to keep the fire burning Maria. By me destroying you. By me winning this match, and breaking my losing streak. Because you have found a way to be shittier than I am.

"The beds are burning and the world is turning, your world is about to turn upside down, when I place you in the Mind Controller, you will have no choice but to tap out, because the burning sensation will be too much for you. It's almost time Maria. See you very soon."

Mastermind gets up and walks off camera. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub