Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Pick A Number...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-30-2013, 09:17 PM

Last time I had to pick out of a hat, it was filled with eggs and yogurt. Don't ask...

It was finally time to pull a number for my entry into the Gauntlet. Although it doesn't make too much difference on what I draw, its more of a way of telling how many people will experience the most gruesome pain of the night. So it then becomes clear that I need to be aware of how this whole process unfolds on Sunday.

Shocker, your next. Please spin the cage before drawing your number.

I look at the cage in interest. *I spin the cage violently* It has already been used to decide the fate of some of my most recent foes. CM Punk drew a lower number 9...lets see if "Best in the World" can last through 1 superstar, let alone 22. Angelus lucked out a little better with a 16. Good thing too, since after our match he's gonna need some luck to last very long. Now the big question is, where will I end up in all of this...

OK, now please draw a ball from the cage.

I reach into the cage and pull out a small ping pong ball. There's no number on it. I look a little puzzled as I look at the old hag running the whole selection process...reminds me of the recall election in California back in 03...

Your number is inside the ball, please use this to break open your ball to discover you entry number into the Gauntlet.

Do I HAVE to use this stupid little hammer?

Yes, you do.

I set the ball on the table, and grab the hammer. I raise it up to break the ball, and toss it over my shoulder. Almost instantly, I take the same hand and smash the ball with my fist.

Was that really necessary?

No but it was easier. Here you go.

OK, let me have a look here. Ah, here we are.

So what's my number grandma?

Why your entering the Gauntlet at number.......
Edit Hate Post Like Post