Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness 04.13.2015
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-13-2015, 09:41 PM

[Image: m9JUEy7.png]
April 13, 2015
U.S. Bank Arena
Cincinnati, Ohio

[Image: -cincpt04-14-2014kentucky1a00120140413im...a.jp11.jpg]

The X-Tron lights up with fire as the theme song plays. Joey Styles is sitting at his booth by himself looking amped for the action about to unfold. Suddenly the theme song of the show is interrupted by Kirk MacClay's.

Out strolls Kirk MacClay with his right-hand-man Benjamin Fieldler. He waves to the crowd as he dances just enough to embarrass his young assistant. The tandem get into the squared circle and Kirk's music abruptly stops as Kirk has a microphone in his hand.

Welcome to Monday Night Madness! I am your GM, KIRK MacClay. This gentleman to my left is none other than Mr. Benjamin Fieldler. I know this will be a heartbreaking announcement... for me including... but Mr. Paul Heyman will not be here tonight.

The crowd begins booing this announcement.

I know, I know. But I felt it would be good to give Mr. Heyman a more than earned vacation for this week. Don't you agree that he deserved a vacation after putting on fantastic show after fantastic show?

The crowd slowly agrees and begins clapping in support.

Now that's more like it. Now... let's discuss business. What's next on the card?

That match in two weeks.

Mmmkay. In two week we will be having what I call a Kirk MacClay Classic. Now you're probably asking 'What in the devil is a Kirk MacClay Classic?' Mmmkay let me tell you. The Kirk MacClay Classic is a sort of tournament. Round One will be a battle royal pitting everyone against everyone. That will go on until we're down to eight combatants. Those eight combatants will be put in an eight man tag team match drawn at random. The winning side will then be put into a totally new contraption of mine.

Kirk stops for a moment to smile at the audience.

THE FIELDLER FRENZY!

The crowd goes wild although they have no idea what for. Benjamin Fieldler looks at him as if he's crazy.

Yes, Benjamin, the end of the Kirk MacClay Classic will be what I'm calling The Fieldler Frenzy. After my good friend, Benjamin Fieldler for all that he has done for me as my assistant. Thank you sir.

The crowd claps as Benjamin looks at the floor, turning red with a smile on his face.

Now the way that that match works is it will start out with two men in the ring battling. The third will come in after five minutes. The fourth will come in after five more minutes. They will fight until the first pinfall or submission. All of that will happen.... in a STEEL CAGE! That man will win... a title shot against whoever the Hart Champion is on the following week's Madness and...

10,000 XBUX!

The crowd pops huge after this! Benjamin is smiling largely and Kirk is smiling as well as gyrating his hips.

Now enjoy the show!

Kirk shakes Benjamin's hand and they exit the ring.

"I Hate My Life" by Theory of a Deadman plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "The following schedule is a submission match for one fall and is under EXTREME RULES! Introducing first from Pikeville, Kentucky, weighing in at 230 lbs... MUDDY WATERS!"

The camera pans on the entire arena as 'I Hate My Life' plays over the loudspeakers. The crowd sings along the first few bars until the drums kick-in. We See Muddy Waters appear from undernethe the XTron, the crowd pops loud as he ignores almost everyone and marches straight to the ring. Muddy rolls undernethe the bottom rope and runs to the turnbuckle, climbing it and peering out into the crowd while jawing a few inaudible sentences and motioning with his hands at the mat: "This is my ring!"

"House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "Introducing next from Carlisle, England, United Kingdom, weighing in at 189 lbs... COHEN HORNE!"

The classic guitar riff of The Animals’ 1964 hit “The House of the Rising Sun” begins to play over the speakers as the arena lights fade to black. A lone spotlight shines on the entranceway, and as Eric Burdon’s voice sings the opening line (“There is, a house, in New Orleans…”), Cohen Horne steps out from behind the curtain with a wide smile on his face. He raises one of his taped hands to reveal the phrase “Wake up” written in black Sharpie on his palm. He nods to the camera and makes his way down to the ring. As he closes in on the ring, he claps his hands and hops up on the apron, before stepping in-between the ropes. Approaching the center of the ring, he takes one long look at the crowd and raises one arm in the air, fist clenched.

-Madness Proving Ground-
Muddy Waters
- vs -
Cohen Horne
-Xtreme Rules Submission Match-

JOEY STYLES: And we’re getting underway here! Both men come out of the gate blasting away at one another!

Both Horne and Waters have set their feet in the centre of the ring, and are beginning to swing away at one enough with strike after strike! It’s already turned into a brawl! Cohen lands a nice uppercut that snaps Waters necks back, but before he can land in another strike, a slicing elbow crashes off the cheekbone of Horne! He doesn’t back away though, instead throwing a nice one-two, a left jab followed by a right cross! Waters won’t back down either, instead leaping up and hitting a flying knee off the jaw of Horne, which effectively sends him crashing down to the mat!

JOEY STYLES: First submission of the night right here!

Waters is going straight for a rear naked choke! He’s right over the top of Horne, who is tucking his chin in nicely, preventing Waters from locking in the choke, now both men are rolling in the centre of the ring, trying to atop of one another, but Waters is still attempting to lock in the choke, but Horne is able to throw a three punch combination into the nose of Waters, which ends up busting his nose open. Waters allows Horne to escape the hold, while clutching down onto his nose, he is beginning to stagger around the ring, while blood continues to poor from his nose, Horne is outside of the ring… he’s looking underneath the ring, and when he rolls back into the ring, he’s got a kendo stick in hand!

JOEY STYLES: That’s a dangerous weapon, that could cause some serious damage to the unsuspecting Muddy Waters!

Sure enough, Waters turns around and cops a blow right to the top of the head by the kendo stick! And now the top of his forehead is busted open too! He crashes down to the floor, and Horne wastes no time locking the kendo stick around his face, and locking him into a crossface which is supported by the kendo stick!

JOEY STYLES: Waters is screaming in pain!

Waters is shouting out in agony, whilst blood steadily begins to trickle down his face thanks to the sweat covering him, a small pool of blood is now present on the mat, while Horne is exerting himself in an effort to force Waters to tap!

JOEY STYLES:
Waters is showing extreme resilience right now… and he’s bringing up a hand to the kendo stick, in an attempt to force it away from him!

Waters is slowly beginning to force the kendo stick away from his face, and now he’s able to swing a nice able into the face of Horne, which forces him to allow Waters free, but he still has the kendo stick in hand, and now he swings it into a vicious arc toward Waters face!

JOEY STYLES: Waters rolls out of the way, just in time!

Waters is now back up to his feet, but Horne is already swinging out once more with the kendo stick, this time to the body, but Waters is able to back away, and then dive in while Horne is still in the motion of swinging the kendo stick!

JOEY STYLES: Nice DDT from Waters to Horne, he planted him!

Horne is now down, and Waters is wiping a bit of blood from his face, before running to the ropes, leaping up onto the middle rope… leaping off… and connecting into the stomach area of Horne with a nice lionsault!

Horne bolts upright after being winded by the lionsault, and Waters wastes no time in picking him up, and locking him into a chicken wing crossface while standing up! Now it’s Horne’s turn to be checked in by the referee, Horne is waving his hands around, flailing around…

JOEY STYLES: Horne might be fading here!

The referee grabs onto his arm, but Horne instantly moves away from him, and then throws one well placed elbow into the ribs of Waters, who gasps out in agony… but doesn’t let go! Horne then runs right backward, taking Waters with him, and crashing Waters back first off of the turnbuckle, and as Waters turns around, he swings a big roundhouse kick…!

JOEY STYLES: CAUGHT BY WATERS! AND NOW… POWERBOMB!

Waters had caught the leg of Horne, and sent him right back into the mat with a powerbomb, but the effort left him tired, and now both men are left lying on the ring floor in agony and pain after the short, yet brutal match!

They both get to their feet and Cohen wraps the arm of Muddy in a chickenwing! Muddy swings his elbows back and connects twice making Cohen drop the hold. Muddy turns around, kicks Cohen in the gut, hits the Rock Bottom and transitions it into a Anaconda Vise! Cohen is trying to break out, but Muddy is really applying the pressure! Cohen reaches out for the ropes but The Pissin' Pot does the damage as Cohen taps out!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "And the winner is... MUDDY WATERSSSSSS!"

"Why? Where? What?" by King Fantastic plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! Introducing first from Venice Beach, California, weighing in at a 'Healthy' 180 lbs... DICK POWERS!"

The beat kicks in and King Fantastic's Why? Where? What? Echoes through the arena, the crowd cheers and parties! Balloons and streamers fall from the ceiling as Dick Powers energetically jogs onto the ramp and bounces his head smiling, he drops to his knees and opens his arms wide, flaunting what he's got to the crowd as he pyro goes off behind him. He hops to his feet clapping, dancing and high fiving fans on his way to the ring. He jogs up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle singing along to his theme as he poses to his adoring fans.

"On My Own" by CFO$ plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "Introducing next from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 210 lbs... THUNDERBOLT X!"

Thunderbolt X comes out and the crowd is hot for him! He walks to the ring wearing his beats and popping his head. He rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle throwing his arms in the air.

-Queen City Death Match-
Dick Powers
- vs -
Thunderbolt X
-Last Man Standing-

The bell rings to start the match and both Dick Powers and Thunderbolt X look at one another from their respected corners.

JOEY STYLES: "Gee, this looks like it's going to be a slow start. Just what we need."

The referee orders them to start. Dick Powers walks to the center of the ring, and motions for Thunderbolt to meet him half way. Thunderbolt smiles, and starts walking before breaking into a run, and he surprises Powers by hitting him with a suicide dive. They both hit the canvas hard.

JOEY STYLES: "Way to start a match by a suicide dive."

Thunderbolt gets to his feet, as does Dick Powers. Thunderbolt quickly grabs him and snaps a Suplex. Thunderbolt quickly gets back to his feet, and grabs Dick. He sends him to the ropes. Dick comes back, and ducks underneet an attempted big boot. Thunderbolt turns around and Dick smashes him with a Springboard Crossbody and they both fall to the canvas hard again.

JOEY STYLES: "Both these guys are trying to get the advantage and control of the match. This is a Last Man Standing Match so there are no pins involved."

Dick Powers gets to his feet, and looks down at the fallen Thunderbolt. The referee starts the 10 count.

Thunderbolt jumps to his feet without warning, and smiles at Dick. Dick shakes his head and runs at him. He tries hitting Thunderbolt with a Running High Knee, but Thunderbolt moves out of the way at the very last second. As Dick goes past, Thunderbolt lashes out with an elbow, catching Dick on the back of his head. Dick stumbles towards the ropes, and grabs the back of his head.

Dick turns only to be grabbed by Thunderbolt X. He hits him with several knees to the gut.

JOEY STYLES: "Thunderbolt trying to get the advantage here..."

Thunderbolt grabs Dick and sends him crashing into the corner. Dick Powers hits the corner hard with his sternum, and as he stumbles backwards, grabbing his chest, and walks backwards into a Disaster Kick by Thunderbolt. Dick hits the canvas hard. The referee starts the 10 count.

Somehow amazingly Dick Powers struggles to his feet, and the referee stops the 10 Count.

JOEY STYLES: "How the hell did Dick Powers get up from that?"

Thunderbolt looks perplexed. Dick Powers looks around at Thunderbolt and smiles at him. Thunderbolt steps forwards and tries to throw a flurry of punches at Dick, but somehow Dick blocks them all. He stops Thunderbolt from throwing punches by forcefully stomping on his foot. Thunderbolt stumbles backwards, he has watery eyes. Dick Powers smiles, and snaps a Dragon Screw Takedown. Dick gets to his feet first and looks down at Thunderbolt.

Suddenly Thunderbolt grabs Dick's feet, and takes them out from under him. He jumps back to his feet and connects with a couple of knee drops.

JOEY STYLES: "Every time Dick tries to get some ascendancy, Thunderbolt gets control back."

Thunderbolt helps Dick to his feet, and snaps a backstabber. The crowd is going crazy. Has Thunderbolt got their support? He starts calling for the his signature move - The Thunder Clap. He helps Dick Powers back to his feet, and sets up the Thunder Clap move.

He snaps it and the crowd goes even more crazy. Thunderbolt gets back to his feet. And yells at the referee to start the ten count.

Dick starts moving.

Dick gets to his knees.

To Thunderbolts horror, Dick gets back to his feet. Thunderbolt storms around the ring.

JOEY STYLES: This is unbelievable stuff from Dick Powers. He just keeps getting up. Thunderbolt is running out of ideas to stop Dick.

Thunderbolt stares at Dick in anger from the other side of the ring. Dick stares back.with a smile on his face. This causes Thunderbolt to come running at Dick. Dick ducks an attempted clothes line. Dick quickly turns, grabs Thunderbolt and performs a Running Leg Drop Bulldog. The crowd hushes.

Dick quickly gets to his feet, looks down at Thunderbolt, and quickly executes, the Powersault. This takes all the wind out of Thunderbolt. Dick yells at the referee to start the 10 Count.

8... Thunderbolt X has gotten back to his feet!

The Pest walks down the ramp unnoticed by the crowd, he enters the ring, unnoticed by Thunderbolt or Dick. He grabs Dick by the back of the next and pulls him away from Thunderbolt, and sets him down gently. He turns to face Dick, and gestures that he needs just one minute with Thunderbolt.

The Pest turns back to Thunderbolt and punches him in the face. He throws a powerful kick to Thunder's knee, sending the man down to one knee. The Pest drops an elbow on the man's head. He then lifts him up and delivers a Pest cutter, sending Thunderbolt down again. The Pest moves and climbs the ropes while Thunderbolt tries to get to his feet. Dick of Doom! Pest has just stolen Scorpio's signature Dick of Doom and toppled Thunderbolt with his pelvis. Pest leaves the ring without saying a word.

Thunderbolt X is laid out flat! Dick climbs the turnbuckle and looks down with a big grin on his face! He leaps off and...

YOU'RE GONNA GO FAR KID!

The Phoenix 630 Senton connects and Thunderbolt X may be dead. The referee begins the count!

10!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "And the winner of the match is... DICK POWERSSSSSSSS!"

JOEY STYLES: "Welcome back from the break! During the break, Lucius Fyre made his way to the ring and is pacing back and forth."

"Blacklist" by Exodus plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an INFERNO MATCH! Introducing to the ring from Tombstone, Arizona, weighing in at 298 lbs... CAIN!"

As the opening riff of "Blacklist" by Exodus brings the crowd to life the lights strobe red and black. Flames erupt from the stage and Cain steps through them, bouncing from foot to foot at the top of the ramp, then he roars and pounds his chest three times as the flames once again erupt behind. He storms down the ramp with purpose, bumping fists with a couple of fans in the front row. He bounces back and forth again as he reaches the ring apron, leaping up on it. As he steps through the ropes, he steps to the middle of the ring, arms outstretched as sparks rain down onto him. As the ambiance returns to normal, he slaps his head a few times, psyching himself up for the match.

-Inferno Match-
Cain
- vs -
Lucius Fyre
-Set your opponent on fire to win-

The bell rings and the flames erupt around the side of the ring. The two men circle around as suddenly Kirk MacClay's theme song begins to play. The two men stop and look up at the X-Tron. Kirk MacClay comes strolling out and he laughs to himself.

Lucius Fyre. I must say. I've been extremely impressed by you this week. You're just a fantastic addition to this roster. You came in demanding an Inferno match against one of The Underground Alliance then just decide to show no interest in the match? You don't do that on Madness. You don't do that on MY show. So I wonder how shall I punish you. I could just let Cain deal with you, but y'know what... I'd rather ask Mr. Gunn. Oh, Mr. Tommy Gunn?

PFFFTT!

PPPFTTTTTT!

The camera shows Lucius Fyre with two huge darts sticking in his neck. Lucius pulls the darts out of his neck and looks drowsy. Cain smiles and grabs Fyre and nails...

DEVASTATION OF MAN!

He rolls Fyre over to the fire and Fyre's pants instantly light up in flames making Cain the winner!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "And the winner is.... CAINNNNNNNNNN!"

Static buzzes across the screen as the feed is cut to a dimly lit room. There is a man sitting in a car at the center of the room. His face is hidden in the dark as well as most of his body. He is hunched over and his hands and feet are the only things seen. He speaks in a very poignant stone as he pronounces every word perfectly.

???: This land is barren of any true conquerors. They have all died a coward's death and have sullied the name of professional wrestling. Glory should not be granted to those who do not deserve it. Warriors win wars, not politicians. The capitol of the XWF is in much need of a regime change and I....am here...to enact that change. Soon those worthless plebeians will be chanting "All Hail Co-::

The feed is cut.

JOEY STYLES: "And now we go live to our responder on the scene, Steve Sayors!"

The camera changes to Steve Sayors standing outside in a suit and his glasses. He smiles at the camera before indicating behind himself.

STEVE SAYORS: "As you can see here, Joey, the fight is about to begin as these two combatants have met up at the corner close to the nearest Subway! Speaking of Subway, this fight is brought to you by the Italian BMT! Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham all toasted or heated to perfection! But back to the action!"

-Queen City Street Fight-
Frodo Smackins
- vs -
Goat Face Killa
-Match will take place on the streets of Cincinnati-

The two men are standing on a corner when a car drives by and nails GFK! Goat Faced Killa skids across the concrete. Frodo walks over to Steve Sayors and grabs the sandwich out of his hand. He takes a bit, looks disgusted, and then spits it in the face of Sayors who also looks mortified. It's then that Frodo takes the sandwich over to the bleeding GFK and drops it on his face. Mustard and the meats spread across the face of GFK as Frodo stomps on his face.

The sound of screaming is heard as Jared Fogle walks by! A flock of people surround him as he begins talking about the wonders of Subway. Frodo rolls his eyes before walking over to Jared and extending his hand. Jared eyes him unusually but shakes his hand. Frodo pulls him away from the crowd and over to GFK. Jared looks down at him with confusion.

Frodo takes a step back and hits a LOLNOPE Superman Punch! Jared is staggering as Frodo leaps into the air and nails a DDT driving Jared's head into the downed Goat Faced Killa! Frodo quickly picks up Jared and hits a chokeslam dropping him on GFK. GFK finally rolls back up just in time for a...

SHAYOUKEN!

GFK is out cold. Frodo covers him.

THREE!

Winner: Frodo Smackins

JOEY STYLES: "Welcome back from the break! We're joined by Anonymous already in the ring because no one gives a shit about Anonymous."

"Sentry the Defiant" by Coheed and Cambria plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "Introducing to the ring from Baltimore, Maryland, weighing in at 179 lbs... 'AERIAL KNIGHT' JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD!"

The acoustic strums of a guitar can be heard as the spotlights point directly at the ramp and everyone becomes dead silent. The acoustic strums repeat for a second time as fog begins to seep out of the ramp and towards the ring itself. Just as the song becomes heavy, the Aerial Knight bursts through the curtains and takes a good look at the crowd and the ring. Once the lyrics hit, he slowly walks to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans to his left side as he passes them by. As soon as he gets close to the ring, he stops and looks up at the ring, where the referee and opponent are waiting for him. He smirks at them and circles the ring as the song continues to play, even as the chorus plays out. After annoying the referee and taking a good chunk of air time out of the show, he climbs the stairs and hops over the top rope. Once inside, he then hops to the top rope of his respective corner and waits for the bell to ring. All the while, he has a cocky smirk on his face.

"Sundial" by Wolfmother plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "The following contest is scheduled for two falls and is an Elimination EXTREME RULES Three-Way-Dance! Introducing to the ring from London, England, weighing in at 272 lbs... KARL CROSS!"

Karl Cross comes out and looks determined as he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He looks serious as the match is about to begin.

-Triple Threat Xtreme Elimination-
Anonymous
- vs -
“The Aerial Knight”
Johnathan Heartsford
- vs -
Karl Cross
-Xtreme Rules Two Fall Match-

Karl is 6’4, 272 while Knight is 5’9, 179 so there’s a big size difference here. Before we get a chance to ring the bell, Cross has already attacked Anonymous with an eye rake! He then knocks him the fuck out with an uppercut! Anonymous falls down like a sack of shit and holds his face. The referee then throws up the signal for medics to rush out with a neck brace and stretcher for Anonymous. Anonymous is telling the medics that he can’t feel his legs.

Karl looks down at his hands which might have just paralyzed a hopeful superstar. Knight runs into Karl and takes him down with an arm drag. Karl shoots back up but Knight gives him another arm drag. Knight runs after Karl again and this time hits him with an enzugiri that causes him to fall out of the ring. Karl recovers on the outside but gets taken down again, this time by a suicide dive from Knight. Knight takes Karl and rams him back-first into the steel steps before tossing him into the ring. Knight goes to the top rope and tries a moonsault but Karl gets both knees up to block it. Karl rolls up Knight shortly after.

2- Knight kicks out.

Karl picks up Knight and delivers an uppercut, hoping it might have the same effect on him as it did Anonymous. Knight does a better job of taking it though. Karl attempts a piledriver but Knight reverses it into a back body drop. Knight follows that move with a standing moonsault and pins Karl.

2- Kick out.

Knight pulls Karl up to his feet with a head lock. Knight then throws Karl into the corner. He goes for a running forearm but Karl ducks it and Knight smashes his forearm on the top of the ring post. Knight’s arm is hurt badly. He holds it and walks into a knee strike from Karl. Karl takes Knight’s hurt arm, twists it, and begins to kick at it! Karl puts Knight down with another uppercut. Knight’s arm is limp now as he stands up to face Karl. Karl slaps Knight across the face and spits at him. Knight responds by popping him in the mouth with his good hand and Karl hits the mat. Knight sizes up Karl and goes for the Knighting (Shining Wizard) but Karl moves out of the way. Karl then takes out Knight with the Conversation Killer (Famouser). Instead of going for the pin, Karl puts Knight into a cross armbar, targeting the injured arm. Knight taps out and Karl wins by submission!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "And the winner of the match... KARL CROSSSSSSSSSSS!"

...On the Twenty-Third day of May...

...In the year Two Thousand Fifteen...

...The Xtreme Wrestling Federation...

...In conjunction with...

...Monday Night Madness...

...and Wednesday Night Warfare...

...Live! From AT&T Stadium...

...In Dallas, Texas...

...The XWF Presents...

[Image: Gufbz4a.png]

"The Monster" by Eminem and Rihanna plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "The following contest is for three falls and is THE KIRK MACCLAY TRIPLE CAGE CHALLENGE MATCH! And it is for the XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first from Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand, weighing in at 200 lbs... MASTERMIND!"

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

"I Wanna Rock" by Twisted Sister plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: "Introducing second from Tampa, Florida, weighing in at 230 lbs... he is the XWF HART CHAMPION... 'LOVERBOY' VINNIE LANEEEEEEEE!"

"I Wanna Rock!"

The high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air as the Twisted Sister classic pumps through the PA system. As two big pyro towers shoot off on either side of the stage, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp, wearing his favorite t-shirt, a cutoff Faster Pussycat screen print, long silver tights and shining silver boots. The crowd pops as Loverboy struts down the aisle,strumming the air guitar and leaping into the air with a jumping split. He enters the cage door while nodding his head to the beat. As he hops onto the ring apron, he swings around, facing the crowd, and pumps his fist along to the music, singing along and inciting the crowd to do so as well.

-Main Event-
[Image: gqyUKPa.png]
-The Kirk MacClay Triple Cage Challenge-
“Loverboy” Vinnie Lane ©
- vs -
Mastermind
-Cage's stacked 3 high-
-Fall One: Standard Cage Match at Ring Level (Pin to Win)-
-Fall Two: Level Two Cage w/ Weapons Inside (Pin to Win)-
-Fall Three: Ladder Match inside top cage w/ no roof-

The bell rings and the two men circle around. Mastermind’s brow is furrowed and he looks determined. ‘Loverboy’ circles around with a smirk on his face, but isn’t taking an eye off of Mastermind. They lock up in the center of the largest cell at the very bottom. Above that is the second cage with weapons scattered throughout the smaller cage. Above that cage is the final cage which is approximately the size of the ring beneath. Back to the action.

Lane grabs the arm of Mastermind and cranks it into an armhold. Mastermind winces in pain as Lane continues applying pressure. Mastermind manages to get his foot between Lane’s and trips him up sending Lane to the ground! Mastermind quickly turns around and leaps on Lane. He begins pounding his face with blow after blow as Lane seems a bit caught off guard! Mastermind gets off him and steps away. The Master of Minds smiles and begins tapping on his wrist tape as if to be indicating the time. Lane slowly gets to his feet and the smirk has effectively been removed.

Mastermind charges forward for a clothesline, but Lane rushes him and lifts him for a spinning spinebuster! Lane wraps the arm of Mastermind behind him in a sort of chicken wing submission move. Mastermind is reaching out for the ropes, but Lane wraps the other arm. Lane stands up and holds the hands while standing on Mastermind’s lower back. Mastermind’s back is contorted in a not-so-comfortable way.

JOEY STYLES: "Mastermind, the technical master, seems to be getting stretched tonight by Loverboy!"

Mastermind finally slips a hand free and rolls Lane off of him. Lane rushes to the ropes and leaps off with a Lionsault! Mastermind rolled out of the way just in time! Lane belly-flops and Mastermind gets to his feet. He winces as he rubs his shoulders. Mind shakes it off and pulls Lane to his feet before hitting a back body drop! Mind gets to the ground and pulls Lane over to the apron.

Mastermind smiles as he stands on the apron next to Lane. He runs down the apron and leaps into the air before coming down with a leg drop across his chest! Lane clutches at his chest as all of Mastermind’s weight just came down across it. Mastermind pulls Lane out of the ring into the large area between the cage and the ring. He lifts up Lane and Irish whips him into the cell wall! Lane’s face presses up into the steel before falling to the ground.

JOEY STYLES: “This steel can be a great ally in these type of matches. Mastermind seems to be utilizing it!”

Mastermind pulls Lane up and presses his face into the mesh. He runs his knee into the back of Lane’s head pressing it further into the steel! Lane’s face is pushing through the steel comically. Mastermind releases the hold. Mastermind takes a few steps back and taps on his wrist tape watch once again. Mastermind rolls Lane into the ring and Mastermind climbs up to the top rope. Mind nods his head and taps on that wrist tape once more.

Lane slowly gets to his feet and turns around… MIND CHANGER! NO! Lane leaped into the air and drop kicked Mastermind’s shoulder! Mastermind looks in pain as he hits the mat! He clutches his shoulder and tries to get it back in the game. Lane quickly runs off the ropes and nails M with a Rocker Dropper! The running leg bulldog takes MM into the mat on that hurt shoulder once more.

Lane leaps on the body of MM and hooks the leg. The referee gets into position!

1…

2…

TH-NO! MM kicks out!

Lane pulls MM up and kicks him in the gut before positioning him in the HEARTBREAKER! He flies forward splashing Mastermind into the mat with the variation of the Styles Clash! Using that he rolls the move over pinning M’s shoulders to the mat with his legs over his arms. The referee gets into position!

1…

2…

NO! MM kicks Lane in the head to break the pinfall!

Lane rolls away and gets to his feet looking intrigued by the resilience of Mastermind. Mastermind gets to his feet holding his shoulder and he’s willing Lane to bring it on. Lane throws a shot and it connects rocking Mastermind. Mastermind throws one of his own which connects. Lane returns and Mind returns! The back and forth continues on until Lane dodges one of Mastermind’s blows and wraps him with a crucifix pin attempt! The referee slides into position!

1…

2…

THREE!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “And the winner of the first fall is…. ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Laneeeeeeeee!”

JOEY STYLES: “Wow! I don’t think even the crowd saw that coming! They look as shocked as Mastermind probably feels! Lane did well to attack that shoulder and then trap it to the ground with that roll-up!”

Lane jumps up in celebration and Mastermind looks shocked! He’s questioning the call but just shakes his head after the referee tells him that the count was indeed three. The referee pulls a ladder out from under the ring and sets it up. Lane climbs it first since he won the fall and gets into the next cell. Weapons adorn the walls as Lane begins investigating. Mastermind gets into the cell and is followed by the referee. Then it starts.

Lane charges forward hoping to end this before they even got to the top cell, but Mastermind lifts Lane up and drops him on the door that covers the hole they entered from. The joints holding it in place begin to buckle. Lane quickly rolls off and gets to his feet. He goes to the wall and rips off a lead pipe and tests it. He turns around and…

CRACK!

Mastermind smacks him over the head with a steel chair shot! Lane crumples to the cell and Mastermind isn’t through. He lifts the chair up over his head and brings it down over his back three more times! Lane is arching his back with each shot. Mastermind rolls Lane over and goes for the pin.

1…

2…

NO! Lane kicks out.

Mastermind doesn’t look disgruntled as he walks away to find another toy. He looks at his choices before picking the baseball bat from the wall. He gives it a few practice swings before walking over to Loverboy. He raises it high above his head and brings it down across the ribs of Lane! Lane is squirming away trying to find an escape. Mastermind pulls him to the center of the ring and locks in… THE MIND CO-

No! Lane kicks him off and grabs the nearest lead pipe. He rears it back and smacks it against the back of his leg. Mastermind hobbles to get back and grabs the baseball bat. He turns around and Lane is to his feet and hits a nasty blow to the side of Mastermind’s head making him bleed from the mouth. Instead of ditching the weapon, Lane puts it in his tights. Mastermind spits out the mouthful of blood and turns back only for Lane to kick him in the gut and hit the BAD MEDICINE KNEE DRIVER!

He wrenches the arm back, places his knee on the back of Mastermind’s head, jumps high, and brings his weight down driving Mastermind into the steel mesh. Now it’s Lane’s turn to go on the offensive.

He walks over to the wall and notices a few things set up outside of the cage. He walks through the door and smiles. Four tables are on top of the first cage against the wall of the second in which they were fighting. He sets up the four tables before getting blindsided by MM. MM throws him into the cell wall before rushing towards him and…

SPEAR! THROUGH THE CELL WALL!

Both men are down momentarily until Mastermind slowly gets up. He walks over to the wall and grabs a chair from the ties holding it down. Except this isn’t any normal chair…

It’s wrapped in barbed wire.

Mastermind smiles as the crowd begins chanting his name!

“Mas-ter-mind! Mas-ter-mind! Mas-ter-mind!”

Mastermind takes the moment to embrace the crowd. He lifts the chair in the air and the crowd pops big. They want the Extreme tonight! Mastermind slowly turns around with the chair with a grin on his face. He walks over and brings it down, but Lane rolls out of the way! He quickly gets to his feet, but Mastermind swings for the fences! Lane ducks and dodges but he looks alarmed. He catches the hands and the two battle back and forth trying to win the chair. Lane kicks M in the gut and takes the chair. He pulls the chair up over his head! Mastermind charges him and flips him over his back! The chair falls out of hands of Lane onto the fallen cell wall. Lane is flung over!

LANE CRASHES BACK FIRST ONTO THE BARBED WIRE BAT!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my God…”

Lane is writhing in pain from the barbed wire slicing into his skin! Mastermind’s eyes seem to light up as an idea forms! He flips onto his stomach and locks in…

THE MIND CONTROLLER!

But rather than sit back like a Boston Crab, Mastermind is actually placing his boot on the legs of the chair and pushing down! The barbed wire is digging even further into the skin of ‘Loverboy’! Lane is crying out in agony as Mastermind is now stomping on the chair legs making it shift around! Tears are forming in the corner of Lane’s eyes as he has no choice but to tap out!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “And the winner of the second fall… MASTERMINDDDDDDDD!”

JOEY STYLES: “Who could blame him? How disgusting that was. Mastermind is willing to do anything to win that title.”

Mastermind steps away from the grotesque scene holding a hand over his mouth as he slightly seems ashamed of himself. The referee goes over and helps remove the barbs from the back of Lane as blood begins trickling down. ‘Loverboy’ slowly gets to his feet and looks at Mastermind with a pissed off expression. The referee goes out the door and brings the ladder in. He sets it up in the center leading up to the opening above. Mastermind climbs up it and is ready in the final cell which has one extremely large ladder and two smaller ladders inside of it. Lane slowly climbs the ladder to enter the final cage as does the referee. They look up and see The Hart Championship dangled above the cage. The action begins.

Mastermind charges Lane and hits a clothesline. Lane is down and is obviously in some serious pain. Mastermind picks up him up and hits a gorilla press slam onto the door that was flipped over. The hinges on it buckle and the door falls through! Lane almost falls through but he rolls away. The two men get to their feet and they’re both across the hole from each other.

JOEY STYLES: “A stand-off between the two valiant competitors.”

Lane takes a step back before leaping across the gap towards Mastermind! He knocks down Mastermind, but is slow to get up. Both men stagger to their feet. Lane kicks the knee out from under Mastermind and begins climbing the standing ladder in the center. He gets about halfway up when Mastermind climbs up and hits him hard on the back forcing him to loosen his grip. Mastermind gets him in a powerbomb position and… Last Ride! Lane hits the steel mesh hard. Mastermind sees this as an opportunity and begins climbing the ladder. He takes one of the smaller ladders with him while looking at Lane. He’s prepared to use it to defend himself evidently. He’s slow from his arms aching from earlier. Mastermind gets to about the second to top rung and decides to set the ladder across the gap of the cell. He gets to the top and is about to grab it when…

SMACK!

Lane reached up and nailed the back of Mastermind’s legs with the lead pipe he stored earlier! Mastermind steps down a few rungs. Lane nails him again as Mastermind comes down a few more. Lane quickly scurries over to the cell wall and begins climbing. Mastermind comes to his senses and tries to climb back up right as Lane has gotten to the top of the cell. Lane looks to the center and realizes he has no time. He leaps!

He nails a dropkick sending Mastermind off the ladder into the cell wall!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my GOD! What won’t these two men do to each other?!”

Both men are slow to get up, but they eventually do. With the ladder knocked down, Lane elects to just climb up the wall. As he gets to the top, Mastermind begins climbing the same wall. Lane lets him get up to the top before clobbering him with a blow. The blood is still flowing on his back and he seems a little groggy. Mastermind returns his blow with one of his own. The two begin exchanging blows until Lane wins the exchange. Lane begins walking across the ladder left across the cage, but Mastermind stands up and grabs him by the tights. The two begin exchanging blows while standing on the ladder. Mastermind clobbers him and Lane staggers back careful not to put a foot through the rungs. Lane turns around and…

SUPERKICK!

Mastermind takes it right on the chin and goes flying off the cage! He falls…

And falls…

And falls!

JOEY STYLES: “That man is dead. Just… just… OHMYGAWD!”

He falls right through the four tables set up on top of the first cell! Mastermind isn’t moving. Lane is staggering, but he looks up. He sees his title and reaches up! He detaches it for the win!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “The winner of the second fall and STILL the XWF HART CHAMPION…. ‘LOVERBOY’ VINNIE LANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

‘Loverboy’ raises the belt up over his head as he sits on the ladder set up. His back continues to pour blood as Lane passes out on the ladder with the belt across his chest.

[Image: qtFY7a9.png]

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kirk MacClay's post:
Karl_Cross (04-14-2015), Mastermind (04-13-2015), Ozymandias (04-14-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-15-2015)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2015, 09:51 PM

Bugger. Congratulations Vinnie. I enjoyed the last two weeks. Well done.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
Karl_Cross (04-14-2015), Kirk MacClay (04-13-2015), Vincent Lane (04-14-2015)
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-14-2015, 12:51 AM

How did I lose

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2015, 03:35 AM

...Maybe cause ye' aint worth fuck...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
Vincent Lane (04-14-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2015, 05:24 AM

Let it be known... Mastermind is not a pushover and is not an easy man to beat under any circumstances, especially twice in the same match.

Dude, you are one of the toughest sons of bitches I've ever met, and everyone in the XWF needs to stand up and take notice of the awesome job you did tonight!

But with that said... not all of us can be TRUE megastars, and have pay per views basically named for us.

I hope you were watching, Doctor D'Ville.

Hate Post Like Post
Dick Powers Offline
🍆

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-14-2015, 06:52 AM

(04-14-2015, 12:51 AM)Thunderbolt X Said: How did I lose

"The answer's simple, it's because you ain't Dick! WOOO! Party at my mansion! Everyone's invited!"

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dick Powers's post:
(04-14-2015), Vincent Lane (04-14-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2015, 06:57 AM

DICK POWERS HAS A MANSION?!?!?!?!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-15-2015, 10:04 AM

not as big as mine ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post