Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Let's all feel sorry for poor old hard done by Sebastian Duke
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-24-2015, 10:44 PM

FRIDAY 20TH MARCH 2015
SITE OF THE RECENTLY BROUGHT NEW ASYLUM BUILDING
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind had over seen the removal of the Duckett employees who use to work in the building, before the bloody board room coup happened with Mastermind, and the Asylum. He had plans to keep the Asylum afloat from all the way in New Zealand. He was just putting it into fruition.

His Personal Assistant Julian Andrews walked out of the building with the last of the clean up crew. Yet again, he did every thing asked of him by Mastermind without saying a word.

JULIAN: "Every last person involved with the Duckett's has now literally left the building."

"Did you pay them off?"

JULIAN: "As you requested sir I did. Those who wanted to know what happened to their former employees, and who refused to take a pay off, stayed behind, and we cleaned up that situation."

"Great work as usual Mr. Andrews, I don't know why my good self never used more of you in the past."

JULIAN: "I don't think your good self, never felt the situation was right to do so. I have to admit, I like this new side of you. It helps me to sort the rather unusual stuff out, that I have delved into in the past with previous employees."

"Really, I would like to hear more about that, if you don't mind. Book me a sit down with you for the week after Lethal Lottery Pay Per View."

JULIAN: "I'll certainly look forward to that. I also must admit, you do look rather calm for someone coming up against the great XWF Competitor Sebastian Duke. Your old self would probably tremble and panic at this opportunity."

"Don't I know it. Now is the time to face fear full on, there's a potential golden opportunity at the end of this match, Sebastian Duke is just a whiny old dude, hell bent on blaming people for their misdemeanors."

Julian laughed.

JULIAN: "Take that attitude into the ring and you'll be right. Is there anything else that you need sir? I have to get a move on."

Mastermind took out another brown envelope from his pocket, and passed it to Julian.

"Nothing for the mean time, but great work though."

JULIAN: "Thank you sir, I'll see you again soon."

"Book that meeting please."

JULIAN: "Yes sir."

Julian walked off, Mastermind watched him go.

"I do wish you stop using him for your own personal advantages. He's there to be used for other purposes like Personal Assisting in the wrestling world, and working on dates and travel."

"Will you just shut up, you're not out here, I am. I'll do what I want with whomever I want."

"You're making it harder for when I come back."

"Who says you're coming back?"

"I say it, and when I say it, it happens."

"We will see about that if it happens. Now do me a favor and scram."

A man wearing sunglasses, and a leather jacket, and black jeans, walked up.

"Mister M.?"

"I am indeed."

"My name is Lloyd, I represent my client that you spoke to earlier."

"How do I know that's the truth?"

Lloyd passed Mastermind a piece of paper, and Mastermind read it. He nodded.

"Very well then, follow me."

Mastermind led Lloyd into the newly acquired building.

T.B.C

PRESENT TIME

The camera fades in on to the Private Jet owned by Mastermind as he heads from New Zealand to the States as he gets ready to take part in the Lethal Lottery Pay Per View. His match is the Intercontinental Title Match Triple Threat match which includes the defending champion CorVus, and the previous first Champion Sebastian Duke.

Mastermind is lying on his comfortable sofa seat watching Sebastian Duke's opening Promo on his lap top. He is smirking, and waiting for the promo to end, before sitting up and placing the lap top down on the ground, and then began to look at the camera.

"Oh poor Sebastian Duke. Hasn't he had a rough time of it of late. Let's all feel sorry for pool old hard done by Sebastian Duke. Mr. Duke let me play you the world's smallest violin, and a very sad song for your rough time that you have been having."

"You spent most of your first promo doing two things, blaming others, and feeling sorry for your self, so that others could feel sorry for you. You blamed the Defiance stable for you misfortunes. But the fact that you didn't even see it coming is the worse thing of all.

"The great Sebastian Duke who has graced the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for a long time, should know what to expect, hell he even did it to someone else himself. Does a Azrael Erebus ring a bell Duke? That's gotta be like the pot calling the kettle black.

"You logic is blaming everyone in the Defiance for your horror show, from Justin Sane, to CorVus, to Austin Fernando. You even had a little pot shot at Austin Fernando. Even Shane got a look in.

"Don't get me wrong, what Defiance has done of late is a worry, but they got given pay back at Monday Night Stampede, where Sane lost his X-Treme Belt, and Gator couldn't capture the top prize.

"But the fact that you spent most of your time blaming everyone but your self you can't even see what's in front of your face. You know the old saying? Bret screwed Bret, well the same should be said for you. Sebastian Duke screwed Sebastian Duke.

"Oh no how dare I say that about the XWF's most feared wrestler? But it's true. You should look in the mirror Duke. Anything and everything should be expected to happen but you didn't see it coming, and because you didn't see it coming, you blamed Defiance, when you really should be blaming yourself.

"I was ecstatic when you finally gave me some words. What was it that you said? Oh yes."

Sebastian Duke Said:I have nothing against Mastermind, but he must stay out of my way if he knows what's good for him. Mastermind doesn't now, nor has he ever belonged in this match let alone in the same ring as I. Mastermind is just one more body I will break in half come Lethal Lottery.

"I must stay out of your way if I know what's good for me is that right Duke? Tell me you didn't really say that? Tell me you know that this is a Triple Threat. Tell me that you know I have to do what I have to do. I'm in this match whether you think it's a good thing or not. I may have been shitting bricks yesterday about going up against you, but now I am not. I've got my balls together. and I am going to turn up and give you one hell of a match.

"I know that I shouldn't even been in the same ring as you, but fuck it I am, and I will be, and you are not going to scare me one little bit. You can try and break me in half, but know this, I can and will put you in the Mind Controller if I really tried hard enough."

Sebastian Duke Said:At the end of this week, Mastermind is going to find out first hand what it's like to play with the big boys. It's not personal. Not everyone can be hash-tag Duke class.

"I know what it's like to all ready play with the big boys Duke. I've been up against Doctor D'Ville, Gator, even Mark Flynn to name a few. Since Turning Point, I am ready to face, the big guys like you. You were further down the line than I thought, but because you are earlier now I have to run with it. I won't be hash-tag running away. Not like that piggy Maverick.

"You have your own class Duke, I have my own one as well. I'm ready to compete on your level, but the question has to be asked Duke, can you come down to my level to compete, I bet you can't. You wouldn't know how. There lies another mystery for you. Should I beat you, and I have a 33 percent chance will you cry wolf again? Cry that it was unfair to put a player like Mastermind in a match with you?

"Remember Sebastian Duke, screwed Sebastian Duke."

Mastermind starts laughing, and then looks back at the camera being all serious.

"I've got nothing to say to you CorVus until your appearance. So be a gem, and pull your finger out of your arse and do something to defend that title of yours."

Mastermind lays back down on the couch seat, and closes his eyes. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub