Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Game Shows Are Fucking Gay
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-25-2015, 04:14 PM

NOCMM is fucking a super hot chick with his big fat cock.

NOCMM: That's right while your playing with dead bodies and doing more horrible impressions I'm fucking a real woman. You can ship Hero Xtreme 7.9 and I all you want Dylan but that is one OTP that'll never come true. Go ahead and make your dead bodies of the same cisgender kiss. You're the that will go to hell for it.

NOCMM keeps pumping his cock in the hot chick's vagina.

NOCMM: So you want God to lick my balls? That would make plenty of sense if God was a woman, but he's not he's a holy man. God would never lick my balls because he isn't going to hell. He'd have to damn himself if he did that. Dylan, you are such a . If you believe God would damn himself to hell I have no words for how stupid that is.

NOCMM finishes the six hour fuck by cumming in the cisgendered woman's mouth.

NOCMM: God would never put himself in hell. He has no qualms about damning your ass. Especially since you're a fucking arsonist. That is against God's will too. You're a real flaming , Dylan, but if you're so gay and you love fire so much why don't you set your farts on fire you stupid .

NOCMM then does something way edgier and cooler than Dylan George could ever manage. NOCMM stabs the woman in the arm with a knife and starts fucking the open wound. The hot chick starts having a shit ton of orgasms because she's really into wound-fucking.

NOCMM: If it's this easy for a non-wrestler to out-edgy you, then my client who is literally God will have no problem out wrestling you. Lord Hero Xtreme 7.9 will take you to THE HERO XTREME

NOCMM thrusts really hard into the wound.

NOCMM: SEVEN

POINT

NINE!!!!!!!9!!!!

NOCMM fucks the hot chick so hard that her arm rips out of her socket and flies across the room before splattering against the wall. NOCMM's cock is super hard while he licks the blood off the floor and uses his tongue to paint the hot chick's face with blood. NOCMM stabs a whole into her other arm and starts fucking that as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post