Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Prelude {Feat. The Backstreet Boys}
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-21-2015, 09:53 AM Rainbow  Prelude {Feat. The Backstreet Boys} -->

--ooc: let the intro roll, then read--

"Frodo. Dear, sweet, innocent Frodo. Do you have any IDEA what your getting yourself into?"

The camera opens to a castle courtyard, the very same seen not too long ago prior to Reeve's hiatus from the ring. Nobody quite knows what happened to the man in the black trench, but one thing is for certain-- he's returned with one target, aimed steadily at the leader of the Hobbit Revolution [patent pending].

Reeve sits in the lotus position upon the grass, fresh dew gently covering each blade. He wears a pair of tattered jeans, no shirt, and a face of paint, consisting of a simple white scheme, and one number etched upon his forehead in black; 7. The same number of days till Reeve's confrontation with the man who has proven to be a thorn in many XWF'ers side... a spot Reeve himself is quite familiar with.

"I'm creepin' up on your left, straight up funky when I get with ya. Keep it ruthless when I get wet, keep the party packed in my corner. Tough like granite to keep the crowd hype, get up on this just to get right. What you want is what you gon' get, Backstreet's got the special effects, UH."

He also happens to be enjoying the company of former Backstreet Boy rapper AJ McLean. Who for some strange reason has just randomly broken out into his funky lyrix from "Got It Goin On". Reeve gives a polite golf clap, before passing over a glass of Raspberry Schnapp's.

AJ: Cheers dude!

"Quite." Reeve then returns his full attention back to the camera. "Frodo, I told you before and I'll tell you a hundred times till it sinks into the back of that skull of yours. People like Petey, Ally, Ann, Kimmy, Tony, Eli, Sid MuddaFukkin' Feder? They're better than you'll ever be in a million lifetimes. I may have annoyed the piss out of them in 2013 but facts are facts, and this is a new horizon. Frodo... I have yet to truly grasp what I have to say to you but I simply felt like letting my voice be heard after months of silence. You will fail. You will fall. And as the man once said? The mood will change... and you'll be just another victim. Win? Not on your life. Survive if I let you. Peace out, bitch."

Reeve rises from his chair and grabs the glass from AJ's hand before tossing the glass across the courtyard.

"How about a little kiss before you head off to rejoin that ongoing washed up teenie bopper tour?"

AJ: Hey man, sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't swing that way. ...Though, there WAS that one time at band camp...

"Pity..."

Reeve lunges toward AJ, cinching in the Kiss of Death, draining AJ till his skin is pale. Reeve drops AJ to the rain soaked grass before giggling lightly to himself. He licks his lips with a smile... "Mmm... raspberry schnapps. It's been since before I went through my straight edge phase that I've enjoyed such a delicacy. Me thinks some shopping is in order... could really go for some new boots for my XWF PPV debut. Camera man? Scene fade."

|cut|

C://operation_big_show_is_a_go
--big shoes to fill | tbc --

[Image: tumblr_mrvcyuJfoJ1sq257bo1_500.gif]

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

R: Told'ja so!! XD
Edit Hate Post Like Post