Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
"Loverboy" - The Other Side.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2015, 03:11 PM Heart  "Loverboy" - The Other Side. -->

Quick, XWF fans… when you listen to a Cain promo and you here the dude going on and on trying to sound tough, what image comes to mind?

This is what I see…

[Image: 3OSVm.gif]

Of course, the reality is even sadder, isn’t it? Instead of a monkey in a zoo, we get one in a hoodie and cargo shorts with painted nails and a groupon for JNCO jeans.

What did the sad son of a bitch have to say this time?

’Cain’ Said:"I would have to say you've got me Lane. At least I would say that if I was a liar like you”

Oh, shit, you had me going there for a second! You were all like, ‘yeah, you’re right, I’m terrible’ and me and everyone around was thinking, like, maybe this dude finally fucking gets it, you know? But then you dropped that sick rebuttal – ‘NOT! You’re a liar and a poopy face, neener neener!’

Come on, man. That’s how you want to start this little annoyance of a diatribe you’re forcing me to address on a Friday night when me and Roxy should be throwing back free shots downtown in Ybor and getting drunk college bitches to throw their titties at us in exchange for some selfies? I’m sitting here, contractually obligated to respond to the ramblings of a man with the relative personality and intellect of a gorilla, and you can’t even make it entertaining?

Cain Said:“Hart Championship? I'll take that, and I will have your soul as well. The thing you should be concerned with here is time."

I got a kick out of this bit, dude. Kudos for that, at least. I like how earlier in the week when you talked about raping and killing, going so far as to actually do some raping and killing, that it was supposed to just be business as usual… but now I’ve pointed out repeatedly what a fuckhead and a poseur you are, so it’s suddenly personal.

So explain it to me Cain. What is it about time that I should be worried about? Seriously. Is it my youthful, fit mind and body that should be thinking about the ravages of time? Remember, I’m the one between the two of us who actually does something to stay in shape, dude. I’m the guy taking care of himself in the gym and at the dinner table. Yeah, I party, but look at me. I can afford to break the rules from time to time, man, because I’m in the prime of my life and in peak condition. You don’t hear any of that because the sound of your arteries clogging is drowning it all out while you vegetate on a sofa and watch Supernatural reruns like a 14 year old girl.

Cain Said:“You'll accuse me of "copying you" like this is third grade and we are on the playground, arguing back and forth, sticking our tongues out, and making nose picking motions like some sort of game."

Dude, it’s hard for me to take you seriously when you’re upset about me accusing you of trying to be like me, but at the same time STILL doing it. If you show up to the ring in a cut-off Van Halen shirt I’m going to sue you for copyright infringement, man. It’s like you’re going full-on Single White Female on me, and that shit is tiresome and lame.

Cain Said:"However, I doubt it, because you're too damned stupid to understand exactly who you are facing. What stands before you? You don't understand."

Damn right. Half the time I have absolutely no fucking idea who you are trying to come across as, dude. You want me to think you’re a cold blooded murderer but nine times out of ten you’re swinging your cock around like a tiny helicopter blade, trying to hypnotize some TOWIE reject into banging you, or walking down the beach at dawn like the opening scene of a Nicholas Sparks movie. What are you gonna do next, man? Show me how scary you are by eating ice cream and talking to Attie about your periods synchronizing?

Cain Said:"And yes, Roxy Cotton is both a front and a subliminal pleasure device for you. A front to hide your gayness."

Weird, didn’t I JUST say something exactly like this to you yesterday? I’m pretty sure I did, though I seem to recall it being more accurate and more entertaining than your take on the same fucking insult.

I’ve got an idea, dude… how about I just make this whole thing easy for you and give you a Mad Libs version of ‘how to imitate Vinnie 101?’ Here, use this for your next installment of stuttering through a promo.

[Image: 5qpmNk2.png]

That should be pretty helpful, right? I expect you to stick right to it, too, man. No more going off on baby-raping tangents or soaping up your ‘evil’ tramp stamp in the shower in front of XWF cameras.

You keep trying and trying, but being me is just something you are incapable of pulling off, dude. I know you want to. Hell, if I were you I’d want to, too. I mean, look how much BETTER it is to be me than you? I have championships, a stellar record and respect from my peers. You’ve got plastic vampire fangs. I’ve got a blonde bombshell ready to let me do ANYthing I want to her, and she loves every second of it. You’ve got a dead hooker and an illiterate limey bitch. I can win matches against guys like Duke and Gator and MacAlister… you lose to everybody.

So yeah, I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, man, but it’s turning into the only creepy thing about you. Definitely a lot creepier than you threatening to bite my nose off. Fucking weak shit, that was.

You’re going to have to do more than walk around smirking and looking up ten dollar words to fill up your ten cent brain with and spitting them out like the whole world wishes your mother had done with you, dude. In about 24 hours, you have to actually back up your middle school level pissing contest lip service by getting into a ring, inside a cage, and beating me one on one. Something we both know you are not, have never been, and will never be capable of doing.

Look at this belt around my waist, dude. Look at it. Look at what it represents in the world of professional wrestling. This is the HART Championship, Cain, not the participation ribbon you got at your special ed field day. This is about the excellence of execution. This is about being the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be. This is about being ME, Cain. How can you look back on your career and justify being tasked with carrying on a legacy like that? What have you done to even THINK about considering yourself to be on that same level?

Nothing.

Cain Said:"Yeah... I'm going to keep on talking. Just as you have told me too, I will continue to speak about how you let down your fans."

I’m gonna ignore the low hanging fruit here and pretend like you understood the very basic explanation I gave you about IQs and math. I’m not a special needs teacher so it’s not my job to smarten you up in that regard.

What I WILL do, though, is express to you that the only time fans of “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane are disappointed is when they go to the toy store and see that all the good stuff is sold out and all that’s left are hundreds of Cain action figures. You’re a real ‘collector’s item’ there, dude, just like in real life. Nobody wants you, you just come along with the show.

Cain Said:"You don't know what that's like to someone like myself who has waited so long to be in the limelight. Envious of men like Steve Davids and Louis Dville, who have their names spoken by billions of men, women, and children around the world."

You’re definitely right on the nose with this one, Cain. Good job. I’ve never once been jealous of Doc or Davids or anyone else for that matter, dude, because I’ve always been right up there with them.

You see, man, I may not have acquired the Universal Title yet like those two have, but I’ve also never tried. Believe me, when I want it to happen, it will. As for having my name chanted around the world? Dude, that happens every day. From the fans seeking me out everywhere I go, no matter the city and state, or the thousands and thousands in attendance at XWF shows across the globe. You don’t have to look any further than XWF website to see for yourself, man. Log on and tell me the very first face you see, dead center. After that, try and find a picture of you. I'll wait while you check.

[Image: tumblr_mtfirau8NI1s2mfeho1_400.gif]

You done looking, Cain? It isn’t there, is it? Face it, dude, you’ll never be the face of a franchise like me, man. You can’t. You have no business trying to even breathe the same air as me. I’m a megastar and you’re a cataclysmic failure.

Tell you what though, dude. Since we’re ‘friends’ and all… after the match, next time we have an Underground appearance somewhere, I’ll let you hold the belt while I sign autographs and make peoples’ dreams come true by shaking their hands and kissing their cheeks. Don’t worry, they won’t mind you being unavailable.

Cain Said:"To be a champion, you've only to prove your worth. The worth that you bring to that precious belt of hour's. Put yourself in my shoes as a challenger to that very same championship. Vincent, those hands of time are finally reaching that thirteenth hour. That is my hour, Vincent! This is my time!"

I keep looking at my authentic Swatch brand watch here, dude, and I just can’t seem to find that 13th hour you keep going on about. You mean one in the afternoon? That’s weird.

Anyway, man, yeah, I know exactly what it’s like to contend for this title. I WON this title. In fact, I won this title in a match that you were also a part of, didn’t I? So not only do I know what it takes to win and hold this prestigious belt right here, dude, but I know exactly what it takes to beat you for it.

Long story short, Cain… it takes me.

[Image: gorilla_wtf_gif.gif]

Hey, wait, where are you going, Cain? You done already?

Aw…

Edit Hate Post Like Post