Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Hook
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-24-2015, 02:15 PM

Under the haunting moon of Lethal Lottery III, King Karl feels war approaching in all directions. From the West comes the self coined Nightmare Legions of Dylan George. Each soldier masked by in an old cloth sack and carrying a note book of diabolical words like "dark" and "scary." Across the horizon on the East sweeps in the mentally hordes of X-Treme 7.9. As they approach their numbers dwindle as they inadvertently maim each other. Their lack of intelligence means that they are not adept enough to wield a weapon and will end up killing themselves off. From the south the battalions of Priest break through as, just like his namesakes, that's how he likes it; penetrating from behind. Finally from the North marches the knights of S.A.M. Valiant soldiers too proud to realise when the reach of their campaign is stretching too far.

The West will fall and the East will tumble. The South will perish and the North will fumble. Four kings on the march with pride on their breath. Each lead their armies to a fate worse than death.

So Dylan George was at one time a friend of the 'great' CM Punk? That's fitting considering he too is nothing but an over-rated whining bitch who balks at the idea of not getting things his own way. It does always fascinate me when my opponents resort to using far more established people in an attempt to legitimise themselves. Oh, there I go being mean again when it's really not necessary. I've already killed any chance of you coming out victorious and picked out everything on the carcass by knocking you off your mental game so successfully. It's at the point that I actually feel sorry for how distressed I must be making you but I don't want you to worry now Dylan because the end of your torture is in sight. Lethal Lottery is looming and soon this will all be over for you. The Nightmare himself can then Go To Sleep.

How many male chauvinist pigs does it take to kick X-Treme 7.9 between the legs? None, that's a woman's job as Priest so graciously decided to inform us. Unfortunately for you Priest, X-Treme 7.9 really does know how to take a simple faux pas and run with it. It should make you feel a little better thought knowing that he has resorted to a basic deflection tactic. Instead of actually attempting show why he's capable of beating you off the back of that loss, he just used the moment to mock the fact that you're too much of a moron to turn on your verbal filter when you get up in the morning. If you really want me to put a smile on your face then let me say this; Karl Cross also believes all women to be beneath him. The difference is that I believe all men, children and beasts on the planet Earth to also be beneath me and have absolutely to qualms about admitting that. At least when I know that I'm better that someone it's because I apply the comparison to each and every one of you and you all come up sub-par.

I noticed that you picked up on X-Treme 7.9 suggesting that you wanted to touch him. Your response to this was that you aren't worried because you've been to hell. What you didn't say though was that you didn't want to touch him. Now, I'm not usually one for steering the conversation towards the gutter but I do wonder: What's that about Priest? Have I too to expect a bit of 'cup and cough' come the number one contender match because if I'm honest that's not really what I signed up for.

So promos don't win matches, eh Extreme 7.9? I can't dispute that given a regular set of circumstances and your average professional wrestler but I'm very disappointed that you couldn't read between the lines of what I was trying to say. I didn't think my words were are cryptic as they appear to have been but I suppose I'm forgetting that people like you are not on the same intellectual level of Karl Cross. Not once did I say that a good promo will win someone a match but I did state that your promos are so incredibly awful that they will lose you this one. That's just how bad you are. You're a special case and this is a rare scenario but when you're as atrociously vile at putting across a point as you are then you show your opponents just how little they should take you seriously. The dumber you continue to make yourself look, the more you pull off any veil of legitimacy that these rookies might be mistaken in to thinking you have. So keep it up, you're only making things harder for yourself when you're jumping over mayonnaise sandwiches, engaging in oral sex with exploding transvestites and scraping the barrel of atrociousness with whatever other appalling activity you get up to.

Karl Cross is one of the few who possesses not only an in ring prowess unmatched by any other but also a keen eye and devastating intellect. Although not humble, I am willing on occasion to recognise when someone is very close to impressing me a little. S.A.M it seems is a man suggesting that he might have a shred of talent and perhaps the possibility of convincing me that this number one contender's brawl is not a complete waste of my time.

Despite being a relative infant amongst the 'experienced' XWF grown ups, you have already made a few points of note in your short XWF career. You've stepped toe-to-toe with competitors with far larger resumes than yourself and you haven't faired all too badly. The conundrum here unfortunately is that this has given you an unmerited air of over-confidence to the point that you actually believe that you are capable of beating me. Sure, there are many others who claim the same thing but thus far you are the only one who seems to foolishly believe that you have what it takes. You don't. Come Lethal Lottery I'm going to slap that hand that keeps trying to steal a plate for the adult's table and knock you off of that big boy seat because you're just too small for it.

One has to question the attention span of a man who says that Karl Cross is the one to keep their eye on but then moves on so quickly to discuss someone else. Can't you see the error in your logic there my friend? You did right to shine the spotlight on my threat but having brushed over the danger you are in so rapidly tells me only one thing; you are afraid. What other reason could there be for making the admittance that I'm the one to watch but then doing nothing to actually address how you're going to overcome me. The simple answer is that you have nothing. There is not a thing in your bag of tricks which will allow you to shake the overwhelming confidence that Karl Cross is the man to beat you and by god you know it.

I hope I've managed to clearly spell it all out for you now but just in case you struggle with well structured dialogue in the same way X-Treme 7.9 does let me make this crystal clear. As Lethal Lottery III approaches Karl Cross fears only one thing. It's not you, it's not Priest, it's not Dylan George and it's not X-Treme 7.9. It's not sweat, it's not pain and it's certainly not defeat. One thing it most definitely is not is S.A.M. The only concern I have heading in to Lethal Lottery is that the beating you take from Karl Cross will be so severe that it will deter you from the path you are on because honestly, with a little bit of work, you may just be a worthy adversary at some point in the future. At this moment in time though you're simply not ready to face me but things are as they are and if I have to destroy what you potentially could have been then that's your problem and not mine.

Okay, I suppose I also am a little worried that Priest might want to touch me.

It seems there are still one of two stragglers yet to make an appearance in the build up to what will prove to be one of the most one sided affairs of the wrestling year. I won't do any of them the service of mentioning them by name as if they can't be bothered showing up then they aren't worthy being acknowledged by Karl Cross. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea and think that I'm giving them any measure of respect by recognising their individual existence so let me just state one sweeping sentiment to them all:

Save yourself the embarassment and continue to say nothing. Karl Cross already has this match won and there is nothing you can do about it.

[7 Months Ago]

"Amanda, this clearly guy clearly doesn't want to see us. Can we just leave?"

Around them the poorly maintained lights strobe every few seconds casting bursts of radiance which spilled across their faces and splashed on to the walls. The carpet under their feet was tired and had faded through age, Amanda suspected, rather than light due to the lack of any windows in sight. A brass number plate hung on the thin panel of wood that separated the pair from the man Amanda knew to be Karl Cross. It appeared to smile at her mockingly as it took some sort of inanimate delight at the fact that she would never get inside.

"Mr Cross. Mr Karl Cross, where did you go? Why did you leave the XWF?"

It was a question Karl himself had wondered many time recently despite the fact that he seemed to remember that he knew the answer at one point. Lurking just shy of the peep hole he ran a hand backwards through the knitting of knots atop his head and then down across his thick beard. He was a handsome man once but that was hardly the case at this moment in time. He moved his holed stocking foot one more step towards the door and wrapped his finger around the handle. It was as cold to the touch as his heart felt inside his chest.

As the door swung open the smell hit Amanda like a swift blow across the cheeks. It reminded Joe of a movie he saw a child when a great explorer opened up the seal of a long forgotten tomb. He bit his lip under the far off fear that he might come face to face with a linen wrapped monster however what opened the door was a far more scary site. Karl Cross blinked at them through bleary eyes before staring down at the floor. Dried food stains adorned the ripped sweater draped over his torso.

Amanda had to stop herself from asking who he was.

"Come inside."

"No thank you."

Amanda threw Joe a threatening look before venturing inwards. The inside of the apartment was in more of a state of disrepair than the inside. Joe stepped over a large whole in the carpet where some brown sludge had taken up residence.

"Straight down the hall, please."

Amanda nodded with a shy smile and headed in to the small seating room. Looking over the piles of newspaper clipping and discarded food cans, there was no clear area to sit down so the remained standing. After a second of composing himself, Karl entered the room to join them. He scanned over the two strangers in front of him noticing that they were far better dressed for their meeting than he was.

"Subject #672... we've been looking for you for a long time."

The floor underneath Karl seemed to fall away and leave him hanging over and endless abyss. His stomach knotted tightly as he heard for the first time in years a name he had tried to erase from the history books.

"Huh? What the hell is a subject #672?"

In one swift movement, Amanda reached inside of her short coat and pulled out a pistol with an attached suppressor. She placed the barrel against Joe's head and brought and end to his life without so much as a sympathetic glance in his direction. A crimson mist shot out in to the air and settled down on the already filthy room. Karl stood frozen to the spot and she then aimed the weapon at him.

"How did you find me?"

"Oh we have the resources. I've been at it a very long time. You could call it a very special assignment given that you put my father in his death bed."

"Lianna, Doctor Kutz' daughter."

Lianna nodded her head. behind her eyes Karl could see a darkness looming as the prospect of killing him caused her to salivate.

"Got it in one. You know I actually did think he would die before I got to you.
"

"He's a alive?"

"And kicking."

Karl thought back to his time in the hidden laboratory located somewhere in deep Siberia. His skin itched as he thought of the endless drugs they pumped through his body and the constants weakness under the battery of brutal tests he was put through. Karl was had been genetically engineered, spliced together from favourable genes that promoted traits like strength, intelligence and speed amongst others. His existence was a secret as were the 671 aborted trials that pre-dated him. He was to be the most advanced soldier ever dressed in uniform and sent in to war until he had escaped. Now they had found him though and it wasn't yet clear whether they wanted him back or simply dead. Karl's attention was drawn to the dead man on the floor. Was he next?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post