Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Night of The Mare (Anyone join, no hijacking)
DYLANGEORGE

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2015, 07:08 PM

The arena blackens as an icy cold gust of wind can be heard swooping through the stands.
...a moment of silence... suddenly a cultish cackle of children giggling can be heard over the loud speakers, they begin quoting a seemingly ceremonious chant:

"1... 2....
Dylan's coming for you...
3... 4...
Hell's now waging it's war...
5... 6...
No need for a crucifix...
7... 8...
It's time to face your fate...
9... 10...
Time for the nightmare to begin..."

The loud speakers pop and crackle as the eerie sounds fade out following more laughter.
Suddenly the XTron illuminates the arena with a morbid message...

[Image: tumblr_ma54eslzub1rsua6to1_500.gif]

Suddenly...

Thunderkiss 65 cues over the loud speakers. A gallantly golden shower of pyro begins to form above the entranceway. In the mist cloud forming behind the XTron the monstrous outline of Dylan 'The Nightmare' George arises as he slowly appears beneath the pyro, looking down at the ground as the pyro showers him...

[Image: tumblr_mmwlr7zNXC1r0gzq0o1_500.gif]

Suddenly 'The Nightmare' looks up from the ground and directly into the camera and roars:
"IT'S SLAUGHTERIN' TIME!!!!"

Golden pyros begin to explode along the stage and down the runway as 'The Nightmare', now illuminated with a white-hot spot light is the only thing that can be seen in the arena as he makes his slow descent to the ring. Slowly he climbs into the ring and is now standing dead-center with the spot light still lighting his freakish frame. He drops to his knees, extending his arms out and begins to roar while another golden shower of pyro falls onto the ring while the lighting slowly is restored to the arena. He sits there, still and stoic looking at the mat on his knees The Nightmare raises a microphone to his face that is covered by the old bloody potato sack...

"...My name is..."

The crowd seems anxious, as this intimidating beast continues on talking in an American blended yet fairly thick Welsh accent.

".......Dylan......"

"THE NIGHTMARE!!!! GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And I am the living...breathing...manifestation of fear."

The Nightmare stands now on his feet in the center of the ring, taking in the crowd as the camera pans around him in a circular motion,

"...I am here to bury this perpetual plight-filled planet, once and for all... one somber soul at a time."

The Nightmare points to the XTron,

"Let us take in exhibit A for example, this poor jobber from behind those curtains, THAT NONE OF YOU EVEN CARE IF HE EXISTED! ...was full of fear, fear of failure, and had given up on his dare I say, God given gifts and opened his soul finally to me... not just The Nightmare, I am THEE Night MARE!!!!!"

[Image: 2751974B525432F32723D6] [Image: tumblr_lx8x9qMdJr1qg39ewo1_500.gif]

"That once poor soul allowed me to help bury him... I sat on his chest, crushing his lungs, letting his fears become his reality. Forever now, for all eternity shall he climb through the sobering comfort of darkness, serving his Unholy Master."

"I beg of you, ANY OF YOU back there, come forth and face your fear... face the darkness.... your fate is the same as the jobber's up there, you've just got to stop resisting and let me take you there."

The lights dim in the stadium again, the only light again is the white spot light shining down on The Nightmare as he stands in the ring, starring at the entrance way.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-24-2015, 07:33 PM

The X-Tron fades into Tommy in a hoodie looking at Dylan, as this beats drops off the records he spit some fire on him.

Listen up scary boy
You aren't even scary
Lame clocks past 8
I put that Freddy shit down
Or else he'll cut ya ass
In that body of yours
Reason none is coming
Cuz you bringing nothing to the table
Keep up this lame gimmick
Or else fuck Frodo for dime
Go stalk someone like Ursula
She needs to have some company
I'll leave you in one piece
But if want a war
Then go pick on Scully
And quit while you ahead in here

"Fuck Dylan, Get Money" is chanted by the fans while Dylan looks pissed off with what Tommy told him. Then the X-Tron fades off while Dylan speaks.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-24-2015, 07:35 PM

"Have you met Ghost Tank yet? You two would have a LOT in common. Well, for your sake I hope not too much."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
DYLANGEORGE

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2015, 08:19 PM

With a quizzical quirk, The Nightmare tilts his head sideways listening Tommy's freestyle... he knew wrestling fans were simple, but after hearing them cheer on this rubbish rap he wondered how big the fleet of short buses was that conveyed this comical crowd to the arena....

The Nightmare lifts his microphone up and rebuttals:

"Oh but you'll be fallin' and stallin'
brawlin' your way to the top,
you've invoked the rawest of monsters,
heralding your hip-hop's holocaust,

and now this flip-flop, has slipped off,
his falseness causing the toxic,
neurotic commit, that is I,
to smash into his involvement..."

the crowd is stunned...

"Now tell me Tommy... what do you fear? Is it a life without your dear Katie?
...I've been there Tommy, I've provided your anguish in the night when your melancholy mind played the images of your fear... watching her go down on other men, watching her sell herself behind the barrooms at your trashy rap shows."

The Nightmare balls up his fist...

"Don't fight it anymore Tommy, you don't have to live the life of a disrespected side-show clown anymore...so tonight, when see her in your nightmares and you feel your chest tightening, know it's just my knees pressing down into your lungs... LET GO! You can spend eternity serving your true purpose."

[Image: red_cloaked_demon_nightmare_gif_by_blood...4jf0xz.gif]
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-26-2015, 08:12 AM

Tommy merges from the stage with some groupies, one of them was wearing a Gaytor mask, one was wearing Justin Sane's shirt. They blow kisses to the audiences as Tommy speaks to Dylan in person.

What is this "true purpose" bullshit? I am not joining no dark side unless it's under The Defince. Maybe you should join them in there daily tea and you will gain notoriety in this place. But with Katie, I anit mad at her for leaving me, plus she riding on TJ's dick harder than you spitting out those rhymes under three seconds.

Also, Gaytor is right, Ghost Tank needs a guy like you to be his whipping boy like Virgil to do be his punching bag in this place. I bet that you like a taste of boots on your teeth, while you sit at home and jack your dick off to Freddy Kruger.

Dylan looks pissed off as Tommy smiles and the fans started to chant "Fuck Dylan, Take his Money" all over the arena.
Hate Post Like Post