Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
XWF Gauntlet RP 2
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-30-2013, 08:16 PM

The camera shows Rick Jones, standing with the Gauntlet City Backdrop behind him.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Rick Jones. Now, this Sunday, I will compete in the Gauntlet. This is the beginning of the end of XWF for a reason. Since I will be coming in at #3, I know I have a minimal chance of winning. Like I have said before, this is not for the title of King. This is for experience and exposure. Now, on Sunday, I will face the winner of Swift Ion and Crimson Cobra. Of course, many people would guess I want the underdog, Swift Ion to win. You would be mistaken. Last Wednesday, I defeated a man who just got his first win. I am not going to stay where I am with another easy opponent. I am hoping Cobra wins so I can face him. I don't have a beef with him or anything, I just want the challenge. Its a step up from facing a guy with one win to a member of the crimson crest. Ironically, Ben Crane, who I face if I win my first match, will be one of my two opponents on Warfare. So it will all be brutal, but I value have the opportunity to scout you before our Triple Threat Match on Wednesday. I'll give you a glimpse into my scouting report.

Rick pulls out a piece of paper, puts on fake reading glasses, and cleared his throat.

FOCUS ON THE RIBS. Maybe not Sunday, but if you show up to Warfare, you wish you would have went to a hospital. If you show up for our match Wednesday.

He smiles at the camera before saying

You'll be in one Thursday morning.

He kicks the camera off the stand. With the camera on the ground, on its side. You see his legs as he walks away.
Edit Hate Post Like Post