Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Your Time Is UP (US Title/Gauntlet - RP 7)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2013, 11:33 PM

Sebastian Duke once again sits in his throne. This time, at an unknown location. Fires rage out of sight. Its only evidence of existance is the flames flickering off his eyes.

As the camera starts getting closer, Duke begins to clap.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Bravo!"

The camera moves even closer, Duke claps a little faster.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "BRAVO!"

A little closer again and Duke is still clapping.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "BRA-FUCKING-VO!"

Duke stops clapping.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "How is that for your round of applause, Mark? I mean, I realize it's just me here, but I hope it satisfies you. That's all you're getting.

"2 and 0.... Flynn, I'm 2 and 0...

"I've really expected more from you. I really thought you might come out here this week and tear me a new one, verbally. I'm disappointed, Mark. It's like you're disrespecting me by not giving me your full attention...

"I've had my eyes on you since I stepped foot in this fucking company! Why? Because I love shutting up those that do nothing but run their fucking gums and when push comes to shove and they stare into the eyes of Sebastian Duke, they fail. And they fail miserably.

"2 and 0, Flynn!

"I've had my eyes on you, Flynn, because I've been wanting this day to come. Wanting this day to come so I could have the opportunity to shut your fucking mouth!

"I've been here, Flynn...

"Just waiting...

"Watching...

"Stalking...

"Your every move...

"You have this ill-fated idea emblazoned in your brain that you are something special. You have this theory that you're the best. You have this thought in your mind that you have me right where you want me.

"Fact is, Flynn...

"You couldn't be any further off base if you were in the wrong stadium, in the wrong town, in the wrong country...

"I'm not impressed. Not remotely.

"You run your mouth until someone listens. That is what you're known for, right?

"2 and 0 Flynn...

"You have this unquestionable ability to talk and talk and never shut the fuck up.

"Mark Flynn, I will physically dissect you until there is nothing left but a rotting stinking pile of flesh and beard!

"Lets have a picture show shall we?

"Turn that light on, so everyone can see these.

"Let's call it, Mark Flynns most memorable moments.

"Oh and by the way, 2 and 0 Flynn...

The camera man flips the switch and the light pops on. Duke holds up a photograph.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoU5zk93UiRmHLGNRxqAx...ZFq3-6UJow]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's Mark Flynn yelling at a fan at ringside.

"My educated guess is its probably because the fan is taller.

"Mark does seem to measure up a little short, doesn't he?"

Duke holds up another photo.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpW1gIYBUsHuuuZXP400N...EhMW_tWX7E]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Here's Mark Flynn, crying after picking up a victory.

"Such an emotional time for Flynn.

"Doesn't happen often."

Another photo.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcqqD1I-331WrMtjqmhPL...S9uNInf5sg]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Here he is, throwing a temper tantrum when he found out he'd be defending his title against me at Gauntlet City.

"Can't say I blame him. If I had to face me, I'd throw a tantrum too. I mean, I do deliver devastation."

And another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpNnGUA98JBOSCkto40-X...dIB8I_gDYw]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "This is Flynn, crying again.

"So, I guess that happens more often then I thought.

"I'm willing to bet he cries again Sunday night after he taps out. Tune in, people!

"Don't miss your chance to watch Flynn cry.

"Again!"

Another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMt941b664rzv9un-w3UJ...4sXjnu2VRh]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "This is him crying.... again. Probably because he found someone he can beat up.

"Either that or its because he's actually taller then that little guy."

Another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ61oSoxiDlxhxnGCWFuiD...-PTAwCRn2-]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I take that back. The little guy is beating up Flynn.

"Why does that not shock me?"

Yet another photo of Flynn.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRENLxIyZBOMIETqDmWzLI...JESartSMBo]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Flynn with his mouth busted open. Seems to me that needs to happen more often.

"Anyhow, that's Flynn about to do what he does best, after yammering of course, and that's hightailing it right out of Dodge.

"Kinda like that time I crept up on him on Warfare. Yeah, he escaped through the fans that night.

"He won't be running away on Sunday..."

Dukes starting to get bored, but yet another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV0Ho-gw68Ld9hCu4mvHh...BL5VdMso7Y]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Not sure what this one is. Looks like he's about to propose to some underage chick.

"Probably all he can get.

"She's probably unaware he measures up considerably short in other ways rather then just height."

And another...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSoF-pNEzpmCkcV8IEo40...M9d6nJUN-w]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Emphasis on former on that photo. He'll be former champion yet again."

Another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHXQz52cpW3lQB2k2x1F...936T5ZnOBw]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Ohhh. There's a guy Flynn can beat up.

"Wait.

"Is that a midget?

"Yeah, that's a midget.

"I'm pretty sure that can be considered a hate crime."

Another.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6xX_EaPUtV4HpdjBUgCl...7fLQxYaDyg]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Flynn, berating a small child.

"Cuz, that's what he dooo."

And the photo show continues.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4QbZWPRHnvObvgAf8PN7...MzjLbnayEw]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Here's Flynn debuting his new t-shirt.

"I'd say he's never looked better."

And more.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStwzfT1U7X2IgxI0q3p-K...L2r2F5qZgS]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Same small child from earlier proving to Mark Flynn that her muscles are bigger.

"Not that that would be a monumental task or anything."

More.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMnOS4d9dpgwz___f9TQO...BwddnERwmw]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Hell, that one was too easy.

"I literally don't have to say a word.

"Ohhh, here's one of my personal favorites.

"Flynn answering the question of whether or not he'll tap out when he gets locked in Pandoras Box Sunday night."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWNuJNeZJlYp-Csg6DBez...2XKf4sr6-g]

Another photo.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3J3kRetFyGxaIM2-dSQk...c3qBPL82PG]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I think that's Flynn on vacation in Mexico or something.

"They say that a picture is worth a....

"DAMN IT!"

Duke pulls out his phone and looks at a text message.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The fuck?

"Actually, that would not surprise me. Probably true."

The camera zooms in on Dukes phone:

Message From:

Shane
Today, 1:37 AM

"Flynn ur a dumb dumb n r gay lolz"

The camera zooms back out.

"Oh fuck it.

"2 and ZERO FLYNN!

"Look at the fucking facts, jack! You drop that lame ass excuse that Peter fucking Boomhauer was your partner and that's why your team lost to me!

"Mister Mystery carried that fat fuck all the way to the tag team championship and you mean to tell the world that you weren't good enough to carry him to victory over Sebastian Duke!?

"Your time is... UP!

"It's time, Flynn. Drop the excuses! You've lost to me TWICE! The third time will not be the charm, Flynn! In round three, you lose the match, you lose the gold, you lose your dignity all to Sebastian fucking Duke!

"Let me throw a few statistics out there for all of those that love statistics. Which by the way, Mark Flynn is about to become one for a THIRD TIME!

"Since January 16, I've been in fourteen, count 'em Mark, fourteen matches! I've taken on anyone that wanted to step up to the plate and get smacked right the fuck back down! It's a big number, so you might want to kick off your shoes so you can count that high!

"Week after week after mother fucking week I busted my ass! Not even you can touch me, Flynn! In those fourteen matches, Flynn, I've won a dozen of them. Twelve! Twelve wins!

"You've had twelve matches total, and not only did you not reach double digit wins, you didn't notch one single solitary memorable victory! Oh sure, you can mention how you beat Angelus in the finals of the tournament, but just like I've told you. The only reason you were able to do it, was because you got lucky and didn't have to face me!

"I've had memorable victories. I've defeated Angelus. I've defeated Unknown Soldier. I've defeated Mark Flynn. TWICE! Sugar coat it any way you like! The facts speak for themselves!

"You...

"Will...

"Fail...

"The way I see it, Flynn, you're left with one of two choices!

"You can either shut your fucking mouth on your own...

"Or I can shut it for you!

"Shine that title all up for me because I've told you before and I'm going to say it again...

"I'm coming for it!

"Your time is up!

"And on that, Mark Flynn...

"You can definitely...

"TRUST ME!"

This scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post