Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
The Call
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-24-2015, 05:07 PM

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Hey NOCMM! What's up dude?

NOCMM: Hero Xtreme 7.9! It's a great day.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Have you fucked any hot ladies?

NOCMM: Everyday. I'm getting my cock sucked by a woman right now.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Me too. Remember to get her back though. I made women equal for a reason.

NOCMM: No sweat, God.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: How are the promos going?

NOCMM: Fine, fast. It's a lot of fun representing you. It's rewarding too.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: That's good to hear. It must suck to have to talk to rookies all the time. I made them so shitty and lame.

NOCMM: Some of them are trying to grow extra arms and shit to stand a chance against you. It's actually really pathetic.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: I made rookies really resilient. They always try so hard to win and then they fail. It's hilarious.

NOCMM: It's cute when they're facing each other, but when they're up against God the whole thing just seems futile.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: It doesn't just seem futile. It is futile. Rookies are cute like that. They'll keep making their shit promos week after week and then they'll step into the ring with a legendary wrestler and God. All those promos and training they did doesn't mean squat when you're up against someone who CAN FLY for fucks sake.

NOCMM: All they can do is pray that you'll let them win for some reason. Would you ever let one of the idiots you're wrestling on Saturday win?

Hero Xtreme 7.9: I don't know. Maybe? I do work in mysterious ways after all. Do any of the rookies I'm fighting have vaginas? Women might need a bit more equality.

NOCMM: Karl Cross might've gone to the laboratory give himself a pussy. Does that count?

Hero Xtreme 7.9: At the moment that would just get him a spot in hell next to John Lennon. Is that a rookie I'm fighting? Karl Cross? I don't remember making him. He must be a piece of shit.

NOCMM: He's gay, so he's probably getting the vagina to trick good men.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: That's why they're going to hell. Fucking rapists. Thanks for the talk. I have to eat this chick out now. Later.

NOCMM: Bye.

NOCMM hangs up the phone and starts eating the pretty woman's cisgendered vagina as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post