Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Hey NAZI! Get out of the way, man. (king-trio)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2013, 10:13 PM

[Image: jmad3.png]

We fade in at the compound in Connecticut where Sebastian Duke and his brotherhood reside, or as John Madison likes to say, "that shit hole in Connecticut." It's a gorgeous day out, but instead of sitting in a circle underneath some trees we're cooped up in some creepy day room. There's a big, round oak finish table where the "knights" of The Black Circle sit. Those knights of course being John Madison and his hate mongering, right-hand man NAZI. On this lovely occasion, John Madison is sporting a black t-shirt which simply reads, "Fuck this place," on the front of it. It's not like Johnny to wear faddish clothing, but that's his way of reaching out to Duke and NAZI. The rest of Madison is standard Madison: worn slacks, unkempt hair, and some unmarked footwear. NAZI is also dressed from head to toe in his usual Nazi attire; black trench coat, hair brushed to the side, and a cold stare.

John Madison is seated at the head of the table with his feet propped up. He twirls his Glock around with his finger in the trigger guard as he stares across the table at NAZI.

"Nice shirt, John," says Nathaniel as he unbuttons his coat and pushes it behind him on the backrest of the office chair. "I take it you don't care much for the compound."

John Madison takes the handle grip of the Glock and sets it down on the table.

"Indeed, my shirt is a reflection of how I feel about this compound you have me staying in."

NAZI chuckles and shakes his head. He seems more relaxed knowing that John is being somewhat humorous about the situation, but more importantly, isn't waving his gun around like a mad man.

"It's just a couple of days and then we-"

John Madison interrupts NAZI before he can finish his sentence.

"I'm going to kill Sebastian Duke," interrupts John Madison. NAZI stares at him blankly, not knowing how to react. He lets out a soft chuckle, thinking that John must be jerking him around.

"Right," says NAZI with the same uneasy smile on his face. "Chris, John. The shit you say sometimes--"

"I'm serious," John Madison interrupts again as he takes the gun back into his hand. At that very moment, NAZI knows that John has just switched into his dreaded 'Johnny Madman' mode. "Duke needs to go."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, Duke is finished."

NAZI throws his hands up and rolls his eyes; a reaction that he had grown so used to in recent weeks.

"Exactly why is Duke 'finished.' What reasons could you possibly have for terminating Sebastian Duke?"

"He's weak, Adolph. I never had realized it before, but he's very, very weak."

"What makes you come to that conclusion? Duke performed exceptionally well in the five on five tag match, and defeated Unknown Soldier in the process."

John Madison rakes his scalp with the muzzle of the Glock as he starts to prepare his next statement.

"He won't get the job done this Sunday. You know that, I know that, and everyone else knows it too. So why are we dragging him along for the ride? It's time to leave him behind and pursue our mission without him."

NAZI cannot comprehend the outrageous claims being brought to the table by John Madison. The Pay-Per-View is in three days and John just wants to knock off Sebastian Duke?

"Duke has been--"

"Duke has been extremely lucky, Adolph. He's riding my-- our-- coattails."

"You've caught me off guard with this. Is this really necessary right now? We have three days until the Gauntlet City Trio Titles match. How are we supposed to have a trios match without a third man?"

"Shit Adolph," grumbles John Madison as he slams his fist down on the table. "Do I have to come up with everything? Throw John Black or Head Of Gilmour's Mom in there for all I care. Why do you always have a problem with the direction I take this mission? I'm starting to get the feeling that you just talk up a big game, but you don't follow through!"

"Oh fuck off with that shit already!" NAZI bursts out with that remark as he stands up out of his chair. "My head is in the game, alright? I just don't see how any of this is logical."

John Madison looks up NAZI as he remains seated.

"You just need to trust me, Adolph."

"I don't agree with this plan," says NAZI as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Crashing the funeral- fine. Abducting that woman- fine. Shooting the cop- not fine. Shooting Sebastian Duke- not fine!"

"It has to be done, Duke. It has to be done for The Black Circle. You do believe in The Black Circle as well as the teachings of John Madison and Adolph Hitler, right?"

NAZI is speechless as he paces back and forth in the room.

"In about three minutes, Sebastian Duke will walk through that door. Once he steps through, I will put a bullet in his head. From there, we will leave this facility calmly, and take off in the Mustang."

NAZI punches the wall now as his frustration builds up.

"All you have to do is take one step to your right or left and the bullet will fly past you and into Sebastian Duke's eye."

John Madison points the Glock towards the doorway that NAZI is standing in front of. Duke will soon be entering the room...

NAZI takes a couple of seconds to decide. Does he let John Madison follow through with this act, or does he try to warn Duke?

"I would move if I were you, Adolph," says John Madison as he stands up with the pistol still pointed at NAZI and the door. "There's not much time left."

NAZI bows his head down and slowly sidesteps out of the line of fire. He continues to sidestep until he's standing about four feet from John.

"Thanks for bringing me here, NAZI. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to purify The Black Circle. You really are a fuckin' Nazi."

"This doesn't need to happen, John."

"It's happening in just a couple of seconds. I can hear his footsteps. Do you hear the footsteps, Adolph?"

Indeed, NAZI does hear the tap of Sebastian Duke's feet coming from the hallway.

He's sweating bullets.

Soon, Sebastian Duke will be pumped full of them.

John Madison is fixated on the door as he awaits Sebastian Duke. His eyes remain locked on the front sight post of the Glock and his shooter's stance is firm.

"Put it down, John. This is fucking stupid."

John Madison shows no response.

The door knob turns...

The door opens...

John goes to pull the trigger as Sebastian Duke walks in...

"Nein!"

NAZI grabs the Glock by the barrel, and quickly turns the pistol on John Madison!

Duke looks up to find NAZI with the Glock pointed at John Madison. John Madison looks shocked as he stares down the barrel of his own Glock. He has his hands raised up as he's surrendering. He quickly makes his next move.

"Alright, alright! Haha, wow," says John Madison as he sits back down in his chair. "Good stuff, NAZI. You passed the test with flying colors."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you little prick?"

"Oh come on, NAZI," Madison says, laughing as he tries to explain himself to NAZI. "Quit pointing that thing at me. It was just a test!"

"Umm, what's going on in here?" Duke asks, somewhat puzzled by the situation in front of him.

"Oh nothing, Duke. I was just practicing Krav Maga with Adolph. Good form, Adolph. Good form."

NAZI lowers the Glock, and drops it on the table. He walks out of the room without muttering a single word.

"So Duke, that was a pretty fun game of paint ball earlier."

"Yeah, I think you shooting back with the Glock was a bit over the top, but I've seen worse."

"I know! It was just good, harmless fun."

"What was NAZI's problem?"

"Oh, he's fine. We just had a little argument."

"About?"

John Madison scratches his head as Duke hits him with a tough one. He didn't expect Duke to be alive right now. He thought that he would be back in his Mustang on the way to the airport.

"About... Uhh... About those rooms you set us up with! Yeah, I told him that I wanted the top floor of the dormitory, but he kept insisting that he reside on that floor. You know Nazis, man. They let that power go to their head sometimes."

"Why did you call me in here in the first place?"

"Oh..."

John Madison is scrambling for ideas. He definitely didn't expect Duke to be alive.

"Can you lock up my Glock? Yeah, I'm getting tired of carrying it everywhere. Hey, get one of those kids of yours to clean it for me. That shits pretty dirty."

"Not a problem."

John Madison thinks hard as Sebastian Duke makes his way over to the pistol. Perhaps thinking that if he's quick enough, he'll be ably to scoop up the gun and put one between Duke's eyes. But he doesn't act. Instead, Duke takes the pistol and slips it into his belt.

"I'll have one of the guards take care of that for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to tend to."

And with that, Sebastian Duke walks out of the room with the Glock in his possession. John Madison lets out a sigh of relief as he flops down back-first on the table.

Hate Post Like Post