Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Just like the great Bobby Moore - The Home Coming P.T 2 (tag/Gauntlet)
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-30-2013, 05:32 AM

The scene opens up outside Wembley Stadium with an XWF camera crew filming Chris Macbeth who is stood next to the statue of the great Bobby Moore. After his brief trip back to the states the snow from earlier in the week as all but cleared up although the sky remains grey there is no sign of any rain or snow just yet.

[Image: Bobby_Moore_i.jpg]

There is an air of excitement as Gauntlet City approaches as fans are already getting of the trains at Wembley Station having a walk round with the off chance that they may meet one of there heroes.

Chris Macbeth begins to talk.

Gauntlet City!

Mr Mystery!

You may talk a good game and think you can bring that game to Gauntlet City at the weekend, But i'm sorry Mr Mystery but your mask must be on too tight and restricting your blood flow from getting to your brain.

Yeah I am a rookie here in the XWF but the manor in which you acknowledged me this week was foolish at best but that seems to be your style. All week you have been suffering from a big case of verbal diarreha, you even had the audacity to start having a pop at the likes of Sebastian Duke well Mr Mystery I have no allegiance to Duke but I do have some respect for Duke and all he has achieved in this business and I can tell you one thing you Mystery, don't even qualify to wash his jock.

Anyway away from Duke's Jock is there anything else that needs to be said? No there isn't I can do my talking in the ring in front of the world, not hidden behind a mask like the coward you really are. Maybe it's like in that comic book where the little geeky boy pulls on a mask and suddenly get some powers, well Mr Mystery I hope you kept your receipt because your mask seems to be faulty, time to take it back to Walmart and get a refund. Then with that money maybe you can buy yourself some more brain cell to smarten you up a bit. This at least may stop you running your mouth on everyone. I mean yeah talk some trash when you know there is a real chance of you getting anything positive out of a match but you should keep your mouth shut if your going in to PPV match of this magnitude. We all know your not the smarted loaf in the breadbasket and you show this week in week out by appearing on these ridiculers shows, getting smacked about by Madison and his cronies and this weekend will not be different except for a change your going to have me and the other Warfare guys showing you that there is in fact

No Chance In Hell for you.

Back to comic book geeks what was that fool Knightmask doing on Wednesday Night? Deciding to rudely interrupt me on warfare, the muppet won't do that again. I flew all the way back from the UK last minute to entertain the XWF fans and he goes and does something like that.

Knightmask I'm sure our paths will cross again but luckily for you i had to get a flight back here again because this weekend I'm going be pretty busy inside this wonderful stadium entertaining the world so one day Knightmask bring your little buddy World-1 along and we can have rumble.

GAH What is it with masked muppets pissing me off this week.

I mean who next?

Bananaman?

[Image: 20130222131815-11384.jpg]

So it may come across that I have maybe too much respect for some of these other guys I will be appearing on the same bill with for the first time. Well I have seen our Saturday night Shove it in your pipe and smoke it until your eyebrows fall out and Monday Night Mad as a monkeys left nut shows that most of these guys appear on and these guys are cuckoo as you can get, as crazy as a soup sandwich. If people are that crazy they are also unreliable and very much unpredictable, you have to respect them because you never know what might happen.

I have no problem with that I have faced crazy before and I have beat crazy before and Sunday Night I have the confidence in myself to do what the great man the statue behind me did back in 1966 and that is being stood victorious here at Wembley.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
(03-30-2013)