Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Silencer
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2015, 04:03 PM

[Image: Max-Capacity_Untitled-.gif]

The scene fades in on Jack walking around in his old church where he and his numerous recruits used to stick around for shelter. The place is about to be demolished and be replaced with a private boarding school. His footsteps can be heard echoing throughout the abandoned building, but they can be heard slowly, moving at a turtle's pace for the most part. As he moves along, he approaches the podium where he'd hold his old announcements on. You know, the ones where he was shouting into the viewer's eardrum? Yeah, those. He stops moving for a few seconds to remember all the people he managed to convince to join his side. He absolutely hated being a cult leader.

While thinking back to those bad memories, he pushes the podium off the stage with his free hand and it hits the ground with a loud THUD! Still not satisfied, he sets the camera down and destroys a candle stand, effectively shunning the heavens from his life and anyone else that might enter this church. He's breathing through his teeth as he throws each and every candle against the wall, breaking it into several waxy pieces. After destroying all of the candles, his breathing slows down and seems to be much calmer after getting his rage out on something. He returns to the camera and places it on a stool just high enough to film his entire person.

"God has died long ago, and yet we still worship him like a real role model. We always have to rely on a higher power to solve our problems, even the most minuscule of ones. What exactly happened that made us stop trusting ourselves and trust a being that most likely doesn't exist? Is it because of the belief that that all Gods might be infallible and their actions can justify what exactly is good and what isn't?"

The mummy pauses for a little bit before shaking his head in disagreement.

"No. It's because we're too stubborn to accept that what we've done to ourselves and others as problems we ourselves made. So we created two beings that can explain how our problems are created and how they can be solved. They have taken multiple forms throughout many belief systems, but their roles remain the same in many languages. One of them is a God that is an all knowing good that resides in the clouds where only the cleanest of souls may enter. The other is an evil being that just wants to watch the world burn where anyone with impurities will reside forever."

A soft chuckle escapes through his mouth before continuing.

"If that's true, then everyone that's alive and breathing to this very day is in hell. A bold thought, I know, but it's something that I felt needed to be mentioned."

He takes a quick breath before continuing with his thoughts.

"Of course, in order to take our minds off of this, we choose to focus on what we have right now, like our children, our finances, and, if you just so happen to be in the wrestling business, your opponent. Speaking of which, I should focus on mine right about now. After presenting that normal men can trump the beast, whether he was pinned or not, and make his claims of being an unstoppable beast of a man a complete lie, he decided to come back with the ultimate retort. You want to know what he said? He said nothing.

He wants to keep his mouth shut like Merlin Luck on Big Brother, making it hard to get anything out of him. With nothing to prove wrong and nothing to mock with a dismissive hand, I choose to move onto Pest, who made it clear that he wants me dead. Surely he had something to say after I pretty much threatened his life over national television, right?"

Beat.

"Again, nothing. What happened to your drive, Pest? Where's that energy that I've been presented with in your first video? Is it trapped in therapy, perhaps? Or is this your burden after you killed multiple women you've made your personal whores? Answer me, Pest. I don't have enough patience to keep my eyes on you if you choose to say nothing for so long.

He pulls out one of his knives and starts messing around with it by twirling it with his finger. He does this to stall time since both men that addressed him haven't said a thing since his last recording.

"So why exactly am I wasting my time filming myself when I could be training for my match and a possible attack on Monday? Well, I thought I could tell you exactly why I disbanded my posse besides the two reasons I presented to you before. Besides the belief that everyone we were fighting, talking to, and possibly rescuing were nothing more than actors set up by the federation itself and my disgust towards the leader and savior beliefs, what else could I have disbanded the group for?"

Beat.

"It wasn't the police that killed my family in the fire. Merely actors that Shane set up so that I could join his federation. He managed to convince me that the entirety of the police force is corrupted and flawed, not because he actually believed it, but because it'd make a great gimmick for his wrestling federation. I've been leading all nineteen members astray. I've sent them after the wrong target."

He stops spinning his knife and places it back inside his coat sleeve.

"I know the truth now. I know just what I have to do in order to avenge my family. I have to kill Shane . I have to make sure that he never pulls a stunt like that ever again. If I have to get through Cain, Pest, and whoever else just to make my point clear, then so be it. I'm a man on a mission, and no matter what any one else says, my volition is set. They can try to stop me, but they'll just be an inconvenience that I'll push through to get to the real target."

He remains silent for a little bit before continuing.

"Cain, you understand why I have to push past you in order to get I really want now, correct? It's not just because you're nothing more than a joke. It's because you're just some poor soul that happened to get in my way, preventing me from getting what I really want. I hope you can realize that after I knock you down for the three count."

He picks up the camera and begins to walk out of the building.

"Make your move, you soulless puppet. I can't wait forever for you to speak, especially when the due date draws ever nearer."

With that, the scene fades to white.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post