Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Changing Doctors
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2015, 03:46 PM

"What? You were expecting me to go on another adventure? Not when I had so much to talk about with the Doctor with information that I had previously missed along with new info he threw down on the table. Is it insightful as the info I covered last time? Will he say pretty much the same things? I don't feel like waiting for too long so let's hop back in and see what I might have missed."

Doc Doolittle Said:"I wouldn't worry about them showing up and spoiling your chances, Jonathon. I believe they're still down and out and still licking their wounds."

"It's your words against their actions. You say that they're nothing more than buffoons proven wrong through people showing them their place, but I know that some people in that faction, Gator especially, wasn't too fond of the prince of the Illuminatis coming in and shutting him up, even if it was rather fun to watch. People will always have it in for someone, and they're pretty much living proof of it. Besides, even if Defiance knows where their place is after the attack and disgustingly short reigns, there's still the issue of your lunatics running in and creating mayhem on your behalf. You didn't think that Defiance was the only stable in the federation I was concerned about, did you?"

He chuckles.

"Don't sweat it, we all tend to make generalizations about our opponents. Everyone here thought you were nothing more than a senile old man that would falter and break his hip on his first match here. Imagine our surprise when you climbed the ladder to reach the top of the food chain. You also tend to generalize me as a man that isn't even close to your level because he's lost more than he's won and can't win titles to save his life. Imagine your face when I manage to prove you dead wrong."

He looks at the Cambot completely deadpan.

"You wanted confidence, Doc? I'm giving it to you right now. Sounds so unlike me, doesn't it?"

Doc Quale Said:"Now, I want you boys to get along during this session as well. This little feud the two of you have going on coming into this needs to be pushed aside and you both need to focus on the true threat here."

"I understand what you mean, but TJ's idea of revenge is very skewered. He betrayed Underground and formed his own little clique with two men that haven't been seen in what feels like forever. So me and Lane got revenge. And then he had to be an unprofessional bastard and ai-wait a minute, why am I saying this? I'm not in grade school anymore. Hell, why am I telling you this? You already know enough about me and him to build the house yourself. You want to be the main priority, Doc? Fine, you're target #1, like you always wanted to be. Wallace should be used to the sidelines by now."

He sighs.

"Well, that's about it for the previous video. Time to play the new one and see just what lies in wait for me."

Doc Bennell Said:"I'm still not over the fact the you called all that I have here a matter of being 'lucky', Mister Knight."

"Well you really are. It all started with the battle royals. You had to deal with some hot young upstarts, people that had more in ring experience than you, and other not very impressive people in the ring. At the time, you were just another man that probably wouldn't have been worth batting an eye at. Now that you're the Universal Champion, King of the XWF, and one of the few people that made that piece of shit X-Treme title mean something, everyone in the roster sees just what kind of fighter you really are. You're lucky to achieve the amount of fame you've received at your age. Just consider yourself lucky that you managed to prove everyone wrong with your lack of depth perception and tactics ripped straight from Mike Tyson. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. Are you going to bite the head off of CorVus' crow as soon as it flies into the arena like Ozzy Osbourne did with a bat?"

There is a brief pause.

"Honestly, I'd pay to see that. I don't care if it takes a hundred years, I want to see that happen. Where was I again? Oh yes, the promo."

Doc Baldhead Said:"This match is the match of your lives. Giving up isn't an option and not trying isn't one either."

"I've never heard a triple negative spouted from a passionate champion before. Anyways, you act like I didn't know that this match was one that I couldn't afford to blow. Again, I'm not as stupid as everyone else likes to make me out as. I know that the title you're holding on your shoulders is quite possibly the be all end all of belts here in the XWF. In order to win that, I have to push myself to the very limits. If that isn't good enough, then I should go back to the beginning of the line and start all over. This match is going to show some of the best things about me, Doc, if you can't handle my best, then you don't deserve the strap."

He sighs.

"In other words; 'you don't say?' Next."

Doc Livingstone Said:"I like it. You can have that one, my friend. Little about that match really mattered, aside from my revenge on the man that decided to come at me when my back was turned."

"Exactly my point to Fernando. I know that I've beaten Doc because he grilled the insides of Wyatt Reynolds, I know that victory wasn't originally mine, but I held that name up high because it shows that I have a prestigious name under my belt. With D'Ville on my win list, I have to prove to the world that I deserve to have that man remain on my win list. And the best way of doing that? Giving it my all and not letting anyone stop me. You didn't think that was important to you, but to me, I have proof that I'm not just another man to be taken lightly. You call me a friend, a twit, a stupid mother fucker that should have been lobotomized when he first showed his mug, but no matter what you call me, I'm going to take those names and prove to you, the audience, the men in the back, and myself that I can go toe to toe with one of the best and have him on edge."

There is a quick second pause.

"You bring up Doubt and how it keeps tormenting me about how I can't accomplish much. But guess what, Doc, the emotions don't give a shit about you. They didn't come to life just because I'm up against you. Not everything has to be about you, even if you're the current face of the company. My Doubt might be trying to kill me, my Anger might try to possess me, and my Fear, an entity you haven't met yet because you're too fucking stubborn to look back at the previous videos, all have been with me before this match was even booked, and you know what? Keep bringing them up. You might meet them all one on one eventually.

"Oh, and you think that the source of my anger comes from my lack of luxury, huh? You think Ramen cups and ham sandwiches aren't filling enough for a man like me, right? It makes me somewhat angry that you'd insinuate that, but that's where the source of desperation comes from. Shane pays me just enough to grab a case of grocery store soda and knockoff Oreos. I don't need you judging me for my spending habits and I sure as fuck don't want to hear another word about you comparing me to a homeless man down the street. Even I can keep myself from sitting down in front of some pharmacy asking for spare change."

He rolls his eyes as he takes a bite of a previously mentioned ham sandwich.

"And now you're getting into a yelling competition with the cameraman. Really keeping up that air of professionalism there, Doc. If people like me make you sick, then I can't wait to make you vomit. The doctor becomes the patient and the patient has the choice of murdering the man or saving his life. Which will I choose after seeing how immature you've acted in the back of a cab?"

The knight smiles.

"I'm going in that ring on Saturday to prove that the impossible can really be possible, even if the champion is up against a knight that apparently is too hungry to make any sort of sense. Set those DVRs, folks, it's a night no one will want to forget. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post