Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Cor Blimey Let VUs Duke it Out
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-27-2015, 01:03 AM

FRIDAY 20TH MARCH 2015
SITE OF THE NEW ASYLUM BUSINESS BUILDING
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Previously when we last left Mastermind, he had just met Lloyd, a business associate of a client who Mastermind wanted to do business with on behalf of the Asylum. With the help of Doc D'Ville and Frodo the Violator, he had made a successful if not bloody board room coup of a business venture that Mastermind had been involved in called the Duckett Association.

When the Asylum first arrived in Wellington, they had terrorized this building, and as a result the Board wanted Mastermind to release his shares and go it alone, but Mastermind wasn't having any of that. So he violently 'brought' them out.

Mastermind and Lloyd stood in the lobby to the building and surveyed the scene.

"So is your client able to transform this place into what I sent him plan wise?"

LLOYD: "He see's the benefit of that, keeping things out of the watchful eye of the law."

"And can your client get the hardware that we need in order to buy and sell?"

LLOYD: "He can get you anything that you want, all you have to do is say the word. I'll be the go between."

"So that means you'll be managing this joint whilst I'm not around."

LLOYD: "It's in the best interest of both parties."

"I can live with that. I'll get the contract drawn up, and you'll have it within the next few days. If you can oversee what I need you to oversee between now and then there will be a big bonus in it for you."

LLOYD: "I'm happy to do that for you."

Mastermind shook hands with Lloyd, and then Mastermind grabbed his cellphone and walked out of the building. He dialed a number.

"Hey Doc it's me, great news, I've got our 'business' set up and it's in good hands, all you need to do now is send the Asylum's important 'gear' here and it'll be replaced by better 'gear'..... Yea that's right.... Yea you talk to the rest of the team.... Yes I understand... You know what this could do business wise don't you? That's right.... I'll see you in Florida in a few days... Great look forward to catching up with you.... bye."

Mastermind smiled and closed his cell phone, and headed to his car.

PRESENT DAY

BEST WESTERN BAY HARBOR HOTEL
TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA

The camera fades in to the hotel room of Mastermind, and he is seen sitting in a deck chair outside his room. He spots the camera, and sits up.

"I'm just enjoying the last few hours of mental bliss. These last few days of verbal warfare backwards and forwards with the great Sebastian Duke has been draining, but don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it. But if I can find ways to re-energize I will. Saturday is coming ever so fast, and it seems like the only two people who care about this Triple Threat Title Match for the Intercontinental Championship are the contenders. The Champion has gone M.I.A. Maybe that's a good thing.

"Maybe he saw Duke and I Duking it out that he thought shit what I have got myself into? There's two contenders hell bent on taking me down that maybe just maybe that the water is too hot to even attempt to walk through.

"Well I have news for you CorVus. You suck big time. You can turn up and possibly do 1 or 2 very late promos but the fun has been between me and Duke, that you don't fucking count any more. You are dirt beneath our shoes. You could have made this Triple Threat Match fun, but oh no, you just had to scurry into your corner after 'winning' the Intercontinental Championship from Sebastian, and then not be heard from again.

"Sebastian or I will be walking out of Lethal Lottery as the next Intercontinental Champion, and what ever you say between now and then, if you do decide to grow some balls, will be meaningless, worthless, tasteless, stink, boring, and who the fuck gives a crap about you any more? You had your chance, you didn't take it, so that's it."

Mastermind takes off his glasses, and looks directly into the camera.

"Now Sebastian, this goes directly to you. I may have said a few things in the heat of the week that you think I have shouldn't have said, and yes, maybe that's true. But I for one don't give a crap about what you think any more. Yes we all know you respect me, yes we all know you don't want to hurt me, yes we all know you'd rather I stay out of your way, and yes we all hear what you have to say, but come on dude, bro, enough's enough.

"The old Sebastian Duke would never come out and say that. That's right I called you old. The old Sebastian Duke would come out all fired up, and go ra, ra, ra, ra. And the XWF would listen. His opponents would listen. Some would even shit their pants. Heck last year, if I had come up against you, I would have shat my pants.

"But this is this year. When I said at the Turning Point Pay Per View back in January, that this year is my year, I meant it. This year is my year. I will be walking out of Lethal Lottery as the new Intercontinental Champion, and you will be left wondering where did the old you go, because dude you've gone soft. That's right I said it. I said what other people are thinking. This new Sebastian Duke, who lost the Intercontinental Championship to some one who rightly or wrongly should never been allowed to cash in, after he was rightly or wrongly given the briefcase, after that person was rightly or wrongly awarded it, has gone soft.

"It's like the old Sebastian Duke was so shocked that he was cashed in upon, was left in the middle of the ring. You did shed tears. You shed your old self, and you came out blaming others for your mistake. You came out a whiny, sniffling, idiot. You came out wanting everyone who would and could listen to you to feel sorry for you. Well news flash Duke. News flash Sebastian. No one feels sorry for the once great Sebastian Duke. Everyone wants you to find your self again. Everyone wants the old Duke back. Why? Because this new version of you sucks. Sucks big time.

"I hope you are listening to me Sebastian. Because I stand before thee, not even caring who you were once. I stand before thee, knowing that given half a chance, given half a slip up, given one moment in time, because that's all it takes, is one moment in time, I will, put you in my submission move, called The Mind Controller. I will Mind Control your arse so big, that you will be forced to tap out. I'd rather do it to CorVus than to you, but like I said, you are a big pile of hairy, blubbering, whiny, big mess of goo.

"Oh how dare I say that to you. That's what you're thinking now isn't it Duke, and you'll come back and say in your last promo, that you will deal to me big time. That you will throw whatever respect that you had for me in the earlier part of the week right out the window. Well fuck, you should have done that earlier. Now you're just a laughing stock, that no one takes you at face value.

"You're still blaming others for your misfortunes Duke, instead of looking at yourself in the mirror. I gave you the opportunity to build a bridge and get over it, yet you didn't and here's why."

Sebastian Duke Said:I said what I had to say to and about Defiance yet it is Mastermind that continues to drag it up.

"Not true Sebastian, not true, there you go blaming someone else. Blaming me for dragging it up. Duke you started it, you kept on going with it, and therefore I had to wake you up. But you don't see it as a wake up call. You saw it as a chance to blame me for keeping bring Defiance up.

"Hell Sebastian, all you had to do was not go there and say their name. Defiance this, Defiance that, Justin Sane this, Justin Sane that, CorVus this, CorVus that. Cor blimey Sebastian when is it going to stop? Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself. Yes you have a vendetta against the entire Defiance Stable, but you don't have to go on, and on, and on, and on about it.

"You know what I would do Sebastian? I'll give you some much needed advice right now. I lost 9 straight in the middle of last year. 9 straight. Did I go on about it? No I got down to business, and kept on plodding along. Kept on looking for that one win which would stop the losing streak, and I found it. What am I saying Duke? I hear you asking.

"Instead of saying I have a vendetta against the Defiance Stable, all you should have done was come into this match, fucked CorVus up big time, then go after Austin Fernando, then Justin Sane, then Gator, and then the top dog Shane. Did that quietly and confidently like the old Sebastian Duke would have. But oh no you had to sprout the bull shit, that you have a Vendetta against them. They know that now. You told them openly and honestly.

"Ever played Battleship Sebastian? You attack your enemy where they aren't. That's the art of war. You play to your strong points, and then you find out where they aren't and then find out where they are, and then start sinking those ships before they start sinking you.

"So let's bring the art of war. You attack your enemy where they aren't. Don't publicly say, I'm coming after you Defiance, for vengeance, I would attack them one at a time, quietly and enthusiastically. Then you could say that you brought down the stable one by one. They know your coming Sebastian. They now can find a way to keep you at bay. They can run from you, avoid you, but even if they avoid you, and you some how manage to attack them in matches, they can find a way to stop that.

"Biggest mistake of your career Sebastian, and I'm sorry that I, of all people, am the one who told you this. It could have been avoided Sebastian. You could have just built that bridge and gotten over it. You could have just found that old Sebastian Duke again. But you are not who you once were. And because of that, I no longer fear you.

"The fear is no longer there. I'm ready for our match Sebastian Duke. I'm ready to become the next Intercontinental Champion. There is no way that you can stop me. Because you aren't ready yourself.

"Let it go Sebastian, let it go. It's time Sebastian. It's time to Duke it out. Cor Blimey did I just say that? CorVus will not be pleased."

Mastermind puts his shades back on, and lies back.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub