Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Shot Have Been Fired
Ray Tings Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-30-2015, 06:20 AM

Quote:Ray runs through the crowd and quickly climbs the turnbuckle, waiting for D'Ville to turn. As soon as Doc does Ray leaps from the top rope and hits D'Ville with the Ray-Tings Spike! (Top Rope RKO) Ray kips up and raises his arms to the crowd as he runs away to a chorus of cheers.

[Image: 4MC3Tru.jpg]

(The scene opens inside of the arena in Toronto where 126 thousand fans are cheering That Was Awesome at the footage that's rolling on the X-Tron. Down With The Sickness starts to play and Ray breaks through the X-Tron screen and zip lines down to the ring hanging by his feet and waving his hands out to the crowd like pistols.

~RAY TINGS~ IIIIIIIT'S RAAAATINGS TIIIIIME!

(Ray does a double back flip and lands in the ring doing a full split. He raises his arms in the air and pyros shoot out both of his sleeves like cannons! Then Stephanie McMahon-Tings comes through the curtain wearing a g-string and fires t-shirts into the audience with a t-shirt cannon! )

~RAY TINGS~ FINALLY... I ... AM... HERE! MAKE SOME NOISE TORONTOOOOO YEAAAAH!

(Ray pumps his fists and does and double back flip off the top rope.)

~RAY TINGS~ And guys the numbers for Warfare have arrived and the numbers don't lie. I have the report right here in my hands and I'm going to read it to you all! The show began with a lackluster performance only bringing in 100 viewers OUCH! But wait it climbed to 102 viewers during the Hero X and Thunder X match so that's good. The match with Jack and Fernando gave the rating another boost to 105. But wait, OH MY GOD. The viewership plunged to an all times ratings low of -1 viewers when Grime came out to deliver his promo! What the hell Grime? How did you manage to give Warfare a negative amount of viewers? That must mean that one of our viewers actually killed themselves in the midst of watching you look like an assclown on live television! After that abomination Duke came out for a match and well thew viewership remained stagnant for that one. In fact viewership was non existent until the main event rolled around. At that point half of the viewers came back to watch with hopes that the show would have a semi decent main event. Boy were they wrong. It wasn't until the final moments of BOREfare that it broke out of that shell and became the flagship that it was meant to be because when Ray Tings arrive the RATINGS arrived as well! The viewership for those 3 minutes of Ray kicking D'Villes ass was 17 million! WOOOOO YEAAAAH!

So there you have it all you deniers. The proof is right here in black and white that your federation is incompetent and blind to what sports entertainment is all about! Now that I am here everything is going to become better than it ever has been. Grime you went out to that ring on Wednesday and ran your mouth like a monotonous assclown! I went out there and made an impact by kicking the ass of the Universal Champion babay! If Grime tried that HE would have gotten HIS ass kicked! But he didn't try because he knows that he doesn't have what it takes to be the top draw and the most exciting superstar in X... W...F! And another thing.

(Time To Play The Game plays and Triple H walks out, spits everywhere and steps through the ropes.)

~RAY TINGS~ Triple H or should I say PAUL LEVESQUE! What in the HELL are YOU doing in MY ring?!

HHH: I'm here to take back what is mine uhh. I drugged and married that woman first uhh. So step aside punk and let me take back my property uhh. Let's go Steph!

~RAY TINGS~ Hold on a damn minute! Do you think you can just come out here and take away my wench? You might have drugged and married her first but in the end she's wants to be with a man who can actually draw.

HHH: Goddamnit Ray that's the second and last time you disrespect me uhh. I am The Game uhh. And I will make you suffer uhh!

~RAY TINGS~ The only ones who are suffering are these fans because this is slowly turning into the worst rated segment of all time thanks to you! You are as big of an assclown as Grime!

HHH: No uhh I'm not uhh!

~RAY TINGS~ You are as big of an assclown and ratings murderer as Grime! Stephanie would you please remove your garments so that we can try to regain some of the viewers we may have lost!

(Stephanie removes her g string and Triple H goes mad! He tries to cover her up with his jacket but Ray kicks him in the stomach and gives him the Ray Tings Win (Pedigree). Stephanie walks around the ring shaking her naked boobs on camera while HHH is unconscious.)

~RAY TINGS~ Take a good look at this ass clown Grime because like him your life will never EEEEEVER be the same.... EVER!

(Scene fades to black.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post