Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Shut The Fuck Up Hero
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

03-26-2015, 11:13 PM

A camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen.

Thunderbolt X- “Ok the reason I'm here is to address and respond to Hero's comments about me” “You keep calling me an Atheist because I don't believe in god” “Man I do believe in god, what I don't believe in is you self proclaiming your god” “Unless you have any sufficient and concrete hard evidence, I will continue to call you a Bullshitting fraud and believe in Jesus Christ” “You also think my wife is a man” “Hahahahaha, oh my god Hero you almost just killed me with that statement” “Here is a picture of HER ”

Thunderbolt X picks up his IPad and shows the camera what his wife looks like. She looks a lot like Kelli Berglund.

Thunderbolt X- “See this photo Hero?” “I fucking guarantee you this not photoshopped and now I ask you, does this look like a boy?” “You are a son of a bitch who knows nothing about me” “First you call me an Atheist and now you say I haven't had sex” “Well at least I don't need to pay people to fuck me, I can pull all the bitches but I choose not to, to keep my relationship intact” “And unlike you I can rap” “Call bullshit or not but I actually could have been John Cena's Rapping assistant but I chose the XWF over it” “I want to be here Hero whether you like it or not” “Oh and you can tell me or my kids that they are adopted however many times you want because we don't give a shit about what you have to say” “And do you have something against homosexuals you selfish cunt?” “But that's beside the point” “You say I will pay for "Apparently shitting on God's gift" on Saturday?” “Hahaha we will see About that Hero” “Whether or not you like it, you will not weaken me” “You will not make me surrender” “You do not scare me” “You don't intimidate me” “And you sure as hell aren't capable of beating Unknown Soldier for the X-Treme Championship” “Beware Hero cause a Thunderstorm is coming and it is about to hit”

Thunderbolt X pretends the camera is Hero's face and superkicks it turning the camera off in the process.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunderbolt Lying Asshole's post:
Mia Dim (03-27-2015), Unknown Soldier (03-27-2015)