Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Investigation
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2015, 10:45 PM

The bandaged man is surrounded by multiple piles of crates for some unknown reason as he looks straight at the camera. The setting is awfully bright and white, meaning that he's either in a warehouse or in an unknown area where people hoard crates for some unknown reason. They're in an uneven vertical stack and look like they could topple over on the mummy at any moment of time. Almost nothing happens for what feels like a good while before he breaks the silence with a quick sigh. He lets the knives slide out of his sleeves and walks over to one of the piles of the boxes, as if he's either going to topple it over or carve something onto the wood. Instead of stabbing them into the wood or whatever else the viewer might have had in mind, he sets the knives down gently and keeps them there.

The mummy turns back to the camera, pupil fixed on the lens of the camera. The intense stare down continues for a little while before the silence is actually broken with some choice words by the mummy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, some people have actually opened their voice box and let the words flow out. It took a little while, but they've done it, they've proved that they flock like sheep and steal other people's insults because they themselves have nothing clever to say. Quite a shame, too. I was hoping that every individual in that match would be unique with their words and bring something new to the table. From what I've heard from them, it's not too different from what I heard from Cain and Fernando. No matter, I might as well take a look at all of their concerns directly and steadfast."

A quick moment of nothing passes by as Jack picks up the knives he set down on the nearby crate.

"The main concern that was addressed was about my quote unquote 'miscalculation' I made about my opponents. Of course, at the time, I saw Pest's name upon the card and assumed he wouldn't back out like a lemon bellied coward. Making this match up against me and eleven other people. But wait a minute, that's two people too many. Where did I get the two extras?"

He raises his knives and crosses his arms to make it look like he's going to decapitate himself in front of the camera.

"They're not people at all, gentlemen. Instead, they're my urges to sick Zachary and Lucy on you. Why yes, I did name my knives after my deceased children. Want to know why? Because if they were alive, they would more than likely be seeking some answers as to why their mother was just burned alive for the sake of some sick fucker's wrestling federation. They would've wanted to see that monster of a man have justice befall him, and I would've been more than happy to oblige."

He slides the knives back into his sleeves before continuing.

"Now, let's start our focus on the Morbid Angel. No one would be stupid enough to name their son Morbid Angel, so as long as he's being mentioned by me, I'm going to mention him by his pen name, Kyril. Kyril, why is it that you decided to dismiss me the way you did? Is it because your grudge towards Mastermind has gotten the best of you? Maybe it's because for whatever reason, you've decided that a simple tee shirt was more important than a man who is willing to take on anyone just to get to Mr. . I don't care if you're a self appointed God, I can tackle some of the strongest men here without problem. So tell me, Kyril, would it really be worth it to ignore a man than can lift a muscular man with the greatest of ease just so you can focus on a man who probably moved on from his loss, even if all your requirements supposedly weren't met.

"Maybe you're the impatient type, Kyril. Maybe the shirt is currently in development and you simply couldn't handle how long one man takes to make a shirt. He's more than likely playing you the fool and forcing you to wait as long as possible before he finally hangs it up on his marketplace for people to buy for some insane reason. You just had to snap before you found out, didn't you?"

He rotates his neck.

"Next we have the Master of Marketing, who seems to be content working with the Asylum and doing absolutely nothing else. Maybe we'll be able to see what those laps have managed to do for you in this match; maybe your new found stamina will keep you in this match longer than your old age can keep you, or maybe your legs will be too sore to keep up with everyone else. We'll only be able to find out when the challenge begins to see what all that running did for you. Maybe Louis and whoever this incarnation of a living illusion might be trained you off camera and made you do a chin up, possibly. No matter, therapeutic puppet, you'll still be targeted by a man claiming to be four hundred and fifty pounds.

"But if we ever get to a one on one battle, I'll be more than happy to prove to you that Kyril isn't the worst person you could be trapped in a cage with. Words of warning, no name, never get in the way of a man seeking vengeance. You'll know what it feels like to be stuck with an untamed beast."

Beat.

"However, what you fight for is an honorable cause. You're fighting in memory of those who passed at the Last Post, showing that the New Zealand spirit hasn't diminished. Of course, it's more than I can say for Johnathan, the knight who knows no honor. Accusing me of using my dead family for attention? Well the man behind the man hired two mercenaries to shoot at loaded gas canisters that set everything ablaze. I only bring it up because people need to know my side. They need to know what Shane is capable of. I also did it to show you how much I can endure. I can handle it when people simply wrench my arm behind my back. I can handle it when people kick me in the head. And you know what I can take after being hit by it? A spear.

"For a knight, you fall relatively easy in battle. If even the most unskilled of combatants can take you on and nearly have you beat, then why should I be worried of a man who thinks that everyone's only in it for the money. Your financial situation might not be the best, but is accusing others of being in the same shoes as you anyway to make yourself look any better? Show some respect for the deceased, you vile scum in metal armor."

He closes his eye and lets out and exhales quietly.

"Lastly, the only other person who felt the need to address me was Maverick. I've been watching your video multiple times over and I had one question reenter my mind each and every time; 'How can anyone be so wrong in the span of a few minutes?' Not only did you try to accuse me of being a child rapist, which can easily be debunked if you kept watching the video and listening to what I had to say. How did your mind suddenly formulate that conclusion? Why did you suddenly think that, without any repercussions, I wanted to harm a child? These are the thoughts that everyone else in this federation likes to jump to when people start an argument, hm?"

The mummy shakes his head.

"Not only that, you continue to call me a TP Mummy. Sure, the midget said something funny at one point in time, but do you need to keep uttering it until the joke wears thin? Of course, the viewer's reception of your jokes is quite negative. Last I checked, you made no people laugh. Quite an accomplishment when the cricket sound clip is the only one that gives you any sort of positive feedback.

"And you like to say that nobody cares about me? Great, copying the now deceased 16 bit boy's arguments. Well you seemed to care enough to mention my name when I released a video, so I must have sparked something into that tiny little mind of yours. I don't know exactly what I made you think, but I managed to get you to respond to me. Then again, intelligence isn't really a requirement in order to be picked up by the management, so maybe you like to believe you're a deep philosopher when you're really showcasing the intelligence of a college philosophy student."

He chuckles softly.

"I'd end it here, but I have a Pest to mention. How did it feel to be fed false information, Pest? How did it feel to have the media press you for questions that they want to be answered? Not well if ended up knocking out a journalist for the sake of keeping your real name a secret. Of course, I'm not going to talk about how much of an idiot that journalist was. No, I'm going to talk about how you're planning on making me dread every night when I go to sleep. If the full extent of your betrayal was to piledrive my head into the ground once and let someone pin me, then I cannot wait to see just what you consider to be a nightmare.

"Was I scared, Pest? Or was I simply sick of hearing you tell the others how much you 'carried' me in the matches we've taken part in. Notice that in the two matches working our way up to those useless straps, I've managed to do most of the work. Without me, you more than likely never would've stripped Kendall of her belt. Without me to overpower that brute of a man, you probably would've been left in a gurney. But, if you still think that you deserve vengeance from this mummified 'nobody', then so be it. I'll humor you and say that I took it too far."

Beat.

"Show me what you have, Pest. Maybe you'll manage to sidetrack me from my goal of killing Shane. Maybe you'll get in the ring after all and show me what'll be like to have crossed you. In the end, you're just another roadblock that I'll have to pass through. That's pretty much what everyone in this federation is."

The scene fades to white before Jack can even step forward to turn it off.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post