Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Stupid Angry MRA
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-26-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:Wow. Never expected a stupid cunt like you to have a soft side. What I did expect was a reply like this. I was not Misogynistic whatsoever you word twisting , pretending you are straight by constantly having women fuck you in promos because you're so fucking deep in the closet you fell on your ass in snow and realised you reached Narnia. Saying you can't get laid without paying doesn't make me hate women, it just makes me think you're gay. Which you are, by the way. So enjoy this promo, produce two more of those absolute cringe inducing travesties that are so short and boring, they make Thunderbolts look like an exciting and gripping novel. HANG YOURSELF with a bungee cord you STUPID FUCK.

NOCMM: What you just heard were the words of a butt-hurt MRA. That's a Men's Rights Activist for those who don't know. That's a person who's locked themselves away from reality. So far away that they actually believe men of all genders is more oppressed than woman. They are so fucking pathetic. They're born with a small penis and then assume that GOD cursed them. S.A.M. real men don't make excuses about their small cocks. They prove that quality is better than quantity.

NOCMM rams a woman's vagina really hard with his cock.

NOCMM: I do it everyday with the size of my promos. Everyday I make two brilliant promos. They aren't long and boring like S.A.M.'s lame promos. When it comes to promo making it's not about how long they are or how many you do. It's about what you say and how you say it. These promos are supposed to make people hyped for the match on Saturday and I've succeeded. Two short but amazing promos a day does the job a hell of a lot better job at promoting a match than "I'm a guy in a paper bag look at me say words" three or four times a week.

NOCMM fucks the chick even harder with his big cock and she reaches into her purse and gets her check book.

NOCMM: S.a.m.m,y., I'm a business man. I get money from making promos, but XWF management has been skimping me on my payment. I'm supposed to get 350 xbux per promo, but I've only been getting 10 xbux a promo. It's due to some sort of glitch in the system. Until they fix that I've had to resort to prostitution to make my money.

NOCMM fucking the chick hard makes it difficult for her to sign the check, but he doesn't hold back. He doesn't give two shits about her pen.

NOCMM: You can pretend I'm gay if that makes you feel better about losing to my client on Saturday, but it doesn't change the fact that I need to fuck these women in order to eat. Some women will do anything to get in my promos. If that means paying me to fuck them during a promo they'll do it. I don't know if you know this S.A.M., but women like having orgasms.

The cisgendered lady hands NOCMM the check and he cums on her face after ten hours of fucking and two hundred orgasms.

NOCMM: I don't have to fuck women in promos to prove I'm straight. I have to fuck them in promos in order to have a meal at the end of the day. You a MRA should know that men need food in order to survive.

The lady leaves and NOCMM orders a pizza with some xbux he got for fucking a hot chick a day ago.

NOCMM: If watching me have sex in promos makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality you can feel free to stop watching them. The last thing I want is for you to wish you were one of the women I was fucking, put on a wig, and try to pay me for sex during a promo. It's common knowledge that all MRAs are deep down in their core and that's why God is putting you in hell. Envy is a sin as well, S.A.M. if you're jealous of the women I fuck you are going to have to get the fuck over it. I will never fuck you. I refuse to go to hell.

The veggie pizza arrives and NOCMM eats it as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post