Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
fuck mary.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2015, 04:53 PM

(03-25-2015, 02:56 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: I have no choice but to put some faith and some trust in Peter Gilmour. There is no hope of me defeating Dim and Soldier without him.

(03-26-2015, 10:33 AM)Ricky Desmond Said: You won’t pin me. You just won’t. Sure, I have admitted I don’t fancy my chances of Peter and I taking you two down... I am honest.

Unknown Soldier:

So now I think it's time you be a little more honest with yourself because as it would appear, you keep second guessing yourself between your thoughts and actions in just a matter of a twenty four hour span. One day there's no hope without Peter, then the next you're not fancying your chances with him. I guess that's why your first promo this week was entitled 'maybe' because you're so back and forth you don't even know what the fuck to think anymore! Why don't you have the slightest bit of testicular fortitude to step up and be a confident man like the rest of the competitors in this match who think they'll win for sure? Does that mean you're capable of raping and strangling a woman but when it comes to standing up to two men and having the balls to say. "I got this." you just can't make up your mind on the subject! Look Peter, the guy who wants you to stand up to me and Dim can't even do it himself. Get fuckinig real Desmond.

Then he wants to call me the fool for saying that he practically admitted to us that one of us three will be the winners tomorrow in his previous promos. Which by the lack of confidence and massive amounts of flip flopping on the subjects I've seen him involved in all week, I'd like to retract the 'practically' from my previous statement! I mean just look at how this hypocritical sack of shit can't even decide whether or not he needs to put faith in his partner this week or not. Which you would think would be an easy decision for him since he's self admitted that he's only 'survived' in this tournament by not even scoring a single pin! How ironic that this be the same person who wants to argue the same stupid points everyone else does about how Peter's tag and trio title reigns were built from riding off the coat tails of myself, Dim, and Sid Feder. I guess that's true huh since he's been able to obtain the titles multiple times with multiple partners you sad excuses of shit that are probably too stupid to read into the sarcasm in that statement!

Maybe you're right and one of us will have to pin Gilmour. Big deal douchebag, I've pinned Gilmour plenty of times and it hasn't broken up our friendship. One time I beat Peter in a match and we sat around drinking each other's blood after it's massive EPICNESS of proportions so that argument of yours is just bogus bullshit. One thing is for certain though since we're making predictions here Desmond, you definitely won't be scoring any pins. I certainly don't fancy that chance. Which then by process of elimination, would leave you completely out of any chance of winning a briefcase! Ergo, my statements about one of us three winning are way more likely!

What's it gonna' be Ricky? You going to have any faith in Gilmour or are you going to verbally tear him apart by reminding us about his lack of what you call 'major success.' Which is laughable that you want to bring up something like that when the only success you can brag about is when Steve David's let's you lick your lower lip around his left testicle. Peter is a thirteen time Xtreme champion you god damn idiot and this is his second time in the finals of Lethal Lottery! You would have known that if you paid attention to my last promo instead of being so enamored with me dancing in my thong you sick gay fuck.

How much fucking more success does he need to convince you, or are you just that pathetic and naïve in the trash talk department that you have to stretch for something that isn't even a viable argument. Because from the way it sounded before you let that pile of dump come flying out of your mouth yesterday you were more hesitant than a virgin popping her proverbial anal cherry.

I can't hang with Dim and Soldier in the trash talk department but here it goes, I'll give it my best shot! Would someone clue this dipshit in that this is the finals of one of the most prestigious wrestling tournaments in the history of existence and not some fucking tee ball little league softball game. 'Try my best' what is this fucking pre-school Desmond! For the love of SATAN! man get your fucking head in the game and wake the fuck up. No wonder they don't play real football in England if this is how the rest of the men in their country get pumped up for their soccer events. Sorry to be the one to inform you Ricky, but there won't be any trophies for 2nd place, or what's more likely in your case a 'participation plaque.'

Also, you need to stay more up to date on the state of affairs in the XWF. I realize that you come from a land across a massive ocean, but I think during the Revolutionary War they were more kept up to date with recent events then you apparently. Has nobody told you that our new resident child rapist is pest and Dean Moxley is nothing but another mark on my bed post. Get with it Ricky, I mean really for SATAN!'s sake.

There's no shadow of a doubt that me, Dim, and Peter made it all the way through this tournament because of our massive amount of confidence in ourselves and in one another. That's why no matter whether we were paired with or against each other that we've made it this far. Hell, Peter had more confidence than Austin Fernando that he would go on to win this thing and that's the reason that despite his loss he's still in the tournament. However their is doubt in one man left in our scenario and that of course is the second guessing shit head Ricky Desmond. It's no wonder someone like him would be less sure of himself since all he's drawn upon is luck instead of reaching into his soul and finding the slightest bit of confidence whatsoever. Therein we have the definition of this tournament spelled out with it's final four contestants.

Lethal -- Confident and destructive individuals on a certain path to achieve glory. (Peter, Soldier, Dim)

Lottery -- Lucky fuck heads who get dragged along for the ride. (Ricky Desmond)

The earlier in the tournament the less lethalness and more luck you'll need to progress, and so I think what I'm trying to say here Ricky is this. That no matter how many numbers you've drawn right so far on your journey to the finals. The problem still lies in that is you missed the power ball and last number on your ticket to winning this thing tomorrow night.

Lethal > Lottery

...and your luck just ran out!

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post