Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Lets Play: WHO'S GOT A PRAYER!?!
DYLANGEORGE

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-24-2015, 08:01 PM

The scene on the XTron reopens to the abandoned barn in the Floridian marshlands outside of Tampa Bay, there is little visibility from the camera that’s rocking a bit.

The Nightmare can be heard from somewhere behind the scenes,

“How in the… how does this work?”
The camera cuts on, with The Nightmare’s ugly grill right in front of the lens, the crowd pops a bit.
[Image: latex_man.jpg]
“Ahh! Here we are!”

He takes a few steps back, exposing a most gruesome and ghastly scene… Lying on the dirt covered floor, right next to the decomposing horse carcass are eight bodies, each of which seem to have something written on their foreheads with a black marker.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first episode of ‘WHO’S GOT A PRAYER!’”
A grainy recording of a crowd applauding and whistling can be overheard in the distance.

“Our first episode is most special! This is the Lethal Lottery III edition, tonight we find out ‘WHO’S GOT A PRAYER’ in the #1 Contenders Match of the X-Treme Championship on March, 28th.
While some of you will be out shopping and stocking your shelves for that second rate Pay-Per-View that people will be paying $9.99 for on Sunday… You REAL blood basking brute wrestling fans will be watching The Nightmare destroy eight other men in route to his #1 Contendership for the X-Treme Championship.”

The recording applauds again,

The theme for ‘The Price is Right’ begins playing,

“LETS MEET OUR CONTESTANTS SHALL WE!”
The Nightmare systematically strolls over to the row of bodies to the rhythm of the song. He leans over and hoists up the first dead body, it’s a female, her forehead reads: ‘Hero XTreme 7.9’

“Let’s meet contestant number one! Hero XTreme 7.9! Now Hero, after reading your application to the show, you stated that you were a flaming homosexual with suppressed sexual feelings for ‘NOCMM’…”

He chuckles a bit,

“Whatever in the hell that means! It also states that your promo work is possibly the worst the world has ever seen, much like your work in the ring… Please Hero, could you explain some of this for us?”

The Nightmare grabs the dead woman’s jaw, and begins making her talk like a puppet while mimicking Hero Xtreme’s voice, as always his impersonations are awful,

“That’s right Nightmare! I actually recently underwent surgery if you can tell to have THESE! Puppies installed…”
The Nightmare uses the dead woman’s arm to motion toward her breasts, the audience recording laughs,

“…NOCMM said the only way I was getting any of that cock in my mouth was to get my wiener cut off and implant a set of sumptuous breasts! Back to the question about my awful promo shoots, I tried stealing the idea of impersonating you, from you, and then that silly face Karl Cross called me on it! So now I realize with my lacking in-ring ability the only PRAYER I have in winning this match is if you show pity on me for being such a sex-changing flamer and let me blow you off!”

“I do apologize Hero Xtreme 7.9, but I haven’t listened to a single word you’ve said! Nor has any of the other contestants, maybe next time you should try putting a bit more effort into your work and remember that this isn’t 1997 anymore! Matter of fact, I’ll do us all a favor and take care of this nonsensically rambling mouth of yours…”

A morbid scene, The Nightmare opens the dead woman’s mouth, and with a razor blade in his hand, begins severing her tongue off before dropping her carcass face first to the floor,

“A grand consolation prize for the runner up! Hero XTreme’s tongue! Though it isn’t much for cutting promos, I hear it does wonders for NOCMM’s ball sack! Let’s meet our next contestant! Lucky number two!”

The Nightmare places the severed tongue in his pocket just before he starts lifting another body from the floor. This one is wearing a paper bag on his head with the name: ‘S.A.M’ written on it… The Nightmare lifts him up, looking intently at the face, then darts his head back toward the camera, then back to the dead body, he begins shaking him,

“REGINALD! BROTHER IS THAT YOU!?!?! WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE!”

He starts shaking the body violently as if to wake him until the bag falls off, exposing the mutilated face of young man, his left eyeball plucked out, nose chewed off accompanied by gaping gashes all over his face,

“YUCK!!! You’re not my brother… oooohhhh! Ladies and Gentlmen, it’s S.A.M! For those of you who don’t know that’s a clever little acronym for: Sodomy Acclamatory Male!
Now Sodomy… you’re of an uninteresting sort now aren’t you? Unlike our previous contestant Hero, you at least put a bit of effort into your art, mundane as it may be, you're not the worst I've seen. Now you went on record saying and I quote:

Quote:'Then we have Dylan George, who thinks he's somewhat special for being carried through a majority of the Lethal Lottery with good draws. This man actually has the nerve to claim that Justin Sane let him down and he could be in the main event.'

Now, now, Sodomy, can you not see the glaring holes in your cloddish comments? You suggesting that I was carried in even the most elementary of explanations would have involved me not scoring pin falls, or when Justin Sane flopped in round three- I would have been the one being pinned by Unknown Soldier, and the X-Treme Championship would have never changed hands. Your comments are nearly as underwhelming as your snooze-fest of a match teaming up with Teen Wolf Oni against the Sisters Grim, Scythe and Fallen Angel. Lets give contestant number two a big showing of applause!”

The recorded crowd gives a nice hand for S.A.M. while The Nightmare beings dragging the body by the leg over near the pig-feed trough.

“AH! How fitting Sodomy! Here's your Sinkhole!”

He lifts the body up and rolls it into the rotten slop filled trough face first, leaving only it's rear hanging out and over it's wooden frame.

“Onto contestant number three Ladies and Gentlemen!”
He begins muttering explicate slurs under his breath as he struggles lifting a grotesquely overweight deceased black man to his feet, his forehead reading: 'Priest'

“AH! HERE WE ARE! Priest!”
The body wobbles back and forth as The Nightmare has a hard time keeping it balanced,

“Well Priest I must say, you sure are swaying back and forth in this competition aren't you? Matter of fact, I'm not sure anyone knows just exactly what in the hell you are...”

It's quite disturbing the manner in which The Nightmare is speaking to these clearly dead people as if they were alive, in the actual crowd watching on the XTron a fat black woman sobbingly shouts:

“NO! ALONZO!!!”

Clearly she knew the departed,

“So tell us Priest! Are you a Goth Child? Satanist? Neo-'Cool to be Christ Follower'? Male? Female?
...Just how many STD's have you contracted?”

Rather than using this one as a puppet, The Nightmare just stands there waiting for a response, the grainy recording starts playing the sounds of crickets chirping, then a loud disqualification buzz.

“Never the matter Priest! No sense in carrying on with the burden of your deadweight any longer…
BECAUSE 'YOU...HAVEN'T...GOT...A…PRAYER!'”

recorded crowd recites the slogan along with him as he dumps the bull-like body to it's back.

“Last but certainly not least! Let's introduce contestant number four! I just know the studio audience is going to love this one!”

The Nightmare lifts the next body up, it's the body of the XWF camera man he caught snooping around in the barn earlier, on his forehead written: Karl Cross. The man's throat has been slit open into the shape of a crucifix…

“Ladies and Gentleman… KARL CROSS!”
The recorded crowd goes wild!

“Now Karl, I must say it's finally a pleasure meeting you! A man of such celestial stature! I always had the strangest inclination though that meeting a man with your 'intellectual prowess' would be far more interesting than this…
A man who hold himself in such grandiose esteems, using Elmo-esque third-person references of themselves SURELY has more to bring to the table than the same snore worthy cliches and pissing match promo work that the wrestling world has been falling asleep to for years.”

The Nightmare uses the dead bodies arm to tap himself on the shoulder, then motion for The Nightmare to lean into him, as if he's going to whisper into his ear. The Nightmare leans over for a moment, and reacts as if the body told him something rather shocking,

“You're nervous to be on television? NOW KARL! Fear not.. this studio audience loves you just as much as your fans in XWF! I mean why wouldn't they adore you!?! You're so emphatic, edgy and entrancing.. who cares that you ran away from the wrestling world all those years ago with your proverbial tail tucked between your legs? I heard you made quite the living for yourself flipping burgers to support your upstart meth lab in your apartment.”

The sound of The Nightmare's teeth gritting can be heard and he tightens his grip on the deceased camera man's hair, jerking his head back to better expose the cross…

“Your return here is particularly interesting indeed Cross… and unfortunate timing as you find yourself being the next in line to be put to sleep when The Rising Sun comes crashing down onto your pitiful existence. What happened Karl? Run out of the substantial means of providing for your ever growing meth addiction so now you're crawling your way back to the fans who adored you? The same fans who you abandoned… you expect them to fall in love with you again, help you build that monument?

Explain to me Karl please, enlighten me with your ever illusion inflated intellectualism... just what in the hell is so monumental about some old dusty bygone wrestling artifact who's come rolling in on a wheelchair of wisdom influenced pretentiousness as if it were some damned roaring white stallion?

Give me a break Cross… I'm sure your current tenure with this league will be about as monumental as your previous stint. Funny you rave of your past accomplishments, and how dominating you were and how your sudden resurgence will be rivetingly reminiscent of your old days; it's interesting enough for me to note that your name keeps drawing a bleary blank in the XWF history books. Even when management released their Top Fifty All-Time list of wrestling stars who graced their league over the years, you're no where to be found. You're not even considered top fifty talent… humbling?

Ahhh worry not Karl, you'll always hold a special place in my heart!”

The Nightmare drops the dead camera man and heads to the corner of the barn… we're finally exposed to the source of the game show audience recording as he drags an old time record player more out to the center of the barn. He yanks the needle off of the vinyl and tosses the record like a Frisbee across the barn. He then pulls a smaller record from the inside of his suit jacket and places it on the player…
It's the Dirty Dancing soundtrack:

The Nightmare walks back over to the dead body and lifts it up to it's feet, putting his arm around it's shoulder. A curiously charming cadence commences from The Nightmare's fluently flowing falsetto as be beings singing over the male lyrics on the chorus; but begins purposely botching the female portion as if he were imitating Karl Cross while animating the dead bodies jaw to sing along.

As if this entire episodic denunciation hadn’t been psychotic enough already, sadistically The Nightmare begins slow dancing with the corpse while still talking to it as if it were Karl Cross,

“I love it Karl! Your shameless hypocrisy! You were so quick to call me nothing but another chillingly clandestine cliché, wearing a mask to appear spooky and such; all while scornfully spatting the same self-lionizing tune that's reigned over the stodgy shores of XWF since I've arrived.

I'm not sure what's more annoying... an intellectual who thinks he stands a chance in the squared-circle, or a meat headed wrestler who somehow managed to read the Da Vinci Code and now has his half burnt light bulb buzzing while shouting scholarly assessments at his competitors… either way Karl Cross- you're nothing special, nothing new, your trappings as trite as Bible verses, you're nothing more than Hero X-Treme 7.9 with a functional brain.”

The Nightmare continues to swing the body around dancing to the song, the neck snapping and head rolling back, nearly falling from it's shoulders. He stops finally, the song still playing, reaching into his pocket and grabbing the severed tongue,

“But for Karl Cross… at least you'll be awarded the constellation prize, because you haven't a prayer come Lethal Lottery either...”

He places the tongue in the corpse's mouth, and begins trying to make the jaw chew it up,

“What's the matter Karl? Having trouble? Maybe you've simply bitten off a bit more than you can chew… For someone with such intellectual prowess, maybe you've let that sight blinding ego of yours lead you right in front of a speeding semi-truck. Becasue dearest Karl, while I've had the time of my life carrying on with you- your delusional dream of glory ends March 28th .”

The Nightmare tosses the body to the floor, and walks out of the camera's view for a moment. When he returns it's with couple of jugs of gasoline, that he beings drenching all around the barn and all over the other bodies.

“Seeing as how you unfortunate souls have yet to even participate, I'm doubting your presence will make much a difference…. Let that subtle sound of death twitch your ear, 'LIVE!' he says, 'FOR I AM COMING!'”

The Nightmare strikes a match, tossing it into some of the dried hey, within a moment or so the entire barn is a blaze. The Nightmare is standing in the center, his head facing the ground. As the signal to the X-Tron is lost, a slow clap from an undisclosed source can be heard in the distance….

[Image: burning-barn-o.gif]

-Fin