Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
It's My Time To Shine
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

03-25-2015, 02:11 AM

A camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen but his location is unknown.

Thunderbolt X- “Hello XWF Universe” “I am honoured to be participating in the 3rd annual Lethal Lottery” “For anyone who doesn't know what match I'm competing in, I am in the X-Treme Championship, number one Contendership match” “I am in a 20 minute all out brawl that has unlimited pinfalls and submission and hardcore based rules” “The man that has the most pinfalls or submissions after the 20 minute time limit will be declared the winner and number one contender to Unknown Soldier's X-Treme Championship” “Now I'm not going to promise you guys a win because the odds are stacked against me” “What I can promise you however, is that I won't give up and I won't back down” “I will walk into Lethal Lottery with my head held high and win, lose or draw I will walk out with my head held high” “Provided I achieve my goal and not give up nor back down, I don't really care about the result” “Now to borrow a line from Roman Reigns, I'm walking into Lethal Lottery expecting a fight but I'm hoping for a war as that bring out my 110% best” “Don't get me wrong, I perform at my 110% best in every match but a war is where I shine and excel” “At Lethal Lottery, I am heading into a warzone and I know I am prepared for it” “But enough about the match I should reveal the real reason of why I am here” “You see I forgot to tell you something about myself” “As a kid I played soccer for a local grassroots level team and I played goalkeeper” “My teammates and my coaches said I had the talent to play for the American National Team” “Then I played Ice Hockey as a goaltender and I could have played for my favourite NHL team the Tampa Bay Lightning” “But people think my main talent, besides wrestling, was that I could sing” “I could sing anything from Country to Rock but my main talent heavily relied on Rapping, Freestyle especially” “As every rapper knows, you need a topic or subject to rap about and I thought my match at Lethal Lottery would be a great thing to rap about” “I have chosen 5 random competitors to rap about and I will start with Lucius Fyre”

Thunderbolt X presses a button and a red spotlight appears, shining on Thunderbolt X.

Thunderbolt X- “I guess I'll start with Lucius Fyre for my little rhyme”
“You better be prepared for Lethal Lottery as you are running out of time”
“And after the match, your gonna need to completely change your attire”
“And that's the truth man, so don't start calling me a liar”
“And after Lethal Lottery, I will send you back to the orphanage where you belong”
“You should be glad and honoured that I chose you first to start my rap song”
“And know I will choose someone at random to rap about next”

Thunderbolt X reveals a Royal Rumble style spinner. He reaches for a ball and the word Priest is shown.

Thunderbolt X- “Ooh it's Priest, this one should be good”

The spotlight surrounding Thunderbolt X turns Yellow.

Thunderbolt X- “I have a ton of respect for you Priest, as you aren't a heel”
“But unfortunately for you, you won't be winning the match, so I ask, how does it feel?”
“Priest your walking into Lethal Lottery as one of the 10 men”
“I don't like your odds, in fact I see your ass getting kicked over and over again”
“But don't worry about that Priest, just sit back and relax”
“Just don't go thinking about Lethal Lottery and your 10 major impacts”
“I'm getting bored with Priest so I'll choose another guy”

Thunderbolt X turns to his spinner and picks out a ball. He shows the camera the ball and the word McBride is shown. The spotlight turns Green.

Thunderbolt X-“Well, Well, Well, if it isn't Michael McBride”
“I can't wait for you and me to go face to face and collide”
“You are walking into Lethal Lottery a major threat to our match”
“But after I become the new number one contender, you won't be getting a rematch”
“McBride I can't wait for our match to decide a new number one contender”
“Don't think for a second that I will just surrender”
“Ok McBride is boring the shit out of me so let's pick someone else”

Thunderbolt X pulls out a ball and the word S.A.M appears. The spotlight turns blue.

Thunderbolt X- “Well now it's S.A.M's turn to get wrecked”
“I'm Sorry S.A.M but unfortunately you are not perfect”
“Your not better than me S.A.M and that's not a lie”
“After Lethal Lottery the fans and myself will be chanting Bye-Bye”
“Don't get me wrong I have a ton of respect for you S.A.M”
“I personally think you are an XWF Gem”
“Now without further to do I will reveal the last competitor I will tap about and let me tell you this one will be entertaining”

Thunderbolt X turns to his spinner and smiles knowing full well who he will draw out next. He picks up the last ball and the word Hero is revealed. The spotlight turns pink.

Thunderbolt X- “Well if it isn't Hero Extreme 7.9, the self proclaimed God”
“That's a load of bullshit, your not god, your just a bullshitting fraud”
“You have been ducking my challenges for weeks but at Lethal Lottery you will have nowhere else to run”
“The war between you and me has only begun”
“You have no idea what you are getting yourself into in our match”
“If I were you I'd talk to Kirk McClay and tell him this is a major mismatch”
“I think I'll shut up now to hopefully stop any drama from Hero” “I apologise if I sounded like a heel”

Thunderbolt X presses a button and the lights turn back on.

Thunderbolt X- “Well I better wrap this up since I've been blabbering on for too long” “So I wish, Lucius, Hero, Cross, Douglas, S.A.M, Priest, Dylan, McBride and Home the best of luck at Lethal Lottery” “And beware cause a Thunderstorm is coming”

Thunderbolt X superkicks the camera and the camera shuts off.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post