Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Time to Dissect The Gauntlet R.P 4 (tag/Gauntlet)
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-30-2013, 01:26 PM

We're mere days away for The Gauntlet City PPV live from Wembley Stadium, London, England.

Chris Macbeth is ready and sat down with one of the XWF interviewers. All sorts of questions have been thrown his way like they have been all week. The same old bollocks Macbeth called it as his annoyance begins to manifest itself with every single generic question each and every day when there is a phone call of knock on the door from some overweight XWF interviewer.

Eventually Macbeth snaps a little and sits forward in his chair telling the interviewer to shut up.

I'm bored of these questions like I'm sure your bored of asking them so how about I save us both some time and with you take a look a bit further in to The Gauntlet.

It's time for a dissection.

GAUNTLET

G - Gilmour!What do I need to say about this arrogant sod. Well not much except that he is an arrogant sod. He showed that when he faced me on Warfare and he is showing it again now. His arrogance actually astounded me and I put him in his place once before and if I have to again I will not hesitate to do so.

A - Angelus!A bit of a fan favourite around these parts and currently the holder of the X-Treme Championship. Obviously he may not be the holder of this title when it comes to stepping into the Gauntlet match. He has a big match prior to the Main Event where he must attempt to defend his X-Treme Championship against John Black, Shocker and Luca Arzegotti three formidable opponents I'm sure. However come the main event it will be an honour to step in the ring with Angelus and show him what I have got.

U - Unknown Soldier! Let me quote some of the words that dribbled out of his mouth like the blood of his helpless victims
Quote:Everyone's fucking Flo Feder, just a basic question amigo. No need to go ape shit and refuse to feud with me in the future. Didn't know that the words 'repetitive' and 'boring' were going to set off. It really won't matter since making it out of Gauntlet City with your life is impossible. Mystery and I decided your fate already. He will kill. I will rape. He will slice you open. I will rape. He will slaughter. I will drink. Basic cycle of a Madison Death we call it.
He is a freak that's all that really needs to be said.

N - Neonero!I haven't had much to do with this guy but I did really appreciate his promo where he went through the history of one of the greatest stadiums in the world. Respect for that and I hope you do well in your match against Jeff Hardy, but if our paths cross on the Gauntlet match I will not hesitate to prove to you like I seem to have to do to so many others my true standing in the XWF.

T - "The Senator" John Samuels!
This guy seems to have turned up at the XWF and maybe had a quicker impact than me taking hold of the UFO Championship straight away. I haven't seen much else from him so I will approach him with some caution like you always should with and unknown opponent but I am confident that my skill in the ring will stand me in good stead with this guy.

L - Luca Arzegotti!I mentioned him earlier with regards to him facing Angelus for the X-Treme Championship. I don't know much of him but I don't see him defeat Angelus or troubling me to much in the main event.

E - Entertainment!This is one of the biggest matches in the history of Wrestling and it will be the Entertainment spectacle of the decade. Entertaining for the real wrestling fans who tune in and turn up to Warfare on Wednesday Nights, it will be entertaining to the Blood Sucking freak of the night fans that enjoy Saturday Shove it and Monday Night Madness. No matter what is your thing it will all be here. Charisma, talent, skill and damn right fu#ked up crazy Shit. One hell of an entertaining show is in store if you ask me.

T - Time! This is going to be a long night and a big main event and I have nothing but time. Time to evaluate my opponents when I sit backstage watching them all fighting there arses of to win there matches leading up to the gauntlet much like they will be watching me in my match. Time also to watch as some of the more umm "X-Treme" guys tear each other apart leaving opening for my technical wrestling ability to pick them off one by one. This is the stage where I belong and it is finally my TIME to shine.

Dissection completed, so let the show begin.

No more questions, no more answers.

Macbeth gets to his feet and walks away leaving the interviewer to sit and ponder all he had heard

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post