Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock Blocker
Rellik

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2015, 09:25 AM

Rain beats down upon the roof of the car, the sky dark, with an occasional flash of lightning. The two teens felt safe in the old 74' Impala as they made out, his hand under her blouse, her breathing laboured.

Tap tap tap.

The two jumped as the tapping came from the driver's side window. The young man turned to see a dark silouhette in his window, the figure on the outside clad in a raggedy old coat and hat that covered his face. He looked toward his girlfriend.
"Thought you said there weren't any homeless people here, babe?"

They jump again as thunder rumbles.

"Ummm...there aren't supposed to be. This old bridge was abandoned a long time ago."

True enough. The bridge was an old rickety structure. It was too dangerous for anyone to drive over, let alone live under. Yet here they were, being harassed by what appeared to be an old homeless man. At least they assumed he was an old homeless man.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"..."

"Well?"

"Well what? What do you want me to do about it?"

She buttoned her baby blue blouse and crossed her legs. "Tell him to go away. Give him some money even!"

"No way! I'm not rolling the window down for that guy, he could be some sort of psycho killer!"

She huffed. "Either you do something or we do nothing. I mean nothing at all. No hands, no ass, no mouth. No pussy either. Make. Him. Go. Away."

"How?!"

"Beat his ass! Be a man, Brent!"

Tap tap tap.

"....fine." He grumbled as he rolled the window down, looking at the old homeless man. "Look man, you need to go away
"

Much to Brent's annoyance the old man replies with one word. "Change?"

"Umm...go away?"

"Change locations?"

"Yes. Away from here."

It seemed as if the homeless gentleman thought it over for a moment. After all, the rain had stopped, and the sky was beginning to clear up. The old man shrugged his shoulders and moved off into darkness.

"See how easy that was, Brent? All you have to do is be assertive."

A big grin spread across the face of the young man, which soon faded as he saw the homeless guy back once again, seemingly wiping the hood of his Impala off. Of course it needed washing but as far as he knew, the liquid the homeless man now sprayed onto the trunk was Purple Power. Of course, there was a faint odor that he could put his finger on.

"Hey dammit! Hold on Rachael, I'm gettin' rid of this annoying fucker right now!"

The young man swung the door open, knocking the old homeless man onto his back. Brent slammed his fist into the face of the old man, which knocked a piece of his cheek off. Literally. Rachael looked on as Brent tore the old man's tie from his neck. The old man seemingly scurried off.

Brent got back into the car, with the red and black tie, which had "Ha" written all over it. That odor was still there, but as Rachael straddled him he forgot it.

"You're gettin' laid right now, Brent. That was so hot..." She kissed him and grabbed the tie from him, entwining it around his wrists. "...hehehe...I always wanted to try this!"

Inside, the two grind against each other, their bodies so close they can feel the warmth of each other's bare skin. She ripped his shirt open as he sat there, hands on her ass. They didn't even notice the big black Dodge Ram with the corpse in the passenger side pull up extremely close to their vehicle's driver side.

Rachael suddenly spoke.
"Mmmm...sooooo hot..."

"...it...it is kinda hot babe..."

He just so happened to glance up at the rearview mirror, his eyes going wide. There were flames creeping up over his vehicle. Whatever was sprayed on the car was EXTREMELY flammable. The two panicked.

"Fuck! I can't get my door open, babe!"

"Mine won't open either! You shouldn't have parked so fucking close to the wall, you dumbass!"

"*cough* I was *cough cough* trying to make it so noone saw us having sex! Excuse me! Where the fuck did this truck *cough* come from!?"

Brent kicked at the windshield, but he couldn't seem to break it. Smoke inhalation had made the two young people weak, the lack of oxygen making it hard to think. Suddenly, screams of pain filled the air and about ten feet away, a shadowy figure relished in there pain. The camera zoomed in on him and he looked at it with a disfigured grin. Only two words were spoken.

"That's hot!"

-Yes It Is, Rellik. Yes it is.-
Edit