Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gauntlet City part1
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-02-2013, 02:03 AM

Gauntlet City
Sunday, March 31st
Live from Wembley Stadium
London, England

Matches contained in part 1

FTW UFO E1999 Championship
"The Senator" John Samuels
Michael Hall
Ronnie Wilkins
Ursula Areano
Kinwrathi
World 1 International
Over The Top Battle Royal

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero
Heyman's Chamber of Horrors

Fireworks kick off the night as the fans cheer in anticipation for the biggest XWF event of the year so far!

The X-Tron lights up and we see XWF owner Shane arriving outside of the arena in a black limo. He is sporting his new eye patch after being stabbed in the eye last weekend by his own Co-GM, Arkin Octavian Blackwater and he is quickly approached by Steve Sayors...

Big mistake on the part of Steve Sayors! Shane doesn't even wait to hear a word out of Steve's mouth before he slams him against a wall and gets right in his face.

[Image: 2z6zbpf.jpg]

: This is NOT the day to waste my time, Sayors... I've got a lot to take care of today and I believe it'd be in your best interest to stay out of my way.

Sayors: Yes sir... my apologies, sir.

Shane leaves Steve Sayors behind and enters the building with a nasty scowl on his face. Shane DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY tonight...

[Image: 68ao3a.jpg]

The cameras return to ringside as most of the fans are booing Shane, who goes about his business backstage.

It's time for the first match of the evening!

FTW UFO E1999 Championship
[Image: 244w4eq.png]
"The Senator" John Samuels
Michael Hall
Ronnie Wilkins
Ursula Areano
Kinwrathi
World 1 International
Over The Top Battle Royal

This match for the FTW UFO E1999 Championship is an Over The Top Battle Royal!!! That means you gotta get chucked over the top rope to be eliminated!!!! The tension is high and the wrestlers are pumped and ready to battle!!! "The Senator" John Samuels, Michael Hall, Ronnie Wilkins, Ursula Areano, Kinwrathi and World 1 International are all in the ring as the bell sounds and this match begins.

The battle starts off seeing everyone finding someone to beat to a bloody pulp! John Samuels is exchanging blows pretty equally with Michael Hall! World 1 International is savagely delivering chops to Ursula Areano in the corner! Ronnie Wilkins is hitting Kinwrathi with some punches to the head and knees to the gut! Everyone is engrossed in this pure and utter chaos! It's clear that everyone is out for that belt!! Everyone wants to be crowned FTW UFO E1999 Champ!!!!

We now see Michael hitting John with a Super Kick! Ursula has turned things around as well and is getting World 1 International with a Roundhouse Kick! Kinwrathi also took momentum into his direction and is delivering a European Uppercut to Wilkins! The sheer determination of this switch by each member is proof there is no certain ending to this match! Yet despite the drive everyone has there can be only one winner. One winner! Who will it be? Who????

Areano hits World 1 International with a brutal Running Drop Kick that sends World 1 flying. World 1 crashes into Samuels which then causes John to fall forward into Michael Hall. Michael falls backwards into the ropes. John looks at World 1 as they both get the same idea and charge forward. World 1 International grabs one of Hall's legs as John grabs Hall's other leg. Both World 1 and Samuels begin to lift and shove Michael up and over the top rope. Michael struggles and kicks at both Samuels and World 1. Despite Michael Hall's desperate attempts to keep himself from being pushed over the top rope....nothing seems to work! Oh No! Michael Hall doesn't have a prayer as both World 1 International and Samuels shove Hall over the top rope! Michael lands in a heap near the ring. Oh shit! Michael Hall is the first man to be eliminated! Hall grumbles angrily as he slowly climbs to his feet.

The celebration of Michael going over the top rope is short lived as World 1 turns towards John and immediately strikes John with a stiff right hand. That stiff right hand is quickly followed by a left hook to Samuels jaw that sends John stumbling back. World 1 dives towards Samuels, taking him down with an epic Spear! Both men hit the mat and World 1 immediately gets to work punching John in the face! As this is going on, Wilkins and Kinwrathi are exchanging equally matched blows. Ronnie levels the playing field when he gets Kinwrathi with a Headbutt. From there Wilkins grabs Kinwrathi and takes Kinwrathi down with a DDT followed by a Double Leg Slam!

Ursula Areano gazes at the four men going at each other as it seems she's deciding just what her next move should be. Ursula decides to run towards the ropes. Areano climbs those ropes. Areano makes a lightning quick decision while atop the ropes and dives. Areano lands a Flying Forearm Smash to World 1 International's back! World 1 tumbles off John Samuels and Areano begins going to work on World 1! Ursula delivers several stomps to World 1 as World 1 tries to rise to his feet. As Areano stomps on World 1, John Samuels begins to climb to his feet. World 1 flays his hands out frantically and grabs Areano by her leg. World 1 then pulls Ursula down to the mat. World 1 grabs hold of the ropes as World 1 begins to pulls himself up. Samuels takes note of this and charges toward World 1 International like an angry bull! Oh my god! John Samuels connects with World 1 and sends World 1 smashing into the ropes. John grabs World 1 by his hair and drags World 1 to his feet. Samuels then hoists World 1 up onto his shoulders and begins to spin. Round and round in the ring till both men look equally dizzy. From there John tosses World 1 International into the air! World 1 sails through the air and over the ropes! World 1 keeps flying once he passes the top rope and smashes down into the barrier separating the fans from the wrestlers! World 1 International has been eliminated!

John Samuels stares out at World 1 who's laying near the barrier and holding his head. John doesn't see Ursula moving in to attack from behind. Oh Sht, Samuels! Turn around! Areano is literally backing up as it seems Areano plans on hitting John with a spear. The moment is tense! Everyone expects the worse! John Samuels turns around! Ursula goes to make her move!

Oh Shit!

Ronnie Wilkins fucks Ursula's plans up!

Ronnie Wilkins stopped his onslaught on Kinwrathi and slaps Ursula's ass! Areano spins around with a look of anger and shock in her eyes. Ursula gets up in Wilkins face as Ronnie starts laughing. Wilkins simply picks up Ursula and then tosses Areano over the top ropes. Ursula lands hard on the outside of the ring as Ronnie Wilkins continues to laugh. Ursula Areano has been eliminated!

Kinwrathi climbs to his feet as this is going on and takes a battle stance. Almost as if on cue both Wilkins and Samuels turn toward the center of the ring. All three men face each other, yet no one makes a move.

We're down to the final three!!!

Kinwrathi, Ronnie Wilkins, and our defending champion, Senator John Samuels. The three competitors are circling the ring, measuring each other up. Kinwrathi charges for Samuels.

Samuels ducks a lariat and Kinwrathi bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Samuels delivers a thunderous powerslam sending Kinwrathi to the mat. Meanwhile, Wilkins has been hanging back and watching as the two others are fighting themselves.

Samuels lifts Kinwrathi off the mat and tosses him over the top rope...

...But Kinwrathi lands on the apron and hangs on to the top rope for dear life. Samuels tries to break Kinwrathis grip by punching him repeatedly in the head. Wilkins catches Samuels and delivers a high impact release German Suplex.

Wilkins turns his attention to Kinwrathi on the apron. Wilkins walks toward him and...

SMACK!

Kinwrathi nails Wilkins with a European Uppercut which rocks Wilkins backwards. Kinwrathi uses the top rope as a springboard and delivers a big shoulder block to Wilkins sending him to the mat.

Kinwrathi back to his feet. He pulls Wilkins up to a standing position...

SMACK!

Out of nowhere, Wilkins nails Kinwrathi with a jumping knee to the face rocking him backward! Wilkins has Kinwrathi up in a suplex. Wilkins backpedals toward the ropes and drops Kinwrathi over the top rope!

Kinwrathi lands on his feet again! Wilkins turns to face Kinwrathi and receives a knee through the ropes to the midsection for his trouble. STUNNER! Kinwrathi delivers a stone cold stunner like maneuver to Wilkins! Kinwrathi lands on his ass on the apron saving himself from elimination.

Stunned, Wilkins staggers backward right into the clutches of the Senator! The Filibuster! Samuels drives Wilkins to the mat with a kneeling fisherman driver!

The Senator is smelling victory here and starts taunting to London crowd with “USA! USA! USA!” to a chorus of boos. Samuels turns his attention to Kinwrathi just in team to take a big time dropkick landed to perfection! Samuel staggers back and falls through the ropes and to the floor effective ending a chance at elimination.

Kinwrathi starts celebrating as if he just won when a referee informs him that both Samuels and Wilkins need to be eliminated by going OVER the top rope. Kinwrathi decides not to waste time and heads outside the ring. He lifts Samuels up and rolls him into the ring.

Kinwrathi goes right to work on the Senator, keeping him down with stomps and kicks. Samuels tries to retreat toward the corner and signals ‘timeout.’ Kinwrathi backs off momentarily, waiting for Samuels to get to his feet in the corner.

Kinwrathi charges toward Samuels...

SMACK!

Samuels gets a boot up at the last second and Kinwrathi runs head first right into it. Kinwrathi is down. Wilkins is beginning to get to his feet. Samuels moves toward Wilkins and delivers a pumphandle slam effectively taking him out of contention for the time being.

The Senator returns his attention to Kinwrathi and bounces off the ropes. After the rebound he stops and yells “USA!” before dropping a knee toward Kinwrathis head...

Samuels wasted too much time as Kinwrathi was able to move out of the way! Samuels is back to his feet and limping on his damaged leg. Kinwrathi quickly get back to his feet and goes right after the champion. Kinwrathi lifts him up in a firemans carry and spins like a twister with the airplane spin!

Getting dizzy himself, Kinwrathi stops spinning and sets Samuels down. Samuels staggers around and spills over the top rope and falls to the apron.

Samuels struggles while on the apron to get back to his feet. Kinwrathi charges him and delivers a shoulder block. Samuels hangs on. Both feet planted firmly on the apron and both hands hanging on to the top rope.

Another shoulder block causes Samuels to lose his grip with one hand. He hangs on one handed with both feet firmly planted.

Yet another shoulder block causes Samuels to teeter. Hanging on tight one handed with one foot dangling.

Kinwrathi runs and bounces off the far side ropes to deliver a fourth shoulder block!

SMACK!

Samuels fist collides with Kinwrathis face and Kinwrathi drops to his back on the mat immediately. Samuels takes a few seconds to catch his bearings then re-enters the ring and stares down at Kinwrathi. Samuels reaches down and lifts Kinwrathi to his feet. He sends Kin off the ropes.

REBOUND...

Samuels catches him and lifts him high in the air into a military press!

Samuels taunts the crowd and Kinwrathi by lifting and lowering and doing it all over again. Samuels moves in toward the ropes and is looking to drop Kinwrathi over and to the floor...

DROPKICK!

Wilkins lands it to perfection right between the shoulder blades! As a result, both Kinwrathi and Samuels spill over the top rope and down to the floor below ending the contest!

The referee hands the title to Ronnie Wilkins as Wilkins climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate.

Winner and new FTW UFO E1999 Champion: Ronnie Wilkins

Steve Sayors walks along backstage and finds himself walking past Jeff Hardy's dressing room. Taking a peek inside, Steve Sayors is shocked at what he discovers...

Jeff Hardy is snorting lines off of a framed picture of Neonero! The picture of Neonero is the famous one where he's smiling widely and there are about 7 lines of cocaine on top of it. What the fuck???

[Image: 9a5xr7.png]

Steve Sayors: Jeff! What are you doing? You have a match in a few minutes!

Jeff Hardy snorts a couple lines and stands up. He turns to Steve Sayors and grins just as wide as Neonero in that picture.

Jeff Hardy: I SURE DO, STEVE!

Steve Sayors: How the hell can you perform in the ring all jacked up on coke?

Jeff Hardy looks confused for a moment.

Jeff Hardy: How the fuck could I perform without it?? I'm Jeff Hardy....this is what I do! Get with the program, Steve!

Steve Sayors: But..

Jeff Hardy: C'mon Steve, Neonero knows this is what I do. Hell everyone else does too. So I figure I might as well give the fuckin' masses what they're expectin'!

Steve Sayors can't believe what he just seen or heard as Jeff Hardy exits his locker room.

The XWF cameras are focused on the giant domed cage hanging in the rafters as we are set to get ready for the European title match. The giant cage lowers to the floor.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdwwfXSlPiJmME7FLgsUy...Nx_qu-I_5Q]

Paul Heymans ECW theme plays throughout the arena as he makes his entrance to the stage with a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ladies and gentlemen... my name... is Paul Heyman! Last week on Madness I was forced to make this match happen. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

"Neonero threatened me physically!

"Then proceeded to disrespect me by ignoring every word I said and walking out on me with the Charismatic Drug Addicts European title and a second one, most likely some replica he bought on xwf99shopzone!

"I am here to present to you that monstrous structure you see before your eyes! That right there is Paul Heymans Chamber of Horrors!

“You’ll notice four glass pods in each of the four corners. In each of those glass pods is a variety of different weapons. Every five minutes a pod will be unlocked and either Jeff Hardy or Neonero will be able to use those weapons on each other!

“Now, my hope is that they kill each other and eliminate all of my problems. I just don’t see that happening. I do see at least one of them surviving, unfortunately. The only way to win this match is by pinfall or submission only.

“Now, Englanders, enjoy watching these two despicable excuses for human beings literally maim each other to reach victory!”

Heyman exits the stage giving way to the ring announcer for the introductions.

[Image: lajkS.png]
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero
Heyman's Chamber of Horrors

Announcer: “The following contest, is a Heymans Chamber of Horrors match! It is for the XWF European Championship!”

“Bullet With Butterfly Wing" by Smashing Pumpkins plays throughout the arena.

Announcer: "Introducing first, coming down the aisle, now residing in Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 2 hundred 15 pounds... He is the XWF European Champion, the charismatic enigma.... JEEEEEEEEFFF HARRRRRRRRDYYYYYYYY!"

Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring, still looking pretty drugged up and without his European title, which still remains in the possession of Neonero. Hardy enters the giant cage and awaits his opponent.

Announcer: "His opponent..."

A sudden burst of pyro ignites on the stage in colors of teal and cyan. "Ahead of the Light" by Miyavi plays throughout the arena.

Announcer: "Introducing the challenger, from Busan, Korea... Weighing 2 hundred pounds, he is the cyaneyed assassin, NEOOOOOONERRRRRRRROOOOOOO!"

Hardy maintains his focus on the entrance way awaiting the arrival of Neonero. Coming up through the ring mat behind Hardy, emerges the challenger. Neonero attacks from behind with a clubbing blow to the neck. Hardy drops to the mat. The bell rings and the referee instructs the cage to be locked. This match is officially underway and the countdown is underway for the first pod to open.

5:00...

4:59...

4:58...

Neonero starts off with a flurry of kicks and stomps to the champion who is sent reeling toward the ropes. Hardy struggles to get to his feet and uses the ropes to aid him. Nero land a huge lariat and sends Hardy over the top rope to the steel floor below. Nero steps through the ropes to the steel floor that stands almost flush with the ring mat. Nero lifts Hardy to his feet by his hair and shoves his head face first into the chain cage sides. Hardy falls to his knees and Nero is quick to go back to work on him.

3:26...

3:25...

3:24...

Nero lifts Hardy violently to his feet by his hair again. Nero follows up with a big hanging vertical suplex before dropping Hardy on his head with a brainbuster! Nero goes for the quick pin.

One...

Two...

Hardy kicks out. Nero just smiles. Almost as if he knew it was too early to put away the champion.

Nero grabs the ankles of Hardy and turns him over into an elevated Boston Crab placing his knee on the back of Hardys head, effectively pressing his face into the steel grating. Hardy screams in anguish but refuses to give up.

:30...

:29...

:28...

Nero continues to punish Hardy with the devastating hold. Hardy continues to struggle with the pain but refuses to tap out.

A buzzer in the arena sounds and immediately Nero releases the hold on Hardy as the next countdown begins.

The first pod opens with the sound an airlock makes when the seal is broken. Nero ventures to the opposite side of the ring to the opened pod. Once inside, he starts tossing out numerous steel chairs, chains and padlocks. Nero grabs one of the chairs and heads back across the ring to where Hardy is still nursing himself from the brutal submission earlier.

Hardy begins to get to his feet as Nero nears him. Nero, using the chair, rams it into the midsection of Hardy. Hardy falls back to the steel floor.

3:08...

3:07...

3:06...

Nero drops the chair and show the cameras that he has one of the numerous padlocks in hand. He reaches down to lift Hardy by the hair.

Out of nowhere, Hardy lands a jawbreaker on Nero sending him staggering backward. Hardy staggers back to his feet and nearly falls. He uses the side of the cage to steady himself.

2:12...

2:11...

2:10...

Nero shakes off the move quickly and snaps back toward Hardy with a dropkick aimed at Jeff right knee. Using the cage to support himself, Hardy pulls himself up off the steel floor and watches as Nero crashes to the steel floor with his left foot dangling outside of the chain wall of the cage.

Hardy quick to react, picks up the steel chair and swings at Nero on the floor. Held defenseless by his leg being stuck outside.

CRACK!

Hardy lands the chair across the chest of Nero. Hardy tosses the chair and quickly goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Nero, unable to fully kicks out, gets a shoulder up.

1:21...

1:20...

1:19...

Hardy quickly wants to go back to work. He reaches through the chain wall of the cage and grabs Neros dangling foot. He wraps that leg around a couple of the chains and back inside the cage and locks in a figure four and there is nowhere to go for Nero!

:58...

:57...

:56...

Nero screams out in agony with no way to reverse it. He seems to enjoy the pain though. Hardy locks the move in tighter and tighter as Nero uses the chain wall for comfort and refusing to give up.

The fans chant in unison with the clock on the X-Tron.

:03...

:02...

:01...

The loud buzzer and the swoosh sound of a busted airlock as the second pod opens. The next count down begins.

Hardy refuses to release the hold and Nero refuses to tap. Using his head, Nero uses the chain wall to his advantage and pulls his upper body closer to Hardy. Nero reaches for Hardys head and grabs a hand full of hair. Using his free hand, he nails Hardy in the head with a closed fist. Hardy instantly drops to the steel floor and releases the hold. It looks as if Hardy is busted open.

Nero releases himself from Hardys figure four. Freeing his leg from the cage wall, Nero inches his way toward the ropes. Stopping every few seconds to smack his leg trying to restore the blood flow. Nero tosses an object into the ring. The XWF cameras focus in on the object and discover the padlock from earlier. He obviously hit Hardy with it and thats why Jeff is bleeding and barely conscious.

2:22...

2:21...

2:20...

Nero uses the ropes to get to his feet. He enters the ring slowly and limps toward the open pod. Once inside, he drags out a couple of tables. One he leans against a far corner. The other he sets up about 6 feet from the one of the corners near Jeff Hardy.

1:19...

1:18...

1:17...

Hardy has made it to his feet and staggers toward the ropes. Nero returns his attention to Hardy and sets him up to deliver a suplex into the ring.

BLOCKED

Hardy punches away at Neros midsection. Nero releases the suplex attempt and receives a headbutt from Hardy. Nero staggers back and Hardy clutches his head and drops to one knee. Hardy grabs a chair. Nero goes back after Hardy and...

CRACK!

Hardy nails Nero in the face with the chair. Nero staggers backward and lands himself on the table. Somewhat still on his feet, but draped over the table, very dazed. Hardy takes advantage of the rare Neonero miscue.

Again, the crowd counts down with the clock.

The buzzer goes off and for the third time, the swoosh of the airlock seal being broken as the third pod opens. The final countdown clock is displayed.

Hardy jumps to the top rope, ignoring the new opened pod for now. He measures up then looks behind him at the pod that towers above him. He jumps to the top of the pod. He leaps...

SWANTON!

He lands the move off the top of the pod onto Neonero sending both of them crashing through the table! Slowly, Hardy drags Nero off the table debris to the mat and covers for the win.

One...

Two...

THR..... NOT this time as Nero kicks out at the last possible moment.

Hardy gets to his feet and limps, while clutching his side, toward the recently opened weapons pod. Once inside he tosses out two steel trash cans filled with kendo sticks and barbed wire wrapped baseball bats into the ring. The contents of the cans spill out all over the ring.

3:36...

3:35...

3:34...

Back in the ring, Hardy grabs a kendo stick and measures up his challenger. Nero is struggling hard to get to his feet. Nero is up and facing Hardy. Hardy swings....

CRASH!

Nero ducked the kendo swing and landed a vicious release German Suplex on Hardy sending him smashing down against a trash can. Nero drops to his knees and drapes himself over Hardy for the pin.

One...

Two...

THRE... Hardy is able to kick out just before the three count.

2:54...

2:53...

2:52...

Nero gets to his feet and picks up a barbed wire bat. He drops to his knees near Hardys head and starts grinding the barbed wire into the forehead of Jeff Hardy. Hardy was bleeding before and now he’s bleeding profusely.

Nero lifts Hardy to his feet and drapes him across his shoulder. Nero drives Hardy crashing through the table set up in the corner! Nero is quick to his feet and yanks Hardy out of the debris and makes the cover.

One...

Two...

Hardy gets a shoulder up. Nero is visibly upset at the count and goes after the referee. The referee runs for cover.

:45...

:44...

:43...

Nero goes back to the steel apron and grabs some chains and padlocks. He starts locking chains together end to end. As if he’s making a long rope.

The fans yell it out loud.

The buzzer sounds and the final weapons pod opens with the swoosh from the airlock.

This grabs Neros attention and he heads toward the opened pod.

Paul Heyman emerges from backstage and watches from the ramp. He looks on with great interest.

Inside the final pod is about a half dozen fluorescent light tubes, and a duffle bag. All of the tubes in varying lengths. Nero tosses the duffle bag into the ring. He notices Heyman standing on the stage and gives a sarcastic wave. Nero grabs a pair of light tubes then climbs back into the ring.

Hardy has just reached his feet. Nero swings with his right arm...

SMASH!

Nero obliterates one light tube over the skull of Hardy. Hardy drops to his knees instantly. Nero takes the other light tube and acts as if he’s ‘Knighting’ Hardy. Using the light tube, Nero touches each shoulder of Hardy before...

SMASH!

Nero shatters the second light tube over the bleeding head of Hardy. Hardy falls to his back and Nero drops for the cover, thinking he has the match won.

One...

Two...

KICK OUT!

Nero is in shock and steaming over not getting the three count.

Nero stands and momentarily looks down at Hardy then looks over at the giant length of chain laying near the ropes. He smiles toward Heyman. Heyman just looks on with his arms folded in front of him.

Nero grabs one final padlock from the steel floor on the outside. He re-enters the ring and grabs the end of the chain and drags it over toward Hardy. He takes the end of the chain and wraps it around Jeffs neck and secures it with a padlock effectively making a noose.

Nero points at Hardy and smiles again at Heyman who gives zero reaction.

Nero walks across the ring and grabs the free end of the chain. He hops up the turnbuckle then up on top of one of the weapons pods. Using the chain roof like a giant set of monkey bars, Nero proceeds toward the middle of the top of the cage. He takes the end of the chain rope thats connected to Hardy s neck and places it over, then back down through the chain lengths on the roof of the chamber. Nero grabs the dangling chain and drops all of his wait toward the ring below.

As he descends, the chain rope gets tighter and tighter before finally lifting Hardy off the mat and suspends him two feet over the ring hanging by his neck.

Neonero lands on the ring mat and lays there, hanging onto the chain for dear life. Hardy has his hands on the chain around is neck and his legs thrash the air as Hardy gasps and struggles and fails for every breath.

Heyman looks on, shaking his head slowly in disgust. The referee pleads with Nero to let go, but Nero refuses.

The referee takes matters into his own hands as Nero continues to refuse to release the chain. The referee kicks Nero in the hands twice and Nero is forced to drop the chain.

Hardy falls to the mat and pulls the chain away from his throat. He coughs and struggles to catch his breath. Nero gets to his feet and is in the referees face. The referee slowly cowers backward to the corner, defending his decision to intervene.

The referee is now backed all the way into the corner. Nero is yelling at the top of his lungs at the referee and slapping him in the side of the head. Meanwhile Hardy has reached his feet. Still struggling to catch his breath and still noosed by the chain moves in behind Neonero.

Using the enormous length of chain, Hardy wraps it around Neoneros throat from behind, choking the very life out of him. Hardy drags Nero out of the corner as Nero struggles to try and break the choke. Hardy drags then tosses Nero over the top rope. Hardy finally releases the chain.

Just as he does so, the referee is unlocking the padlock securing the chain around Hardys neck. The chain falls to the mat. Hardy turns his attention toward the duffle bag. He walks over and grabs it. He empties the contents on the mat. Both European titles, a busted iPad, a pair of handcuffs and the cuff keys fall out of he bag.

How the hell did Neonero get his duffle bag into the weapons pod?

Hardy picks up the handcuffs and darts back toward Nero who remains on all fours on the steel cage floor. Hardy, quick to the outside, drops Nero to his chest with an arm bar. While having him trapped in the arm bar, Hardy locks one of Neros wrists in the cuffs.

Nero is still struggling to catch his breath, not realizing what is transpiring. Hardy slams Nero all the way to the steel floor and locks up his other wrist. Neros hands are now firmly cuffed behind his back. Hardy lifts Nero to his feet. Staring him in the eyes, Nero does nothing but smile. Hardy delivers right after left after right after left to the jaw of Neonero. Nero staggers back using the ropes to balance him.

Hardy charges and clotheslines Nero over the ropes and into the ring. Hardy follows him in. Hardy grabs a chair. Nero staggers to his feet.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Five successive chair shots to the skull of Neonero! Hardy feeling victory, makes the cover.

One...

Two...

NERO KICKS OUT!

Hardy feels the sting of rejection as he was within an eyelash of retaining the European title! Hardy gets to his feet. Grabbing one of the chairs, he sets it up with the back of the chair facing a corner. Hardy lifts Nero to his feet and tosses him to the corner.

Hardy runs across the ring. He turns back toward Nero. He runs... Leaps... Uses the chair as a springboard... WHISPER IN THE WIND! Harder nails it in the corner and both men crash to the mat. Hardy makes the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

NERO KICKS OUT!

Hardy is in shock! What the hell does he have to do to beat Neonero!?

Hardy lifts Nero to his feet and drags him over to the set up chair. Hardy sets the dazed and confused Nero in the chair. Hardy moves toward one of the weapons pods. Once inside, he grabs two of the remaining light tubes and brings them out.

He swings the first light tube...

CRASH!

He shatters it over Neros skull busting him open! Hardy grabs a second light tube. He swings it like a baseball bat...

CRASH!

Hardy busts it into a thousand little pieces and now Neros face is bleeding profusely. Nero falls out of the chair. Hardy with the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

KICK OUT AGAIN!

Hardy is again in shock! He lifts Nero to his feet and tosses him in the corner. Hardy grabs the chair that Nero was sitting in previously. He folds it and charges toward Nero in the corner.

CRACK!

Nero got his feet up and send the chair crashing into Hardys skull! Hardy drops the chair and falls on his back. Nero spot the keys to the cuffs just a few feet from him. Nearly exhausted, he drops to his ass and slowly slides over toward the keys.

Hardy is trying to get up, and failing.

Nero has secured the keys and continues to try and unlock the cuffs. Hardy is using the ropes to climb to his feet.

Nero is free and climbing to his feet.

Both men are a bloody mess.

Hardy and Neonero are both to their feet. Nero grabs a chair. Hardy charges toward Nero...

Nero swings the chair....

SPEAR!

Hardy lands the spear and Nero drops the chair and falls through the ropes and to the steel cage floor outside of the ring. Hardy gets back to his feet and steps out of the ring. He lifts Nero to his feet and...

TWIST OF FATE!!!

Hardy going for the win!

ONE...

TWO...

NERO KICKS OUT!!!

Hardy struggles back to his feet.

He climbs the ropes.

He jumps to the top of the weapons pod.

He eyes up the motionless Neonero on the steel floor below.

He leaps.

SWANTON BOMB!

NERO MOVES AT THE LAST SECOND!!

Hardy crashes to the steel floor!

Nero rolls over on Hardy!

ONE...

TWO...

HARDY KICKS OUT!

What the hell does he have to do to defeat the champion!?

Nero staggers as he reaches his feet. He pulls Hardy to his feet...

SPLIT LEGGED PACKAGE PILEDRIVER ON THE STEEL CAGE FLOOR!! Nero covers!!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!!!!!!!!

Winner and new European Champion: Neonero

Paul Heyman exits the stage as the referee helps Neonero to his feet and hands him both European titles. The crowd is elated that Neonero has conquered the champion. Nero straps both belts around his waist. One on top of the other. The referee hands him him a flag. He unravels the flag and waves it high in the air as pyro explodes above the chamber and the fans on hand in London give him a resoundingly positive ovation.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDPssuiyTOzx1QrjsraMe...t6MX1FEptQ]

[Image: tumblr_mj5zpgMqge1rxi9exo1_500.jpg]
What if?

On one night...

XWF superstars

Settle their differences...

...under new rules

[Image: tumblr_mivxikQADl1qm9rypo1_500.jpg]

IN THE F***ING OCTAGON!

On April 10...
The XWF superstars will be put to the test as Wallace Witasick and Dana White present:

ULTIMATE
Wednesday Warfare!

All members of the XWF roster are invited to join us for this very special edition of Wednesday Night Warfare.

Matches will take place inside the octagon, and the only way to win is to submit or knock out your opponent.

Who has the balls to step into the cage?

Next up for tonight is the United States Championship match!
to be continued...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(04-04-2013), (04-02-2013), (04-02-2013), Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (04-02-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-02-2013), Shocker (04-02-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-02-2013)