Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 06:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2015, 03:19 AM

"Really guys? That's the best you got? Doc, save your breath, nobody is interested in your bullshit. The fact is, everybody knows I would have won that tournament if you hadn't pulled out like some thirteen year old school boy nailing his first bird and trying not to finish too prematurely. Don't get excited, Frodo.

I was gifted the X-Treme Title? Ha, you simple minded fuck. A cash-in is as good as a gift, whether you earned that briefcase or not. Speaking of earning cases, I did just that, by being untouchable for an entire month.. kind of how you got yours, right Doc? Oh yeah, six weeks.. my bad. I'm sure you'll call me on your extra two weeks of facing sub-par talent. The only legitimate defense you had was against Austin, and you are lucky beyond belief that he didn't take your title that night.

Not only that, but did you ever defend your briefcase? Hmmm, didn't think so. I did. Now let me see, who exactly did I defend it against? Oh! That's right.. Frodo 'broken record' Smackins. Same shit, different day. Seriously, take your damn puppet off loop Doc, he's repetitive shit talking is getting really old, really fast.

And Frodo, before you say anything else, just check who the fuck you're talking to. Whether you are in The Asylum or not, I fucking own you! You're nothing more than a prisoner of war, and you aren't going home until Defiance fucking says so, bitch.
"

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015 - by Justin Sane - 02-26-2015, 03:19 AM