Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Lest We Forget
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-24-2015, 02:36 PM

As the bugle starts playing for the Last Post, Mastermind is seen with his head down in front of a war memorial. As the Last Post continues, as strong and as manly as he is, a tear is seen running down Mastermind's cheek. The XWF cameras are trained on him, but he doesn't move. He keeps his head down.

As the haunting sound of the bugle slowly comes to a finish, Mastermind still keeps his head bowed, but he begins to speak softly but strongly.

"April 25th is known to all New Zealanders and Australians as ANZAC day. It stands for Australian New Zealand Army Corps. The 25th April is when we commemorate all New Zealanders and Australians killed in wars, and honors returned service men and women. It also honors the day when way back in 1915 on this very day during the Great War, the first World War, when New Zealand and Australian soldiers landed at Gallipoli, Turkey. They were to become known as the ANZACs if they weren't already.

"100 years ago to the very day where a lot of men fell to their deaths, in the search for Peace. 2779 men bravely died for New Zealand during the campaign, whilst 8500 Australians died too. Lest we forget.

For the next few minutes Mastermind stayed silent, and kept his head bowed. He then spoke again.

"It must be worth noting that wherever a Kiwi is, anywhere in the world on ANZAC Day, they will always remember this special day. Be it personal, political, sporting that's the way it goes. When sporting teams say 'let's go to war' on a sporting field, especially when it comes to team sports, it doesn't mean let's kill the opposition it means, lets do our best for those who helped us keep our freedom.

"And that brings me to Monday Night Madness. Two days after the 100 year celebrations, which I will be holding in my heart. I will be going to war against 10 other competitors for a shot at some money and to become number 1 contender for the Hart Championship."

For the first time since the cameras started filming, Mastermind lifts up his head to look at them.

"Don't get me wrong, I won't be literally going to war against my opponents, it will just feel to them that they will be in the middle of something special. I will not back down, I will not be stopped, and I will ride rough shod all over them. Opponents like JACK, Morbid Angel, Coriolanus, Henry Hemmington, David Mosier, Aerial Knight, Thunderbolt X, Karl Cross, Goat Faced Killa, Maverick.

"As I see it now opponents like Coriolanus, David Mosier, Thunderbolt X, and even poor old Maverick, can not, will not, survive the initial first wave of attack. Of the 11 - 3 shall not continue. I will be one of those who will make it to the 8 Man Tag Team match, and then the special Gauntlet.

"Lest We Forget the fallen on ANZAC Day, nor will you guys forget who got through you all to become the new Number One contender for the Hart Championship. And that person will be me. Yours truly. I maybe emotional now celebrating ANZAC Day, but come Monday, I'll use that emotion to bring this all together. No one, and I mean no, can stop me."

As the New Zealand National Anthem begins, Mastermind bows his head again, and when the anthem finishes, Mastermind walks away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
(04-27-2015), Thunderbolt Lying Asshole (04-24-2015)