Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
The End of the Darkest Days[UFO and Gauntlet]
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-31-2013, 08:51 AM

^v^v^
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. - Dalai Lama
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

Date:3/31/13

The scene opened in the hotel room of Ursula, the music above is playing in the quiet room. The song is traveling in and out the ears of the young woman.

When you think of the Darkest Days. The days that your alone and no one there. Like the homeless, wishing they had somewhere to go. That is the pain people won't understand. The same way about my homeland. Instead of people claiming me as and alien. But don't understand the story.

I stated these facts before. But they will never understand. The same way how people will sale there soul for money. For the fact of gold. Like the title that I will will be fighting for, all these men will pull a cheap card to get the win in a match.

The greed of a win to them is like a drug to them. Just the fact of them getting the cheap win, an easy fucking roll up. Instead of making a statement of there own. All the smoke and mirrors will not save you from me. That fact that I am come after all of you. The fact the Darkest Days will end and the light will show through the cracks as we know it.

Ursula pauses for a moment or so.

I know what you fans are think. I got down to the nitty gritty, Well I guess you are right. I had to get my point across and out of the way. The only way the Darkest day will end if I am able to win the title. Maybe if I so happen to win the main event. In some way I will over the odds. I will look in the devils eyes and tell him fuck you.

The Dark age will end and I will end for the best. Will I be able to pull all my fight in both of these matches or will I just be stuck in the mud again without a way out?

-Fades to Darkness-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8RYDY4c-c0gD0hfK9gjB...TNACw1k_Xo]

As the screen opens up we venture into the locker room of the one and only Ursula Areano. We see her wrapping around athletic tape on her hands and forearms. As she finishes she leans over and begins to lace her converse. After a minute or two she laces both shoes. After she shoes is on she gets her MMA gloves and begins for war.

The time of war, the great battle to claim who is on top. But when these words cross your mind. You will never believe one of the name is the mix Ursula Areano. A name that people claim as an underdog. That she doesn't deserve to be here at all. That here English is so bad. She shouldn't even be here at all.

Ursula stops for a moment.

No matter the number I get in this match. I will pull everything I have in this fight. I will show the all the heart in the world to pull whatever I can in this match. I will find a way to overcome the odds I will pick my spot. This is all about showing what I can go this is my chance to show the world. I can't let this chance pass me by/

This will be the ultimate step me for me. The shot to show the world that Ursula is not a joke. That she has what it take to be the best again. This will mark me as the person I am. I will not die. I have what it takes, to finally be where I need to be. I must become the UFO champion. I must put everything in this fight and prove the people wrong.

I will show all the power and will in the world to outlast the people no matter what number I am. I will not quit until I become the best in the fucking world. That will be the day that all the hate is gone. That everyone will show me the damn credit for the wrestling and performer that I truly am today.

I hope all of you are ready for this PPV because I will pull every ounce of sweat, blood and tears into this match that I can. This will mark the day, that the Darkest Day will end forever in the life of Ursula Areano.

Camera shows Ursula getting ready for the biggest war, of here entire life in this time and date.

The End Has Come.

-Fades to Darkness-

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post