Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness 4.27.15: The Sean Falcon Classic
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-27-2015, 03:16 PM

[Image: yFhVIeG.png]

Date: April 27, 2015
Arena: Dunkin Donuts Center
City: Providence, Rhode Island

“Lunatic Fringe” by Red Rider plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome to Madness, ladies and gentlemen.”

Joey Styles is not as upbeat and full of excitement as he typically is. As Lunatic Fringe plays, Sean Falcon, his wife Sara, and Big Sal head toward the ring. Over Big Sal's shoulder is Madness General Manager Kirk MacClay, with a duct taped mouth, and duct taped arms and legs. The Falcon entourage enters the ring and Justin Roberts hands a microphone over to Sean Falcon.

Cut the damn music!

The fans boo him loudly and Big Sal drops MacClay to the mat with a thud. The music fades out.

JOEY STYLES: “Sean Falcon, Maniacs.”

Very unenthusiastic so far is Joey Styles.

Last week, I told MacClay that if he was taking my job from me, then I was taking his job from him. And that is exactly what I did. That's exactly why I'm here. As of right now, from here on out, until Kirk MacClay rights his own wrong and signs me to a new contract, Sean Falcon is running this ship!

JOEY STYLES: “Sean Falcon may be the poorest excuse for a human being I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of shitty people on this show as well as prior to coming to the XWF.

“Falcon takes the cake as far as I'm concerned.”

You can boo me all you want! The fact is, I showed up to do my job when I was ordered to do it! I won the match that guaranteed that I would keep my contract! But no!

Kirk MacClay had other ideas.

See, last week after I won my match, Kirk MacClay walked his bald headed self out here, after I did what I was supposed to do, and he proceeded to humiliate me and fire me in front of the world.

JOEY STYLES: “I don't always, but when it comes to Sean Falcon, I agree with the Maniacs! They don't like him and they're telling him exactly what they think of him!”

Look, I know you're all concerned about the welfare of Paul Heyman. Frankly, so am I.

JOEY STYLES: “He certainly has a funny way of showing it.”

It is regrettable that Paul Heyman was blown up in that car, but the fact is, you don't need to blame me for what happened to him. You only need to be booing and pointing your fingers at one man.

That man, is Kirk MacClay.

JOEY STYLES: “He can rationalize it any way he wants...”

It is Kirk MacClay that was the intended target of that car bomb.

JOEY STYLES: “And that makes it okay, I guess.”

It is Kirk MacClay that is the target of my frustration and my anger.

JOEY STYLES: “What a joke!”

I can see yinz ain't buyin' it.

JOEY STYLES: “Whatever you're selling, Sean Falcon, no one is buying.”

It'd real simple. I mean, even yinz here in Providence can understand that I did what I felt I had to do to get my point across. You don't double cross Sean Falcon. Kirk MacClay did, and as a result, MacClays guiding light, the mad man of Madness, the master manipulator, the creator of champions, Paul Heyman himself was terribly injured and its all because of Kirk MacClay trying to pull one over on Sean Falcon.

You know, I can teach Paul Heyman a thing or two about manipulation.

It's a new era for Madness, you idiots!

Welcome, to the Sean Falcon era!

JOEY STYLES: “His music has cued up, so I guess that means he'll retreat backstage and do whatever it is he's going to do.

“In the meantime, Maniacs, we'll take a short break and when we come back, we'll gladly get to the action!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness returns, Maniacs!

“It's time for the Kirk MacClay Challenge!

“Coriolanus, Goat Face Killa, David Mosier and Thunderbolt X are already in the ring, awaiting the arrival of the rest of their opponents!”

”The Monster” by Eminem and Rhianna plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “Coming down the aisle. From Alexandra, New Zealand. Weighing in at two hundred pounds. MASTERRRRRMINNNND!”

”Anathema” by Mechina plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “Weighing 1 hundred 95 pounds.... JAAAAACK!”

”God Gives Head in Heaven” by Aeon plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “From Saint Petersburg, Russia. Weighing in at 4 hundred 50 pounds... MORRBIIIDDD ANGELLLLLLLL!”

”Prologue” by William Control plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “Weighing 2 hundred 60 pounds. PEST!!!”

”Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeath plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “From Battle Creek, Michigan. Weighing 2 hundred 20 pounds. MAVERRRRICK!”

”Sentry the Defiant” by Coheed and Cambria plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “From Baltimore, Maryland. Weighing 1 hundred 79 pound. He is the Aerial Knight. JOHNATHAAAN HEARRRRTSFORRRRD!”

JOEY STYLES: “This match will begin as a...”

Hold on just a minute!

JOEY STYLES: “Ladies and gentlemen, Sean Falcon. The wannabe Madness General Manager.”

Sean Falcon emerges from backstage.

This match was billed as the Kirk MacClay Challenge. Being that he is no longer your General Manager, we're going to change things up.

It will still begin as a ten man battle royal.

However, rather than an uneventful two men being eliminated before the next phase is introduced, we're going to increase that to four.

That will leave six men advancing to Phase Two.

Of course, Phase Two was originally slated to be a four on four match, but with six men advancing, we'll make Phase Two a six man tag!

Now, the winners of the originally scheduled eight man tag were to face each other in some sort of timed gauntlet until only one man remains. The final phase, which we'll call the Falcon Faze, will now be the winning three man team going at it in the end in a Triple Threat match!

JOEY STYLES: “Well, I detest the man, but I think it was a wise decision.”

Further more, the winner of the Falcon Faze will be named the number one contender to the XWF Hart Championship and will earn themselves $10,000!

JOEY STYLES: “Wow! What an announcement from Sean Falcon!”

Falcon leaves the stage...

-The Sean Falcon Classic: Faze One-
Coriolanus
- vs -
Thunderbolt X
- vs -
Goat Face Killa
- vs -
David Mosier
- vs -
Mastermind
- vs -
Jack
- vs -
Morbid Angel
- vs -
Pest
- vs -
Maverick
- vs -
'The Aerial Knight'
Johnathan Heartsford
-10 Man Battle Royal UNTIL 6 Remain-

The bell rings and immediately the ring turns into a war zone as all ten men start fighting it out. Thunderbolt X jumps on the back of the massive Morbid Angel, only for Morbid Angel to snap mare him off of his back. Thunderbolt X lands on his feet though, and runs toward the ropes. Maverick is there, and as Thunderbolt tries to rebound off the ropes, Maverick pulls down the ropes and Thunderbolt tumbles over the top and to the floor.

JOEY STYLES: “Thunderbolt X is gone!”

Meanwhile, Pest has Coriolanus up in a vertical suplex. Coriolanus shifts his weight in the air, slipping behind Pest as he lands on his feet. Coriolanus grabs Pest in a rear waste lock and starts shoving him toward the far side of the ring. Pest falls to the mat as he nears the ropes and the forward momentum causes Coriolanus to fall over the top rope. He tries to hang on but its all for naught.

JOEY STYLES: “Coriolanus tries to hang on, but he's eliminated! Just eight men left!”

On the other side of the ring, David Mosier has Morbid Angel cornered and is pummeling him while standing on the middle rope. Morbid Angel has finally had enough and shoves Mosier across the ring. Mosier lands on his feet and quickly charges toward Angel. He leaps to the middle rope and Angel shoves him away again.

Mosier hits the mat on his back and rolls through to his feet. He once again gives a full head of steam charge toward the cornered ring giant, but Morbid Angel has other ideas. As Mosier nears him, Morbid ducks down and tosses him high into the air with a sort of back body drop!

JOEY STYLES: “David Mosier is high!

“And he's gone!”

Goat Face Killa is pounding Mastermind into the mat, only for Mastermind to wiggle out of harms way. Both men get to their feet and Mastermind side steps a standing drop kick, causing GFK to face plant on the ring mat. GFK starts to use the ropes to aid him to his feet only for Knight and Jack to work together and deliver a tandem clothesline to GFK, sending him over the top rope.

He's not out yet though, as GFK lands on the apron. GFK gets back to his feet while on the apron just in time to get hit with a dropkick from Mastermind!

JOEY STYLES: “There's the bell! Phase one is over! Mastermind, with an assist from Knight and Jack gets the final elimination! And after the break, we're on to Phase Two!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back and we're set for Phase Two, except we have no idea who the two teams are going to be!”

The six men left in the ring are arguing with one another as they try and decide what team is what. That's when Sean Falcon, live from the General Managers office, appears on the X-Tron.

Gentlemen, please.

I know yinz are eager to get this thing going, but please. Allow me to announce what team is what.

Team one will consist of Mastermind, Jack and perhaps the largest man I have ever seen, Morbid Angel. They will face the remaining three men, Pest, Maverick and Johnathan Heartsford!

Enjoy.

JOEY STYLES: “I guess Sean Falcon just laid down the law! Phase Two is about to begin!”

-The Sean Falcon Classic: Faze Two-
Mastermind | Jack | Morbid Angel
- vs -
Pest | Maverick | Johnathan Heartsford
-6 Man Tag Team Match – One Fall-

The bell rings, getting the second phase underway. Mastermind will start things off with Pest. The two circle around the ring and lock horns in the center. Mastermind is younger, but Pest is much larger and easily forces the Master of Minds back into the corner.

The referee asks for a clean break and receives it, only for Pest to jack Mastermind in the jaw with a cheap shot right hand. Mastermind starts to creep out of the corner only for Pest to set him back in the corner...

SLAP!

WOOOOO!

SLAP!

WOOOO!

JOEY STYLES: “A series of knife edge chops from Pest to Mastermind has the fans engaged here!”

Pest lets go of Mastermind who falls to all fours. Pest then take a hold of Masterminds arm and pulls him to his teams corner and tags out to Maverick. Maverick enters the ring and delivers a series of stomps to Mastermind, eventually having Mastermind corner himself in a seated position.

Maverick backs off, then charges into the corner, delivering a knee to Mastermind.

Only Mastermind had different ideas and rolls out of the corner leaving Maverick to crash his knee into the second turnbuckle. Johnathan Heartsford tags himself in as Mastermind gets to his feet and stalks toward his own teams corner.

JOEY STYLES: “And Mastermind tags out to Jack! Jack and the Knight the legal men here, how interesting!”

Knight and Jack tie it up in the center of the ring. Knight then takes Jack down to the mat with an arm drag take down. Both men pop back to their feet and Knight takes him down with another. Again, both men to their feet and this time Knight takes Jack down with a springboard dropkick.

Knight tags out to Maverick.

JOEY STYLES: “Maverick and Jack the legal men here!”

Jack charges right after Maverick. Maverick goes for a clothesline but Jack ducks underneath it and runs toward the far side ropes. On the rebound, Jack attempts a flying clothesline, only for Maverick to catch him and power slam him to the mat and hook the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Jack kicks out and this match continues!”

Maverick gets back to his feet and pulls Jack to his. Maverick then traps Jack in a side headlock and pulls him into his teams corner and tags out to Pest. Maverick then lifts Jack into a hanging vertical suplex as Pest leaps off the top rope and hits Jack with a cross body block!

All three men hit the mat and the referee instructs Maverick to exit the ring before going to count Jack down.

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid with the save! All hell has just broken loose!”

All six men are in the ring and the referee has trouble trying to contain the action and restore order. Bodies are flying and men are hitting the mat. Everyone just swamping the referee. Maverick gets tossed and hits the steel fan barricade hard. Out goes Mastermind not far from where Maverick lays. Knight gets tossed over by Morbid Angel and he hits the floor hard.

Pest is down.

Jack is down.

Only Morbid Angel remains standing as the referee orders him out of the ring.

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel is claiming he's the legal man here!”

Morbid argues with the referee and finally the referee makes the 'clap' signal, determining there was indeed a tag made and Morbid Angel is the legal man. The referee then starts a five count on Jack since he's now the illegal man. Morbid Angel then lifts Jack to his feet and tosses him out of the ring, leaving only Morbid and Pest as the legal remaining men involved in the match up.

Pest remains down and out after a vicious lariat from Morbid earlier on during the big brawl.

Morbid casually strolls over to Pest and lifts him to his feet. He then lifts him up into a crucifix...

JOEY STYLES: “Gott Ist Tot!”

Morbid slams Pest to the mat with the crucifix powerbomb then hooks the leg!

3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “The winners of this match... Jack, Mastermind, and MORRRBIDDD ANNNNGELLLLLL!”

JOEY STYLES: “So the team of Morbid Angel, Jack and Mastermind advance to Phase Three! It's the final phase and its will be contested inside of a steel cage!

“Stay with us!”

When Madness returns, it fades into the office of General Manager Kirk MacClay Sean Falcon. Falcon is seated behind the desk with his feet propped up. Sara sits beside him feeding him grapes. Kirk MacClay sits in a corner, still duct taped. Big Sal sits in a chair on the other side of the desk.

”So Boss,” Sal says to Sean.

What's up, Sally?

”This wrestling thing,” Sal begins.

What about it?

”Seanie, at first, I thought it was stupid, ya know? But I've changed my mind and its actually pretty interesting.”

Sean sits up in the chair, taking his feet from the desk.

What are you getting at Sal?

”You think I'd be any good at this stuff?”

Hell. You're six and a half feet tall and what, 350, 370?

”375, actually.”

And you're the type of guy that's so unbelievably strong that you don't know your own strength. Not to mention that I saw you go airborne last week. That's nearly unprecedented for a man of your size. If you learned some moves, I think you'd be pretty successful.

”You are the GM, right?”

Sean looks over at MacClay who sits quietly in the corner, unable to move.

Yep.

”That means you can sign new wrestlers, right?”

Sean hasn't removed his eyes from Kirk and begins to smile.

Yep.

”Would you sign me to a Madness contract?”

Yep.

”Thanks, man!”

Sean turns to face Sal.

On one condition.

”Anything man.”

25 percent of everything you earn goes to me. If it wasn't for me triumphantly returning to the XWF, you never would have realized how much you love it. If it wasn't for me signing you, you'd have very slim chances of actually entering the XWF. Especially being as untrained as you are.

”Hell, Seanie! That's a deal!”

Sal reaches across the desk and the two men shake hands. Sean leans over and presses the intercom button, paging Sly.

”Yes, Mr. Falcon?”

Sly, do you have XWF contracts at the ready?

”I have one or two here, sir.”

Get one made up for a new talent I just agreed to sign. Make sure it reads that a fourth of his earnings are to be directed to my account.

”Who is the talent?”

Salvatore DiLeonardo. Otherwise known as Big Sal.

”Right away sir.”

Sean stands up from the desk and strolls over to where MacClay is seated on the floor, apparently asleep. Sean kicks Kirk lightly in the leg, waking him.

Since I'm not an official General Manager, my signature doesn't mean shit. I just agreed in principle to sign Big Sal to a Monday Night Madness contract. I guess what that mean, Kirk, is that in order for you to get your job back, it will require two of your signatures. One on his contract, and one on mine.

Sean Falcon laughs to himself as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're sorry about the delay but the temporary Madness GM had to commandeer some air time to feed his ego. In any event, we're ready for Phase Three!”

-The Sean Falcon Challenge: Faze Three-
Morbid Angel
- vs -
Jack
- vs -
Mastermind
-Triple Threat Match-
-One Fall Steel Cage-
-#1 Contender to XWF Hart Championship-
-$10,000 Prize-

The cage lowers around the three men and Jack gets a head start prior to the bell to begin phase three. He jumps Mastermind from behind and delivers a bulldog, driving Mastermind head first into the mat as the bell rings. Jack rolls Mastermind over and hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel will have none of that!”

Morbid Angel lifts Jack off of Mastermind and tosses him head first into the side of the cage. Jack ricochets off the cage and falls to the apron between the ropes and the cage wall. Morbid then turns his attention to Mastermind.

Morbid lifts Mind to his feet and tosses him hard into the corner. Mastermind bounces off the turnbuckles and collapses to the mat. Morbid lets out a hearty laugh as he strolls over to Mastermind. He lifts him to his feet and tosses him into the far corner, this time much lighter than last. Morbid charges into the corner, but Mind gets a foot up at the last second.

Morbid staggers back, then shakes out the cobwebs. Angel charges into the corner again, this time though, Mastermind sends both feet into the face of Morbid Angel. Angel staggers backward then falls to one knee. Mastermind charges out of the corner and drives Morbids head into the mat with a vicious, mat shaking DDT. Mastermind then rolls the big man over and hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Jack with the save out of nowhere!”

Jack gets to his feet and lifts Mastermind to his. Jack whips Mastermind off the ropes, on the rebound, Jack lifts Mastermind into the air. Jack nearly loses his balance, but stumbles backward, incidentally driving Masterminds head into the cage.

Mastermind is groggy as he staggers back toward the middle of the ring, where he's hit from behind with a clothesline from hell from Morbid Angel.

JOEY STYLES: “Jesus! He damn near took his head off!”

Morbid Angel initially goes for the win but notices Jack scaling the turnbuckles with his back to him. Morbid Angel stalks Jack as if he were prey. Jack gets to the top rope and Morbid lands a punch to Jacks ankle, causing him to crotch himself on the top rope. Morbid then turns with his back to Jack, and lifts him up into the air.

JOEY STYLES: “Gott Ist Tot!”

Morbid slams Jack to the mat with the crucifix powerbomb, coincidentally landing him right on top of Mastermind. Morbid then delivers a leaping splash to both men and the referee goes for the count.

1... 1...

2... 2...

3! 3!

JOEY STYLES: “There's the bell! This one is over! But who the hell is the winner!? There was over 600 pounds lying on top of Mastermind and the man had no realistic way of kicking out!”

Morbid Angel starts celebrating victory as “Lunatic Fringe” by Red Rider starts to play, drawing everyones attention to the entrance way. Sean Falcon, with Big Sal in toe, start heading to the ring. Big Sal has a black cloth object rolled up in his hands as both Jack and Mastermind start to recover.

The cage raises into the ceiling and Sean Falcon, along with Big Sal, enter the ring.

It seems we have a dual decision!

Morbid starts yelling profanities toward Falcon and coming closer. A result of which sees Big Sal get between them.

Easy!

Easy guys.

Let's take a look at the replay as the referee made his three counts. That's the only way we're going to get a final, and just decision.

The X-Tron lights up with a slow motion replay of the end of the match. Mastermind is clearly down, with his shoulders flat on the mat. Jack is lying on top of Mastermind with his shoulders touching the mat as well. Morbid Angel's enormous body engulfs them both.

The referee's one count.

Both Jack and Mastermind's shoulders are pinned to the mat.

The referee's two count.

Again, all four shoulders are lying on the mat.

Just as the referee counts three, Jack pops his right shoulder off the mat.

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel is decidedly annoyed with the video evidence of the conclusion, here!”

I'm sorry Morbs, but I take Kirk MacClay's job seriously!

In the interest of fairness, it is my determination that both Morbid Angel and Jack are the winners of this match! As a result, next week, here on Madness, both Jack and Morbid Angel will face the winner of tonight Hart title match for the Hart Championship!

Furthermore, the ten thousand dollar prize will be split between them.

Sean Falcon goes to exit the ring, then thinks better of it and returns to those still in the ring.

Mastermind, front and center!

I almost forgot something.

Mastermind hesitantly approaches Sean Falcon.

You lost to Morbid Angel last week and their were some stipulations you haven't followed through on. Better still, you lost to him again this week. So, I had something made. And I'd like you to wear it.

Big Sal holds out the black cloth he carried and allows it to unravel. Immediately, Mastermind shakes his damn fucking head.

[Image: oH2X8cb.jpg]

No, Mastermind. I'm not Oaktree. I'm not Heyman. I'm not MacClay. I'm Sean Falcon, and I'm not letting you get away with it.

You're going to put this on, and you're going to do it now.

Mastermind shakes his head, refusing to put it on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I MASTERED YOUR MIND! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel is enjoying this public humiliation of Mastermind!”

SEAN! WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!

Yeah that's great.

Mastermind shrugs and goes to exit the ring.

Sal!

Big Sal jumps into action quickly. He grabs Mastermind by his arm and whips him around. Sal lifts Mastermind onto his shoulders and plant him on the ring mat with a huge Samoan Drop! Sal rolls to his knees and starts forcing the shirt onto Mastermind. Once he's through, the camera catches a shot of the down and beaten Mastermind wearing the Morbid Angel t-shirt as Madness fades to commercial.

The area goes dark when suddenly the X-Tron begins to flash and emit a crackling noise, when it stops flashing and crackling the image of a dirty, derelict, typical New York City subway station appears on the screen. It soon becomes apparent that this is a video and not a still image as a man in a black hoodie covering his face and torn tattered jeans and trains walks into view.

Paying almost no attention to the camera, the mystery man turns his back to it facing the subway station wall with the train tracks a couple of meters behind him, and begins fumbling in the torso pouch of his hoody. After a few moments the man finally pulls out... a can of red spray paint...and begins "tagging" the grime stained covered subway wall, his back still turned to the camera, going about the act in complete silence.

A few minutes pass and the man steps side ways to give the camera a view of what he has wrote on the wall.... "DO NOT CROSS..." in vibrant red paint.. Suddenly an approaching train can be heard coming through the subway station tunnel, two blinding lights, almost like ominous menacing eyes in the darkness, appear, getting larger as the train approaches to where the man is standing.

The man finally turns to face the camera as if awaiting the train but his hoody and the now evident black bandanna covering his lower face still makes his face unidentifiable for the most part. He slowly begins to walk closer to the edge of the platform as the train comes rushing out the tunnel, with no sign of slowing.

The man looks at the train as it rapidly approaches then looks back at the camera and reaches over his head and begins to pull his hoody back when the train whizzes past him. The camera, which had zoomed out, loses sight of the man as the train whizzing by between the camera and the platform blocking the figure from the camera view.

When the train finally passes, the man is no longer there. However the numbers "5.18.15" can now be seen on the walls in the same vibrant red spray paint that the man used to write "DO NOT CROSS" before the screen goes to black and the camera switches to the puzzled look of Joey Styles.

JOEY STYLES: “Who the hell was that?”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back, and it is time now, for the main event.

“Muddy Waters!

“Vinnie Lane!

“The XWF Hart Championship!

“That starts, right now!”

”Superstar” by Saliva plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Muddy Waters. He's a newcomer, but a damn good one and finds himself in prime real estate, as he has won the right to face Vinnie Lane for the title!”

”I Wanna Rock” by Twisted Sister plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The XWF's first, new era Hart Champion, Vinnie Lane! He's been on quite the roll for pretty much the entire year! He'll be put to the test tonight!”

The men pace back and forth, awaiting the introductions.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a No Holds Barred match set for one fall! It is for the XWF HARRRT CHAMPIONSHIIIIP!

“Introducing the challenger. From Pikeville, Kentucky. Weighing 2 hundred 30 pounnnds. He is the PRRIIIIIDE PIKEVILLLLE! MUDDYYYY! WATERRRRRRS!”

The crowd cheers on for Muddy Waters.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “His opponent. From Tampa, Florida. Weighing 2 hundred 30 pounnnds. He is the current, REIGNING! DEFENDING! XWF HART CHAMPIONNN! He's the LOVERRRBOYYY! VINNIEEEE! LANNNNE!”

JOEY STYLES: “I anticipate a back and forth kind of match folks. These two, no matter the experience, are a tough call!”

-MAIN EVENT-
[Image: gqyUKPa.png]
'Loverboy'
Vinnie Lane ©
- vs -
'The Pride of Pikeville'
Muddy Waters
-No Holds Barred-

The bell rings and the two men get the crowd into it early and slap each other a five in the center of the ring before locking it up. No clear winner emerges from the collar and elbow tie up, so the two voluntarily break the hold. The two circle each other, and tie it up again, only for Vinnie to take Muddy down with a side headlock take over.

Lane locks the hold in as Muddy pounds the mat. Muddy shifts to his side and forces himself to his knees, then nearly a vertical base as Lane starts to grind hi forearm into the side of Muddy's jaw bone. Muddy tries to shove Lane off of him, but Lane grips the headlock tighter. Muddy then digs deep and lifts Lane off the mat and drives him into the mat with a back drop suplex.

Muddy quickly goes for the win.

JOEY STYLES: “Lane kicks out. Too early yet for the eager challenger!”

Muddy gets back to his feet and Lane struggles just a little as he gets back to his. Muddy Waters charges toward Lane just for Lane to lift Muddy and plant him into the mat with a spine buster and a hook of the leg!

JOEY STYLES: “Muddy Waters with the kick out and this match rolls on!”

Lane gets back to his feet and Muddy to his. Muddy runs after Lane who has retreated toward the ropes, but as Muddy nears him, Lane drops to his ass, pulling the top rope down with him. As a result, Muddy falls over the top rope, but lands on the apron.

Lane gets to his feet and approaches the center of the ring, leaving Muddy by himself. On the apron, Muddy Waters has gotten back to his feet and prepares to re-enter the ring, only for Lane to get a full head of steam toward the ropes, and force the ropes toward Muddy, causing him to fly off the apron and crash down through Joey's announce table!

JOEY STYLES: “I was wondering if my table was going to last through the night!”

Lane then climbs to the top rope as a winded and hurting Muddy Waters crawls out of the announce table wreckage. Just as Muddy gets to his feet and turns to look for Lane, Vinnie leaps off the top rope and delivers a flying tornado-like DDT to Muddy Waters!

JOEY STYLES: “Muddy Waters is in trouble, Maniacs!”

Vinnie Lane struggles a little to get to his feet, but does so. He then reaches down and grabs Muddy Waters by his hair, lifting him to his feet. Lane then drives him headfirst into the ring post and Muddy Waters is down and out on the arena floor!

JOEY STYLES: “The Hart Champion, playing with the crowd a little bit! Getting them firmly in his corner!”

Lane then unseats a ringside fan, relieving him of his steel chair. Lane folds it up, acting as if he's about to take batting practice. Even going so far as to tighten his imaginary batting gloves. Meanwhile, Muddy Waters is straining, using the ring skirt and the ring post to aid him to his feet.

Lane winds up. As Muddy Waters reaches his feet, Lane swings the chair, directing it toward Muddy's face!

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Muddy Waters telegraphs that one!”

Muddy Waters ducks at the very last possible second and the chair hits the ring post, sending a shock wave of steel against steel all the way through Vinnie Lane's body and into his spine, momentarily stunning him in place. Muddy backs off, then charges toward Lane, spearing him to the arena floor.

JOEY STYLES: “Just as I predicted! This match continues to sway back and forth!”

Muddy is slow to get to his feet, but finally manages to pull himself up. He slowly makes his way over to the steel chair and picks it up off the floor. Muddy tosses the chair into the ring then turns his attention to the champion. Muddy grabs two handfuls of Lane's flowing golden locks and rips him to his feet, then shoves him into the ring.

Muddy hops up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Inside the ring, Vinnie Lane is struggling to get to his feet. Muddy is up and Lane is up, but unaware of Muddy's presence. Vinnie Lane attempts to turn and look around for Waters, only for Muddy Waters to grab him and slam him back first into the chair lying on the mat with a rock bottom!

JOEY STYLES: “That's one half of the Pissin' Pot!”

Muddy hooks the leg of the champion!

JOEY STYLES: “The champion survives!

“Barely!”

Muddy Waters is slightly frustrated, but knows there's still work to be done. He gets back to his feet and lifts Lane to his. He then delivers the stump pile driver, driving Lane head first into the steel chair!

JOEY STYLES: “The Pike County Plunge!”

Again, Muddy goes for the win and hooks the leg!

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Lane with the shoulder up just before the three and Muddy is crazed with frustration here!”

Muddy gets to his feet and starts yelling at the referee. He knows he heard the man yell out 'three.' The referee though, defends his count and goes so far as to reenact it. Finally, Muddy returns his attention to the task at hand and exits the ring to the apron. He then climbs to the top rope...

JOEY STYLES: “If he hits this one, its over!”

CRASH!

JOEY STYLES: “He missed the Mud Stomp! Lane rolled out of the way and Muddy double foot stomped the steel chair!”

Muddy rolls around in agony on the mat, clutching both his ankles. Lane, slow to get up, notices Muddy on all fours with his head hovering over the chair.

JOEY STYLES: “Bad Medicine!”

Lane delivers the more common version of the curb stomp, improvising as he's known to do, and drives Muddy Waters face first into the chair. Lane goes for the win!

JOEY STYLES: “Muddy Waters!

“Somehow he kicks out!”

Lane slowly gets to his feet, but Muddy Waters remains down and out, basically kicking out on instinct rather than being aware of what the hell is actually going on. Finally, and slowly, Muddy Waters starts to get to his feet. Lane, being the veteran, sneaks up behind Muddy and...

JOEY STYLES: “BLACK LABEL DRIVER!!!!”

He sends Muddy down head and neck first into the beaten and battered chair! Lane hooks the leg!

3!

JOEY STYLES: “That's it! Lane did it! Somehow, Lane pulled it off!”

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “The winner of this match...

...annnnd STILLLLLLL the XWF HART CHAMPIOOONNN...

'LOVERBOOOOOY' VINNIE LAAAANEEE!”

JOEY STYLES: “What a match! It was back and forth all match long and it really could have gone either way! Both men showed true heart tonight and unfortunately both men can't win. It's my prediction that some time down the road, Muddy Waters will get another shot at the Hart title and in that match, Muddy Waters just might pull it out!”

Madness fades to the General Managers office.

Big Sal has just dropped the duct taped Kirk MacClay into the General Manager's chair. Sean Falcon tears the tape from MacClay's mouth.

OWW!

Don't be a bitch.

It's decision time, Kirk!

May I have some water?

You can have whatever you want as soon as you sign both of these contracts, making them official.

Can I have your wife?

Sean looks at Sal, who slaps Kirk in the back of his head.

Jesus!

That hurt!

Sign the contracts, MacClay. Everybody wins.

I'll have to look then over and then...

You have to do NOTHING!

All you need to worry about MacClay, is signing those damn contracts! One is Big Sal's! The other is mine! All it's doing is reinstating my last contract.

Sign it and I'll leave you alone to resume sitting on your lazy insignificant ass while you run this show into the fucking ground!

Kirk takes the contracts in his hand and quickly signs Big Sal's.

Very good, Kirk.

One more signature, and I return Monday Night Madness over to you.

Kirk takes a deep breath and sighs, then finally puts his signature on the Falcon contract.

HA! It's been nice doing business with you.

Let's go.

Sal and Sara exit the office and Sean stops at the door.

You know, I'm gonna miss that chair. It is fucking comfortable.

And before you get any bright ideas about tearing up that contract or turning around and firing me next week, I'd suggest you read the fine print. I had it drawn up, as a gesture in good faith, so that I no longer get paid when I'm not on the show. However in return, I made that mother fucker iron clad.

You can't fire me.

HAHAHA!

Sean exits the office and Kirk lets out a deep sigh and loosens his tie. A few second later, Sean Falcon bursts into the office causing Kirk to jump out of his seat.

I can't believe I almost forgot this!

Sean Falcon picks up the General Manager's chair and exits the office. Kirk MacClay looks at the empty spot his chair use to be in, and takes a seat on the carpeted floor as Madness fades out.

[Image: ny2qzPu.jpg]
Falcon Three Entertainment, Inc. 2015

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Sean Falcon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-27-2015), Mastermind (04-27-2015), Maverick (04-27-2015), Morbid Angel (04-27-2015), Ozymandias (04-27-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-27-2015), Scully (04-28-2015), Vincent Lane (04-27-2015)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-27-2015, 03:46 PM

that was AMAZING!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Grime (04-27-2015), Vincent Lane (04-27-2015)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-27-2015, 04:51 PM

"You idiots. You FUCKING idiots. Well, I was thinking to myself earlier, 'How would someone cost me a win?' And now, I see it- incapable partners, one of them being my own GODDAMNED STABLE LEADER."

"Heartsford, while you may not have been directly involved with the decision, the fact still remains that you were one of the pieces of dead weight on my team that ultimately sunk the ship."

"Now, going to Pest. What the fuck man?! What happened to that former sixteen- time X-treme Champion, or however many times you've won it? Or how about the former Tag Team Champion that nearly pulled off the upset of the century against the Kings? Where was that man while you were getting pinned? Y'know what, I realize something now- it was a mistake to ever go through with this stable. While I may be on good terms with Scully, this doesn't change the fact that you are one of the, no, THE biggest asshole I have ever met in the XWF, and note, I've been tormented by Gator and Frodo countless times. And it is with that, I will unregretably say this- fuck you, I'm leaving the Black Hand. And when I get back from my sabbatical... HELL WILL RAIN DOWN."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
Vincent Lane (04-27-2015)
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-27-2015, 05:03 PM

Maverick has spoken!

Fucking idiot.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-27-2015, 05:38 PM

(04-27-2015, 05:03 PM)Sean Falcon Said: Maverick has spoken!

Fucking idiot.

"And yet, who asked you, you stupid, greedy moron?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2015, 06:11 PM

(04-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Maverick Said:

"Now, going to Pest. What the fuck man?! What happened to that former sixteen- time X-treme Champion, or however many times you've won it? Or how about the former Tag Team Champion that nearly pulled off the upset of the century against the Kings? Where was that man while you were getting pinned? Y'know what, I realize something now- it was a mistake to ever go through with this stable. While I may be on good terms with Scully, this doesn't change the fact that you are one of the, no, THE biggest asshole I have ever met in the XWF, and note, I've been tormented by Gator and Frodo countless times. And it is with that, I will unregretably say this- fuck you, I'm leaving the Black Hand. And when I get back from my sabbatical... HELL WILL RAIN DOWN."

Pest:I had informed you, I was planning to betray you. The win was of no consequence to me. What was of importance was allowing someone aside from you take the win. I was never the Xtreme Champion, that was an admitted facade, one I enjoyed. I hope you bring your worst when I come to destroy you. You fool.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-27-2015, 06:26 PM

(04-27-2015, 06:11 PM)Pest Said:
(04-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Maverick Said:

Pest:I had informed you, I was planning to betray you. The win was of no consequence to me. What was of importance was allowing someone aside from you take the win. I was never the Xtreme Champion, that was an admitted facade, one I enjoyed. I hope you bring your worst when I come to destroy you. You fool.

"I'll enjoy hearing the screams from you as I put you into the Pure Perfection, ending in you tapping out and that this whole 'God of Emptiness' thing was just another facade."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post