Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniffin and Entering... (Mandii)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-27-2015, 04:26 PM

We see someone enter Mandii's home through the garage and he manages to sneak his way to the bedroom. Then, he enters into her closet, he manages to pick up some dirty sneakers and takes a big whiff of it until he passes out. He inhales it some more until she see's the light on.

Fuck, I am in love with her scent... I NEED MORE!!!!

He picks ups one of her dirty panties and inhales and his hearts to pump out, but his personal nirvana ends with her entering the closet in disgust.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-27-2015, 06:34 PM

Just when I thought it couldn't get any creepier than Frodo.

I look down at the dirty cloths on the ground before looking at the lace thong (You know because I don't wear panties, it's thongs or nothing end of story) that hung in this freaks hand.

So this is the federation butt sniffer huh.

I point at the thong.

You do know that string part goes in my ass right?

I watch as he takes another sniff. Ok this was getting ridiculous and a little more than gross. I walk over to him, snatch the thong, and pull him by the back of the shirt until he was out of my closet and dirty clothes.

Ok what do you want? I don't really give a shit who you are I just really would like to know why you are sniffing my things...My dirty things at that.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 06:50 PM

Well.. you are a very very interesting. Infact, I was looking at your items and was just seeing if...

The power of his boner was getting stronger, and he tries to tell her this.

...fuck it, I am eying you down. I see you coming back into XWF and I just want to tell you this...

He eyes his body all the way down to her feet. Then snaps his head back to her eyes, and tries to speak.

I like your feet...and I am very very perverted for your whole body.

She looks like she wants to kick his ass or call the police, but she looks intrigued by Tommy's honesty.
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-27-2015, 07:07 PM

I roll my eyes and pull the thong out of his hands before tossing it back to the ground.

Grand...

Grabbing the back of his shirt once again I drag him out of the room and to the hallway before stopping and looking down at the wee little bulge. I sigh and connect my fist to the bottom of his jaw.

I need new locks...And disinfectant. Before I toss your ass out of my house let me get this straight, you broke into my house to sniff my shit and tell me you are basically going to be my stalker waiting to rape me? That is a very horrid welcome and you sir are a freak of nature, good work on that title.

This time I grab his ear and drag him to the door and push him out of the house.

Now go home, find your man junk, and beat it off to someone else's dirty laundry. I'm not in to feet fetishes and I'm sure as hell not interested in you so I am going to ask nicely. please for the love of god get the hell out of my sight before I choke you out with the thong you just violated.

Thus the door slams.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2015, 07:22 PM

He see's the door shut, he looks out at her window and smiles with a most rapist look on his face.

Alright then Mandii, i'll leave you be for now... but you gonna regret that shit. You going to end up seeing your alter ego in hell, go fuck around with The Defiance and become there bitch. Better yet, Frodo is calling ya name to fuck... but....

He walks away from the door, but he turn back and shoot it with a pistol grip pump that lead three holes on the door. He leaves before the neighbor calls the police.
Hate Post Like Post