Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Hey Flo! Let's finish this up! (King-Trio)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2013, 06:04 PM

[Image: jmad3.png]

Fade in: John Madison has just finished his first round of fucking "Flo" Kwann, Sebastian Duke ex-fiance. Just for the record; did you know she's a whore? Yeah, she's a whore guys. Just thought we should clear that up before we move forward! Anyway, John Madison puts out his cigarette on the carpet. Fun fact: he also took a piss on that same carpet. He then stands up and begins to stalk the camera while reaching into his back pocket for something.

Oh Soldier...

He throws a bullet out of his Glock magazine into the camera lens. By the way; sorry I didn't have the drive or motivation to just ejaculate or flick blood at you guys since that seems to be passed now off as over-the-top.

I feel like this is devolving into some pointing contest between you and me like this is the third fuckin' grade. It's gotten to the point where I just have no interest because what's the point?

Seriously, I usually don't do this but someone give me a cliff notes version of what all Unknown Soldier said because when I watch his promos I see a man who's just digging his own grave. Sloppy.

John Madison throws another bullet at the camera.

He's digging his own grave and burying himself with his own hypocritical mound of dirt. Even though he'll go out of his way to put me on his Blood Lust and rant for hours on end about me, he'll pretend like he doesn't notice when I cut a promo that sends a bullet through his brain. So what's the point? He's just a regular guy who's shooting bullet....

He throws a bullet...

After bullet...

And another bullet...

After bullet...

And another.

After bullet...

This time, John Madison does a quick wave with his hand across his face.

He gives off a sick smile with the bullet between his teeth.

But I just keep catching them with my teeth-

He spits the bullet back back at the camera.

And spitting them right back at him. It's almost sad watching him struggle out there. I think he even mentioned something about married people fucking their wife's corpse. Mind blowing. Jeez, you must really have it out for married folks! What's the problem, Soldier?

John Madison reaches behind the camera to reveal a Glock.

Let me just take this away from you Soldier. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. You just leave that up to me at Gauntlet City.

Soldier-- you're the same old act, my friend. Only this time, I've got you rambling off lines that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Me, the guy with the "shitty jokes," haha, has you trying to convince the world that John Madison cuts lousy promos. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just sit back and pretend like I don't exist since I'm boring anyway?

I'm falling back on my victory at War Games? Of course I am, you fool. Haha! So because you come out and say it, does that make my victory any less of a fact? I think not. The fact is, more people tuned in to watch me beat:

-Joseph Page

-Tristan Slater

-Mark Flynn

-Neonero

-Donathan Sade

-Unknown Soldier

And about four others who I can't even be bothered to look up right now.

More people tuned in, more people cared, and more people were sickened by me. That night, you could have smoked ten pounds of meth, drained Joe's body in the center of the ring and taken vodka shots through his navel-- none of it would have mattered. Destruction was what mattered, and destruction was what I caused.

You and Joe-schmoe Page? Haha, that was your big one wasn't it? You sat up top a hill and raised your arms in victory after I had already pushed Page down it. You can have that one, Soldier. Did Page beat me a couple of times? Sure he did-- this isn't groundbreaking news to me or something that I'm going to dance around. This isn't the rug being pulled out from under me. The fact is; I corrected that little error weeks later when I stomped his head into the mat at War Games. Hey Soldier, by the way, Mark Flynn and Neonero also beat me. You know what? I think I even had a draw with that Jaymz Dante fellow. Maybe you can go back and look that up for me since you seem to be in the business of looking shit up rather than getting shit done.

Yes, I am holding a gun to my head and begging you to pull the trigger. Again, I don't have an issue with repetition, Soldier. I've never had a problem with repetition. Repetition is what has me all excited for War Games-- I mean, Gauntlet City-- in the first place. History will repeat. You seem to be the one who's put off by it even though you know that you're right down there with us. You better learn to pick up on repetition some more rather than trying to call Johnny out on it!

You seem to have this funny idea that you get under my skin? Soldier, you couldn't get under my skin if I handed you a fuckin' scalpel. Do we have to go over this again? You put me on the Blood Lust, and I simply responded in a promo by informing the masses how empty your threats and your opinions are. I get a kick out of pissing all over someone's opinions. Guess what? Picking up a microphone and telling someone how stupid their opinion is, is part of the wrestling business. You are the one who took this Cyren thing to a whole new level and recorded something about blowup dolls and Greggo.

Oh, you drink blood?

Smoke meth?

Ejaculate everywhere?

Worship Satan?

What else was it... Oh yeah, you said something about Blood Lust again since that seems to be your big, bloody spectacle.

Congratulations Soldier. You drink blood and smoke meth. Tell me, how many victories has that brought you over me? How many victories has it gotten you over Slater? How many War Games matches has that won you?

Zero.

1 - 1 = _

ZERO.

The number of brain cells in Peter Gilmour's head?

ZERO.

But oh wait-- War Games was a multi-man match, right? Haha, now you're making excuses for your lack of talent? Face it; you never have and never will have the ability to rise to the occasion.

You never stepped up in 2012 when XWF had one guy taking up every square inch of spotlight. You simply lied down and watched me and Flynn drink his blood. You settled for Page because your rivalry with him and his eight year old boy was the best you could muster up. I'm the one who set off the fucking atomic bomb that caused Page to disintegrate, and I believe Soldier was nowhere to be seen in the aftermath. Something about a meth overdose that had him cooped up in a hospital bed? Heh, doesn't surprise me at all seeing as how you tend to bite off more than you can chew. Too bad you can't devote some of that energy into accomplishing something in the ring.

That's okay because I left too right after all that happened. But that was because I anticipated and screamed it out like a fucking marquee sign, in the weeks leading in to War Games, that the mass exodus would happen. I even screamed it afterwards when the "Egomaniacs Era" kicked off. Three weeks later?

Bye-bye Miyoko.

Bye-bye Slater.

Bye-bye Joe.

Bye-bye Tax.

Bye-bye Decker.

All at once they left because I put them through both versions of Johnny's War Games. I broke them in XWF War Games, and then I lead them into a fight that they could not win at Battle Lines. I demoralized them. Oh no, John Madison lost another match which took place at Battle Lines!

Quote:Oh, how did that War Games finale go by the way? Oh, you mean you took A TEAM to the finale but still couldn't win the big one? Sounds like something I'd continue bragging about. Haha!

Enjoy, that will be the only quote you get out of me. Promo tip: I'm not all that interested in viewing snippet after snippet of myself in your promos. But you go ahead and keep doing that, it's free advertising for me.

You idiot.

Go watch the tapes. I said from the beginning that I would take XWF into War Games to LOSE.

You really want to do this?

Alright, let's do this. Time to break out the History book. You know, for someone who dislikes boring, repetitive stuff, you sure do have a thing for John Madison's history lectures.

The year was 2012-- Oh screw it; I'll just give you idiots a timeline. Check it out, some of you new guys might even get a kick out of this.

Early October of 2012 - A promoter from some other wrestling company lays down the gauntlet. He wants XWF to send in five of its best to take on five of their best. Shane accepts, and all the little mongrels begin to beat the war drums. All the troops are riled up and ready to go. Names start flying everywhere as to who the team captain should be for Team XWF. In that same piece of footage, John Madison's name was suggested because John Madison was kicking a ton of ass like usual. John turned it down because he knows bullshit when he sees it. If you continue to watch the footage, you'll notice Unknown Soldier bring up something about Satan and blood that no one really paid any attention to. John tried to help him out, but he still fell flat. Moving on past that, you'll notice Tax tries to put John Madison in his place and reason with him.
Archival footage

A couple of days later... - That same idiot called out John Madison again and practically begged him to captain the team. It gave John Madison an idea though. What if he entered into the War Games match as a defector? That's it; he would ruin this inter promotional war by throwing a wrench into the war machine. So now John Madison is in and has promised to lead XWF into a slaughter.
Footage

One week later - It was announced that the XWF would hold its own War Games 5 vs. 5 vs. 5 match in order to determine the team captain for the War Games match against the rival promotion. Three captains were to be selected. Several names were pitched to Shane , none of which were John Madison. But guess what? John Madison launches his attack, turns Shane against his own company, and has Shane name him as the third team captain.
Footage

Madness War Games - The match goes down and John Madison wins it. Greatest match of all time, check it out.
Footage

Mid-November Impact - John Madison announces his plans. You can skip all the garbage before John Madison's promo. The promo begins right after the epic match between John Black and the Head Of Gilmour's Mother (seriously, that was a character!).
Footage

Check this out clip from that promo, Soldier. I want you to put on your listening ears this time.

“On November 26, Team XWF will march into Battle Lines and fall once more to Team WGWF. And when I say this is the last time—I mean it!”

“No more war games. No more cross promotion bouts. It will be pointless after Battle Lines. Team XWF will burn, and our flames will spread into the WGWF. Absolutely no one walks out alive!”

Goddamn, I've put on a couple extra pounds since that promo! But nonetheless, there's proof of me, John Madison, standing in the middle of an XWF ring and telling all of you my exact plan. Hell, I even attempted to draft the worst team possible so that it would stick out to you guys that I wanted to march XWF into the jaws of that other promotion. Can you imagine someone putting together a team consisting of John Black, Tax, and Peter Gilmour to defend their promotion's honor? I almost did it! But then the powers that be decided it wouldn't go down that way.

So what do I do?

I say, "okay then, give me the best we've got and I'll pull the EXACT same stunt."

And I did. I marched Team XWF into the cross promotion battle, and one month later the XWF was never the same again. And you know; I find it hilarious that history is repeating itself once again. Here I am, telling you that I'm walking out of Gauntlet City as the King and that I'm going to throw that crown on Shane 's head.

I warned you all, tried to give you a running head start, but you wouldn't listen.

And ever since I wiped this promotion clean, Shane has been repopulating it for me so I can have my fun again. Shane enjoyed watching it the first time around so much that he wanted to see it again. Shane gets off on watching me ruin careers and ending lives. It's a win-win for the both of us. I get the pleasure of destroying everything around me and he gets the pleasure of sharing some of the credit. It's similar to how I might just end up pinning Soldier by pissing blood down on his chest so that its a win for him and a double win for me.

Does that make me a puppet in your eyes? If so then so be it; You all just keep imagining me as the happiest puppet to hang from four strings. If the entire promotion wants to perceive me as a "lapdog" or "puppet" then that's another false idea that they will just have to carry on their shoulders. Yeah, you little shitheads go ahead and let that opinion of me weigh you down because it just makes my job easier. You carry those boulders and see how far you get because I promise you-- you're going to drop it and it's going to roll right over you.

SPLAT.

I'm done with the Blood Lust. Hey Flo! (just for you) Clean up whatever is left of Unknown Soldier.

Bring the briefcases and the tricks, Mystery Crew. You're gonna need it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(03-29-2013)