Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Giggle Laugh Smile.... BANG! (Stable)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2013, 11:58 AM

ARE YOU READY?
For another trip
Into the
MIND
Of the crazy bitch we call......

ANN-THRAXX

[Image: l.jpg]

---------------

click above to hear RP song

---------------

Giggle.
Giggle.

Laugh.
Laugh.

Smile.
Smile.

Bang.
Bang.

Scream.
Scream.

Run.
RUN!

Help.
PLEASE!

Scream.
It's over
-
-
-
-
Ann Thraxx steps into a dark room. The footsteps on the concrete floor are amplified as she walks, as the sound waves resound through the room..... But fuck science, nobody gives a shit about that part.... Ann takes a seat on a wooden stool, a single hanging lightbulb swaying above, as her mind wanders...
In a video recorded with a grainy effect to it, making it clear that this is a past occurence or memory, a teen girl is walking through the halls at her high school, headed for the door to leave.

[Image: Liana+Liberato+Trust+Portraits+2010+Toro...TsJhpl.jpg]

Friday..... Can't wait to go home! I can't stand life anymore!

She realises she said that out loud, but luckily nobody seemed to hear it.. Another girl, calls out to her from down the hall.

Angela! Wait up! Angela!

The camera shows the girl sprinting down the hall to catch up to her friend.

[Image: bd80fecc0dd462c5b2b02e98fe539252.jpg]

Angela turns around to face the girl, and begins to smile.

Hey, Bella! What's up?

Angela, what's wrong? We've all noticed it. Everyone. Friends, teachers, the other students. I'm worried about it. You're depressed, aren't you? It's okay. You don't have to be ashamed about that. We all go through it. Anything you say is completely between you and I.

Angela's whole posture sinks, and her smile quickly slips down into a frown. She really doesn't look happy.

I'm sorry. It's just that things are really difficult for me right now. Mum and Dad don't care about me. They say the do, but they don't it's obvious. My sister is a complete bitch! I hate her. And I know I'm going to fail in school. I just can't focus.... I'm not smart enough.

Don't be down on yourself, Angie. I think you're smart. Maybe not book smart, but you're one of the smartest girls I know. I'm not lying, I swear.

A smile begins to spread across Angela's face.

Besides. I'm your friend. You've got plenty of friends. Friends who really care about you. But probably me more than anyone. You're not alone here, Angela.

A montage of clips play to some music.

click above to hear the song

The two on swingsets when they were six, and running around trying to tag one another at that same age, then at the age of eight, exploring forestry, then at the ages of ten, playing hopscotch. At twelve playing down by the beach. Then the camera fades back to them as teenagers, hugging in the hallways of the school.

It's all just so difficult, Bella!.... I don't know what to do anymore.

Angela wipes away her own tears, and the two walk out of the school, talking, as their voices fade away into the afternoon noise of high school students.....
The scene comes back to the modern day events.

Yes, that was my friend, essentially talking me down from a proverbial ledge. I needed her support, I really did. What happened? Later that night, her psycho of an ex-boyfriend murdered her while we were talking on the phone...... My saddest memory, by a long shot. As well as my angriest and most confusing. I spiraled deeper and deeper into being someone I didn't want to be. A dark, sadistic bitch, only out there to hurt people. I only wanted to be a teacher when I grew up...... But, over time, I accepted who I had become. This is me now, and I don't want to change. I'll be me forever. This angry, viscious me. So, maybe Bella's death was worth it in the end? She made me who I am today.... Well, she liked a lot of old music, so I guess she'd want me to play this song.....

Ann gets up and walks out, leaving the song playing after she's gone.

click above to hear the song

-
-
-
-

Giggle.
Giggle.

Laugh.
Laugh.

Smile.
Smile.

Bang.
Bang.

Scream.
Scream.

Run.
RUN!

Help.
PLEASE!

Scream.
It's over

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post