Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Wars 2 1/2: Eli...
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-21-2015, 09:08 AM Exclamation  Soul Wars 2 1/2: Eli... -->

OOC: At the top. This is an RP. Was told before those were the rules. If Heyman or Shane say to change it I will, otherwise, no dice.

[Image: Vampiro_headshot.gif]

"...and the air turned to poison..."

Kruzifix: Eli. ELI. I hope you're listening and listening well you fat, overgrown, callous encrusted blemish of a man. I laid before you a challenge and in your eyes it should have been seen as a gift. A gift to step into the ring with someone of my caliber. You are exactly what Reeve said seven or so months ago; a false prophet. You lead a cult dictated by your own arrogance, veiled under the cloak of an imaginary God. While I? I'm honest with people, and let's be frank here sir. I'm a God in the flesh, I'm a warrior with wings, sir I am a soldier that leads my own army onto the battlefield and there hasn't been a single war to this date in which we did not come out the victors.

Kruz: I'll say this again and I'll keep it simple so that someone with half an ADD-riddled brain can understand, which covers most of the XWF roster. Let's make this clear as crystal. I am your superior. If I give you my focus you accept it with open arms and jump at the chance to prove yourself. That's how it works. That's how it's always worked and it shall continue to do so. I. Am. God. I have bled buckets for fans in Mexico and the world over, and I shall not be made a fool by someone who needs people to do things for him because his ass is too big to get up and do it for himself.

Kruz: Eli...the challenge is there. Make the right choice. Adieu.

--fade--

[Image: tumblr_mrvcyuJfoJ1sq257bo1_500.gif]

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

R: Told'ja so!! XD
Edit Hate Post Like Post