Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Uniting
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-27-2015, 10:45 PM

Scully is in the spare room of his three bed house, it is pretty much a games room. Inside this room is a 32" TV, Xbox one, wrestling memorabilia and something a ten year old would be proud of, a whole set of wrestling toys. Skull has a ring set up on a table. It has an entrance way, titon tron, steps, commentary table with a Joey Styles figure and it even has railings with little cardboard fans, which Scully made himself. Scully is looking through his collection of action figures. He chooses one of the few Scully ones he has and a Maverick figure. Scully then questions himself...

"Who do I use as the Lost Girls? They suck so bad they don't even have action figures... Hmmmmm"

Scully looks at all the figures and picks out an old WCW one of Vampiro. Scully looks through them again and spots Gangrel. He adds Gangrel to the other three and picks out a referee figure. Scully grabs them all and takes them all over to the "arena". Scully then grabs a little plastic chair, a little ladder and a a little table which has crack in the middle for pretend breakage.
Skull sets the ladder, chair and table up. Scully has his laptop set up, on the youtube website. He then grabs "the fink", a Howard Finkel figure. Scully is ready and everything is set up. Scully then impersonates "The Fink" with his lisp.

"The following contest is a tag team, tables, ladders and chairs match. The winners will become the number 1 contenders for the XWF tag team Championship"

Scully thinks although it hurts, what the hell The Lost Souls theme song is. Scully decides to use this as their enterance.

Scully nods his head to the track as he brings out, Gangrel and the Vampiro figures down the ramp and then impersonates, Howard again.

"Making there way to the ring from the movie, Twilight... The Lost Girls.."

Scully puts both figures in the ring as he end's Gangrel over in front of Vampiro and pretends Vampiro is bumming Gangrel. He chuckles to himself and then plays Maverick's theme song.

He brings Maverick out, as he walks him down the ring and up the steps as he once impersonates "The Fink".

"And there opponents, introducing first... "The resident title shitter," Maverick"

Maverick is now in the ring facing his two opponents when Skull plays his own theme song.

"And his partner, from Birmingham, England. He is the XWF’s resident , Scully"

Scully enters himself and quickly put Scully in to the ring. He rings the makeshift bell, saying, "DING DING DING" He begins to impersonate Joey Styles.

"This should be a good contest."

Maverick quickly goes out side the ring with Vampiro in pursuit. All of a sudden, Maverick reaches under the ring and hits Vampiro with a chair. Meanwhile, Scully hits Gangrel with a superkick back in the ring..

"What a shot with the chair and a devastating superkick"

Scully puts Gangrel on a nearby table as the Scully figure climbs the ladder and attempts to lick his elbows. The Scully figure nails the elbow lick drop as the plastic table breaks. Maverick hits Scythe with a DDT on the plastic chair outside the ring. They both go for covers as the ref counts.

3!

The Scully and Maverick figures celebrate by dancing around the ring as Scully is chuffed.

"Hmmm... I better call Mav the scav" Scully randomly decides to think. He whips out his phone, and goes to the keypad. However, instead of dialing what he thought was Maverick's number, he dialed 911! Scully sits back as the phone rings, not realizing his mistake.

"Emergency services department....."

With that Scully's eyes widen, hanging up the phone. Scully goes back to his keypad on his phone and dials Mav's number for real, fake yawning as the phone rings. On the second ring, Mav answers.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hello... Mav... We did it.."

"Scully? That you?"

"Yep. Mav... we did it." There is no response on the other line, only a soft sigh. Scully begins to worry, and is starting to shout. "Mav... are you there? Can anyone hear me?"

"Sorry, I'm just trying to comprehend the idiocy you're spewing. What is it you're prattling on about?"

"Mav... we won..."

"Won what? Did you finally get a non- slutty girlfriend?"

"Natalie? She's not a Slut, she just likes getting frisky. We beat Gangrel and Vampiro"

"Don't tell me your still playing with those action figures like how you were back when we were gameplanning against Desmond and George." No response, only very loud panting on the other line. Mav waits for the panting to stop, but after a few seconds, he says, "Helllllooooooo? Earth to Scully!"

"Sorry, Mav the scav, but I was daydreaming... And Don't Diss my action figures or I'll pull your head off!"

"Ooooooh noooo! My action figure's head! Whatever will I do?" All of a sudden, laughter can be heard from Mav's end.

"What's so funny? I don't get it..."

The laughter stops all of a sudden as a loud facepalm can be heard. "Whatever. Look, we need to gameplan against our opponents, they dropped another promo on us. While I don't think it's any cause for concern, we might as well drop these rookies before we step into the ring."

"All I know is that Skit Rat thinks you're a bumder. Apparently you're hiding it, you're in the cupboard." Scully bursts out laughing.

Mav can be heard doing a decent imitation of Scully's voice. "Uh, hey, I'm Scully! What's so funny?"

"Wow... Pretty good, for you, anyway. You're still a turd burglar"

"'Turd burglar?' Really? That's what it's come down to? I'd thought I'd make a harmless joke with the imitation, but I thought you'd know I didn't shit on that belt. I mean, aren't we supposed to be cooperating?"

"Mav... I thought I was the . Turd burglar is the same as shit stabber. It means you take it up the gully not like Scully"

"Sure, you keep thinking up your delusional little fantasies. I'm starting to wonder if that Twilight reject was right in calling you a homo."

"He called me a homo? I thought it was you, he called a homo?! So you're not gay?"

"He called the both of us homos, dipshit."

"Oh... Why? I'm not gay, it doesn't make sense. They're a pair of blood and cock sucking assbandits"

"Exactly! Hence why I call them the Lost Homos. They try to pull up scientific facts on us, saying that whenever we say someone is gay frequently, that means we're gay as well. Twilight Reject #1 made himself look like a dumbass for two reasons. One, he said usually. That doesn't mean we're not a part of the minority here. And number two, he also called us a homo quite frequently in that promo."

"I've never heard anyone go on so much about bumming men as he did, even Frodo doesn't talk about being homo like Skit Rat did"

"And I think we can agree that's a goddamned achievement."

"Did we really just disagree?"

"I think you mean agree. And yes, we did."

"Woah.... You know what Mav?"

"What is it?"

"Well in my promo, I said that management had it in for me, putting me with you, again! Well, I think they have it in for both of us, putting us against those pair of losers. Could have at least give us a challenge, you know what I mean?"

"EXACTLY! I mean, fuck, Lucius Fyre and Thundershit X would have been a better choice than the Lost Homos."

"I know a win would be nice but this is too easy. I won't even have to break a leg in this one"

"You mean sweat... right? But really, did they just underestimate us that much? I mean, fuck, this is a goddamn pay- per- view! They don't want to pay to see squash matches! If the paying people want to see which one manages to fit their balls into the other's mouth, that's why we have Madness!"

Scully bursts out laughing... He begins to snort like a pig as he laughs. "That was funny....Mav. Your alright, kid!" Scully stops himself from laughing.

"Yeah, I guess when you're not acting like a , you can be decent too."

"We friends now? Buddies? Wanna come round and play with my figures?"

"No. I mean, we're friends, sure, but I'm not playing with children's toys."

"They're not children's, Maverick. The minimum age is like 3+ but they're is no maximum age. You can play with toys when you're 80 if you want too."

"Hence 'if I want to.' And I don't. Sorry."

A sigh of sorrow escapes from Scully before he speaks again. "Okay... Wanna go to Disneyland then?"

"No."

"What do you wanna do then? You're no fun!"

"Fine. We'll go to Disneyland-- AFTER we get our bonus from our imminent win of the Tag Titles."

"Really? They have Anna and Elsa there now. They might even have Olaf"

"I think I'm going to regret this, but... yes. Really."

All of a sudden, Maverick can hear Scully shouting and getting excited in the background... Scully is jumping up and down like he won the lottery.

"I knew I was going to regret tha- wait, why are there police sirens blaring? Scully!"

Scully comes back to the phone, sounding worried. "Mav, the pigs are here. What do I do?"

"I don't know?! Why are they even here in the first place?"

"Erm... I rang 911 before I rang you, it was by accident. I didn't say anything, I just hung up... Shall I blame the dog? Oh.. I don't have a dog. Help me"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! Argh, fuck. I'll try and see about bailing you out, just go peacefully--" Mav hears the front door barge open. "Shit."

Scully puts the phone on loud speaker as he creeps on the landing. He takes a deep breath... "Okay here goes..."

Scully then runs down the stairs but trips and bumps all the way to the bottom. The phone slides across the hall way.

"Are you okay, son?"

Scully hit his head and is unconscious.

"What the fuck?! Scully? You there?"

After a few seconds of no response, Mav shakes his head, flips off his phone, and goes out to his car, ready to drive to Scully's town to bail him out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't address much else of Scythe's promo besides him calling me and Scully out on our supposed faggotry. This part is basically dedicated to the remaining parts. Now then, let's take this one garbled, abysmal, grammatically incorrect sentence from our opponents, yeah?"

Twilight Reject #1 Said:Maverick you have had some fights I see, and yes you beaten and lost to some great men, but no matter how much you talk about the man you have fought or been against does not make you the better man. Which brings me to these quotes from your promo.

You Said and I quote.

Quote:"Faced John Samuels, former Trios Champ, former Universal Champ, et cetra, basically think everything you will be unable to accomplish because you two are homos, multiple times. I even beat him once. So that's one opponent you two can't measure up to."

Well for starters you should of put and "I" before that, Secondly Who the hell is John Samuels I have never seen or heard of this guy before. No offence to him but I really don't see how that makes you better then me Or my brother Chris, Maverick. An yet you once again use the Term Homos about my brother and me.

"I never said who I previously fought made me the better man. Don't try and mix up my words. No, I merely pointed out who you faced, because your not- so- secret- lover, Twilight Reject #2 said this."

Twilight Reject #2 Said:Maverick and Scully The get ready for one of, if not thee hardest match of your lives, because soon you will be lost in darkness and all your current dreams for a shot at the World Tag Team Titles will be lost and taken from you.

Quote:Maverick and Scully The get ready for one of, if not thee hardest match of your lives

Quote:get ready for one of, if not thee hardest match of your lives

Quote:thee hardest match of your lives

"See where I'm getting at? I was just merely disproving your brother's/lover's theories about this being the hardest match of my life. No, this isn't the hardest match of my life, this will never be the hardest match of my life, and you two should kill yourselves for thinking this will be the hardest match of my life."

"What else do we have here..."

"First off, you really shouldn't be criticizing me about grammar, when your pretty piss- poor at it yourself."

"Wait... this guy doesn't know who John Samuels is? ..."

"..."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You two- hah- you two are so fucking pitiful right now. There is no redeeming quality about you. You two are Twilight rejects, Lost Homos, incest lovers, and you don't know who the great competitors of yesteryear were, like Sid Feder. Angelus. You probably wouldn't know about Karl Cross, had he not come back. Seriously. Just quit right now, and go back to whatever incestual lifestyle you once had before trying to play your hand in the big leagues."

"Now, let's see what else we have here..."

Twilight Reject #1 Said:
Quote:"I also faced Gator. One of the longest reigning TV Champs, only behind Azreal Erebus, and also another former Uni Champ. While I didn't beat him, that's still yet another opponent you two can't measure up to. Do you see where I'm getting at?"

Maverick........Maverick.... You literately just stated that your a loser. Once again your talking about a former opponent not the opponents you will be facing, and once again you still think that makes you better then my brother and I. So what if you faced Gator one of the longest reigning TV Champs. Hell Gator was probably annoyed and Insulated that he ever had to even face a loser like you.

Yes Maverick you have faced some great opponents but that doesn't mean shit on how well your going to be against you present and future opponents.

"For him prattling on and on about future opponents, refer to the point I made about his brother/lover claiming that this will be the 'toughest' match of my life."

"About me being a loser? I'm just fessing up about my mistakes. I'll be the first to admit, I've had some fucked up shit happen to me in my life. Mainly, stemming from my father's death when I was seventeen, which was that 'private' thing you referred to earlier. As such, sometimes I'm not at 100% mental capability, but there are times I do legitimately lose, and I'm not afraid to fess up to it."

"You see? He can't even defend himself against some of the points I made, like him being a Twilight reject and such. What hope does he have beating me and Scully?"

"And before I sign off? Christopher? Tick. Tock."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post