Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
The night will soon be upon us
Scythe

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2015, 05:48 AM

The Scene opens up as we see Scythe walking through the back area of the arena with his wife Serenity, the two of them stop just outside the Locker room for The Lost Souls, a camera crew walking do the hallway see Scythe and they head towards him. Scythe and Serenity turn and look at the Camera crew as they approach the couple, Serenity just looks at them with and gets a cold stare and seemsa little annoyed. She goes to says something and Scythe stops her, he opens the Locker room door and steps aside to let his wife inside, but stops his wife before she goes inside he speaks to his wife.

Scythe- Serenity can you ask Chris to come out here.

Serenity nods her head and walks into the locker room as Scythe closes the door, and once again looks at the camera crew, when they get to him he just raises a hand to stop them. Scythe then walks off to the side away from the The Lost Souls locker room, he hopes up onto some large gear boxes, the camera crew set up to where they can get their best shot of Scythe to where they don't have to use any extra lighting, The Camera crew lead gives Scythe the go ahead.

Scythe- Well it looks like you men were looking for someone to cut a promo or do an interview with.

So it looks like Scully and Maverick have finally cut there promos and just like every other man my brother and I have face all they do is trash talk one us and label our supposing sexuality, I'm of Over these Idiots here XWF trying to make themselves look better and look tougher by belittling my brother and I by calling us homos, , and what not..

You sad excuses of humanity and world society are just plan getting old, the fact you have to constantly insulted one another's sexuality, as well as my bothers and Mine is really pathetic. I can assure you my brother and I are not homos.

The only Homos here are people like Scully who wants people to have matches with him and drink a cup of his cum if they lose. Then we have Maverick, through his entire promo just kept calling My brother and I The Lost Homos and how he wanted us to touch him and Scully.

Well Maverick the fact you kept using the Word Homos really make me wonder what you are hiding, could be the fact that the actually homos in this are you and Scully. I mean Scully kept saying in his Promo that he was wondering if you were going to come out. That was clue number one.

Clue number two you just kept saying you had to Face The Lost Homos. usually and it has been scientifically proven that when a man like yourself keeps stating that someone else is a homo in all reality the person so vocal on accusing some else of being gay is usually gay them selves.

Then we Have clue number three which just lock my suspicion in, is the fact you clearly stated The your Trying to cope with something private about yourself, just puts that sign that right over your head saying your gay.

Well enough about that Maverick and your sexuality I'm sure I'm hurting your feelings or at least upsetting you.

Scythe take a few moments to think about what he is going to say next. Then he remembers the part in Mavericks promo trying to make himself a bad who is better then The Lost Souls who he has yet to even face in the ring.

Scythe- Maverick you have had some fights I see, and yes you beaten and lost to some great men, but no matter how much you talk about the man you have fought or been against does not make you the better man. Which brings me to these quotes from your promo.

You Said and I quote.

Quote:"Faced John Samuels, former Trios Champ, former Universal Champ, et cetra, basically think everything you will be unable to accomplish because you two are homos, multiple times. I even beat him once. So that's one opponent you two can't measure up to."

Well for starters you should of put and "I" before that, Secondly Who the hell is John Samuels I have never seen or heard of this guy before. No offence to him but I really don't see how that makes you better then me Or my brother Chris, Maverick. An yet you once again use the Term Homos about my brother and me.

Then you say and I quote.

Quote: "I also faced Gator. One of the longest reigning TV Champs, only behind Azreal Erebus, and also another former Uni Champ. While I didn't beat him, that's still yet another opponent you two can't measure up to. Do you see where I'm getting at?"

Maverick........Maverick.... You literately just stated that your a loser. Once again your talking about a former opponent not the opponents you will be facing, and once again you still think that makes you better then my brother and I. So what if you faced Gator one of the longest reigning TV Champs. Hell Gator was probably annoyed and Insulated that he ever had to even face a loser like you.

Yes Maverick you have faced some great opponents but that doesn't mean shit on how well your going to be against you present and future opponents.

You think you are so good that you faced Gator and lost, I mean you lost, and you think that makes you good, but it doesn't, losses don't make you better then someone that you have never faced, it makes you look like a loser, I mean you lost to Gator who probably could of beat you with both his arms and legs tied up, Hell Gator could probably beat you just by spitting on you.

An the fact you have faced Gator in the pass doesn't make you better either.

So Maverick just do yourself a favor and just stop trying to make yourself sound as if you are a better man out in that ring. Until you beat me or my brother in that ring the way I see it you ant shit to me, and if you somehow beat me and my bother in that ring. I will hold my hand out to you as a true professional and agree that for this one night you were the better man.

Scythe looks towards The Lost Souls locker room as we she The Fallen Angel come out and head over to Scythe.

The Fallen Angel- What is it Scythe I was busy preparing for are match.

Scythe- These man would like to get a few words from you about our match with two men who obviously aren't going to get on the same page tonight when they face us, you saw their promos.

Chris The Fallen Angel steps aside as his brother Scythe heads back to the locker room going inside. The Camera crew then pans back to Chris who gets ready to speak his mind as the scene fade to black and ends.
Edit