Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-27-2015, 06:11 PM

"Suck a dick, and fight me."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-27-2015, 06:17 PM

Suck a dick? Are you bein' for real amigo? Oh right I already revealed how that shit was all a ruse but the point still stands. Fuckin' talentless half pint over here trying to act hard, hey wait! Where's your boyfriend, man? Y'know, Justin Sane, the guy who kinda owns your fucking career right now? Did you run this one by him or is he gonna have to come in here and scold you? Smack you in the face with a newspaper like the fuckin' dog that you are.

I accept this shit, on one condition on top of whatever Sane's gonna throw in this bitch: I win, you keep my name outta your mouth permanently. I don't wanna hear your squeaky fuckin' voice sayin' my name like you were reading off the list of guys you wanna fuck but can't.

Bitch.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 06:22 PM

"I win, you have to literally blow me. Deal?"

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-27-2015, 06:25 PM

Awwww, here's the part where Frodo, realizing how fucked he is, tries to squirm his way out of the match like he has any real authority by issuing some gay shit. The funny bit is when Sane hilariously overrules it to spite the little shithead.

You have no power here, .

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 06:28 PM

"I'm not trying to squirm out. I want you to suck my dick when I beat you. When, not if, when."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-27-2015, 06:34 PM

Call it whatever you like, we all know what you're doing queerbag. You obviously didn't expect me to respond, I mean let's face it. Who would? Why would Luca Arzegotti waste his time squashing Frodo Smackins in less than twelve seconds, especially now that he's semi retired sorta? So you didn't expect me to pop my head in and say anything, much less accept. Thus your fucking cowardly attempts at getting me to back down. It's obvious that's what's going down because it took you till after I fuckin' accepted for you to come out with it.

Still, it ain't like you got any real authority over that shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 06:39 PM

"I don't want you to back down. I added it because you added a pussy ass stip. So, if Sane accepts it, will you? Come on, be a man."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-27-2015, 06:44 PM

(02-27-2015, 06:39 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "I don't want you to back down. I added it because you added a pussy ass stip. So, if Sane accepts it, will you? Come on, be a man."

If your boyfriend okays it, I'm down. I ain't no pussy ass bitch like you man.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 06:51 PM

"I don't back down, put on a mask, or go into hiding."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-27-2015, 07:01 PM

Cute. I'm so hiding right now, it's actually a miracle you can hear these transmissions all the way from my cabin in the middle of nowhere.

And hey, you're too fucking stupid to understand the mask thing, walking around acting like it was my choice or some shit. I mean I shouldn't be too surprised at your inability to remember shit or do proper research, like when you said I was a fuckin' US Champion in the one match that'd make sense for you to drop my name.

Moron.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 07:29 PM

"Right, some big bad organization made you wear a mask. Mr. I don't give a shit being told what to do. I don't buy it. Pussy. Who cares which title you held? Point was that you held it longer than anyone else, right?"

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-27-2015, 07:35 PM

Jesus, you're fucking .

Here, let me put something in the form of a meme like your good buddy Scorpio so you can understand it.

[Image: iczDEyo.jpg]

There, did you understand that?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-28-2015, 07:00 AM

"You're honestly thinking I gave a shit which title you held. Or why you donned the mask. Point is, Mister Fuck You was being told to put on a mask like a bitch. And, like a good bitch, he did exactly what he was told. Like a good bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2015, 07:12 AM

"Whoa, fellas.. fellas.. take it easy. Frodo, am I hearing you right? You're actually calling out Luca Arzegotti? What, are you fucking ? Wait, don't answer that. You must be if you think for even one second that I am going to grant you stipulations of your choosing.

Here's the thing, you'll get your match with Luca.. when he wants it. If he loses, which everybody knows he won't, he won't be sucking your dick. That is off the table, you sick fuck.

I can sympathise with you Luca. I too know the pain of having to listen to the halfling constantly repeat himself, contradicting everything he says on a regular basis. It's mind-numbing. So here's what we're going to do. Luca Arzegotti vs Frodo Smackins. Duct Tape on a Pole Match. When you win, Luca.. I want you to tape Frodo's fucking mouth shut for good. And Frodo, what that means is, when you lose? You may never utter the name Luca Arzegotti again. Get it? Got it? Good. Have fun, gentlemen."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Goat Face Killa Offline
Greatest Of All Time

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-28-2015, 08:09 AM

(02-28-2015, 07:12 AM)Justin Sane Said: "Whoa, fellas.. fellas.. take it easy. Frodo, am I hearing you right? You're actually calling out Luca Arzegotti? What, are you fucking ? Wait, don't answer that. You must be if you think for even one second that I am going to grant you stipulations of your choosing.

Here's the thing, you'll get your match with Luca.. when he wants it. If he loses, which everybody knows he won't, he won't be sucking your dick. That is off the table, you sick fuck.

I can sympathise with you Luca. I too know the pain of having to listen to the halfling constantly repeat himself, contradicting everything he says on a regular basis. It's mind-numbing. So here's what we're going to do. Luca Arzegotti vs Frodo Smackins. Duct Tape on a Pole Match. When you win, Luca.. I want you to tape Frodo's fucking mouth shut for good. And Frodo, what that means is, when you lose? You may never utter the name Luca Arzegotti again. Get it? Got it? Good. Have fun, gentlemen."

Yeah. By the sounds of it, Justin Sane sucked it first.

[Image: KBpvLsI.gif]
Hate Post Like Post