Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pest The Fraud
One True God of Emptiness Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:24 AM

To the being known as Pest, you don't know me. But you should. If you were who you say you are than you would be me. But you aren't me. You aren't even you.

Now please go back into the corner and cry. Cry like the lost soul that you truly are.

lanceolate
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:44 AM

Pest:Hello. You spoke my name, and I did appear. Nomen est Deus Scissa, e tu?
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:46 AM

Do you think your ability to use Google Translator impresses me little Pest?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:58 AM

Pest:No, I do not speak Google translate. I learned Latin in my time. Now, what is it you wanted to say to me?
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 09:18 AM

No apparently you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be speaking it incorrectly.

As for what I want to say to you, I already said it. Or did you learn how to listen from the same place you learned how to speak Latin?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 09:22 AM

Pest:Deus Scissa, Empty God. As for your demands. You demanded I go cry in a corner/? That was you lr enter purpose in summoning me? You act as a child. Senses fail you.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 09:25 AM

(02-22-2015, 09:22 AM)Pest Said: Pest:Deus Scissa, Empty God. As for your demands. You demanded I go cry in a corner/? That was you lr enter purpose in summoning me? You act as a child. Senses fail you.

You speak English as well as you speak Latin. Perhaps you should consider using Google Translate or any other tool which would help to properly educate yourself. Unless blissful ignorance is your thing in which case. Carry on.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 02:38 PM

Pest:You are a simple fool, perhaps you should an insult generator. It might fair better for you. Your sense of hearing is failing you, if you believe you have laid down any challenge besides telling me to go to a corner and cry. No, boy, I will do no such thing. I will lay this at your feet. Prove I am a fraud. Prove I am less than The God of Emptiness. Either stand before me in the ring, and silence me, or please silence yourself.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 03:09 PM

Who said I laid down a challenge?

I didn't say that.

You asked me what it was I wanted to say to you, and I told you that I had already said it.

Turn up your hearing aids old man.

I don't need to prove you are less than a God of anything because you do it for me.

A God who can't hear, a God who can't speak Latin is no God at all.

You are a fraud. But that shouldn't really come as a shock to you since you spent the better part of the last few months pretending to be others.

It's ironic that you were so good at convincing others that you were so many other people and yet you seem to be failing miserably trying to convince us that you are truly the God of Emptiness.

Call yourself that a few more times and maybe people will start to believe it.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 04:26 PM

Pest:I heard you tell me to cry in a corner, but I gave you the benefit of proving you had something of worth to say. You have yet to say anything of any value. All you have said is that I am incorrect, but offered no evidence. You are a childish imp masquerading as a man masquerading as a god. A sensitive boy who in his own logical fallacies believe I have delusions of true Deity status. No, boy, I do not truly believe myself to be the God of Emptiness. I do; however, pose this question to you. You, who claims so arrogantly to be a true God. Why can you not force me to do anything? Why must you resort to the tactics of a child? No, you are simply a coward and a nuisance attempting humor.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 05:51 PM

If I have nothing of value to say than why do you continue to address me so?

Why do I not force you to do anything?

Because a true God does not need to force anything upon anyone. Whether that is forcing you into action or forcing you into a set of beliefs.

I believe in a freedom of will. You have chosen to use that freedom to lie when it suits you and backtrack when you are called out on it.

I don't believe you have delusions of true Deity status.

I believe you call yourself the God of Emptiness openly and often.

So if you don't actually want to be a Deity but continue to refer to yourself as one which one of us suffers from delusional behavior?

I suppose I will just chalk that up to your advanced age.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 06:26 PM

Pest:No, child. You are false again. I have used that name before, and ai will continue to do so. It is not due to any delusions, nor is it to any deceit. I also have introduced myself as The Lord of Suffering, and the Monster under the bed. I do not hide under beds. These are titles used to evoke a certain image in your mind. The image of fear. Of pure fear. What should I refer to myself as? Pestilence Personified? The Killer of Innocence? Avatar of Hatred? No, child, you seek to play games with a being far above your mindset, and you choose to latch onto ignorant ideals in a sad attempt to force me away, or out me as a liar. Tell me, boy, did I ever claim to be James Raven as was thought, or CCP, or did I simply allow minds to wonder at my identity? As you ponder that, I will allow you to remember one thing, this is a fight with me you wanted. The following actions will be entirely on you. You are contending with a man who has murdered and raped over 200 girls in 40 years. You are contending with a man who does not feel sympathy or empathy any longer. You are contending with me. The Lord of Suffering. The God of Emptiness.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 06:34 PM

(02-22-2015, 06:26 PM)Pest Said: Pest:What should I refer to myself as?

A liar and a fraud would be a good start.

(02-22-2015, 06:26 PM)Pest Said: You are contending with a man who has murdered and raped over 200 girls in 40 years. You are contending with a man who does not feel sympathy or empathy any longer. You are contending with me. The Lord of Suffering. The God of Emptiness.

Add scumbag and criminal to the list of things you should call yourself.

Do you think that your admitting to murdering girls intimidates me? In fact it does the exact opposite. You know who murders girls and parades it around as something to be happy about?

Cowards. You don't feel sympathy or empathy. I bet you also don't feel testicles because a real man would have the balls to stand up to other men. You don't which can only mean one thing...you're a bitch.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 07:11 PM

Pest:I do battle men. I have killed a great many men. I fought in Vietnam, and lived in the jungles for years after. A real god would have known this. No, Child, you are the fraud. You are the liar. You are simply a bored infant stirring in his cradle.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 07:28 PM

Not all God's are omniscient and omnipresent. You believing that they are only serves to magnify your own ignorance. Having those qualities or not is not the barometer for being considered a God. But I wouldn't expect someone who takes such pleasure in truly trivial matters to understand that.

I notice you are attempting to use the same tactic with me that you do with yourself and that is repeating the same things over and over in hopes that someone, anyone will believe it.

Tell me fraud, does repetition lead to you believing in your own lies or does that just happen organically?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 07:38 PM

Pest:Does repetition help with your lies? Does you incessantly lying to impress people fill you with some sort of pride, and hope for the future? Do you want us to hold hands and join in songs about how you're such a benevolent god? Do you wish us to hold you as the one we pray to? Is that why you have decided to come in and throw the same tantrum my daughter threw when she threw her toys from her stroller over me using titles to evoke imagery? Will you charge into the grave and go after Veleriano Weyler? He was referred to as a butcher, and yet he was not actually a butcher.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 07:55 PM

All I wish is for you to stop pretending to be something you aren't.

Not a hard request. Especially since you've done it previously.

At no point did I throw a tantrum, but it interesting that you would try to use hyperbole as a way to detract from the main point of this discussion. Interesting but not at all shocking.

It has become a staple of your career, when you don't like the way a discussion is going you try desperately to shift the focus to something else entirely.

But do you know what I truly find most interesting? It's your inability to craft a good analogy to try and excuse yourself for your own fraudulence.

You are absolutely right, Valeriano Weyler was indeed referred to as The Butcher....but not by himself.

Do you truly not understand the difference?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:15 PM

Pest:Actually, I am having difficulty understanding you at this point in our meeting. You say you want me to go and cry, because I use the term "God of Emptiness" I admit, I am in fact not a deity, a fact I have never claimed, and yet, I am a fraud. For using a title. There was no hyperbole. You are getting angry at me using a term for no reason other than you simply do not like it. That is akin to a child crying because she does not like the show on television, or the fact that she dropped a toy. No, you are behaving as a child. The conversation is not going anyway to make me look bad, it is in fact you who looks the fool. You cannot bring about an example of me being fraudulent, and me simply not correcting people. There is a difference. I would hope someone who is claiming to be a literal god would know of that difference.

That would make sense, and it might help sell your Godlike prowess. Perhaps you could shed some light on these things for me. I admit to being human, and not a true God, and ask you to find one point where I have let the world believe I am that. In fact, I have even asked you to prove me incorrect, and you fail to do so. No, child, I think it is past your bed time, and you should perhaps retire. Take your mask off and cease with the attempts at being frightening. It is not working.
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:28 PM

You claimed to be the God of Emptiness.

Now you have admitted that you aren't actually a God. So really you've done half of what I wanted, which was to admit that you were a fraud.

A fraud, since you seem to enjoy being obtuse is someone who makes false claims. You claimed to be the God of Emptiness and are not claiming that you aren't an actual God. That is as open and shut as it gets.

Now I am sure you are going to go off on a tangent and somehow say that I am an idiot for taking you literally but we all know that it was your goal to have such happen.

I just happen to be the first person to call you out on it and it has you spinning.

At no point have I done anything to give off the impression that I am angry. But because I disagree with you that must mean I am angry.

I suppose the next person to call you a fraud will also be doing so out of anger right? Is that how you are going to play the game from now on?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2015, 08:42 PM

Pest:I have never claimed to be more than a human. It is the same as men who boast of themselves as being Sex Gods. Surely you have heard of this, and yet, they do not believe they are true Gods. Much as the same with me. You are truly crying over me using the word God. Had I referred to myself as the King of Emptiness, would this be happening? Should we go and fetch Theodore Pryce, John Samuels, or Sebastian Duke. Make them account for the use of the word King? Could you correct me if I am wrong here, child, but your anger, and it is appearing as anger when you come in as you did, over me referring to myself as a god. Perhaps you could go after Morbid Angel, he calls himself the Morbidgod. What of Mystica? He refers to himself as an Eldritch god. Perhaps we can find footage of Amos James Jr. for you to vent at, since he claims to be the Rot and Resurrection, Baron Samedi, the Loa of the Dead. If I am incorrect, please attempt at correcting me.

However, it appears that you are grasping for things to direct your ire. Since, though, I have used the term God, I have never detracted from mortal stance in this world. I have spoken of my aging at length, and my brushes with death, and my upbringing. Surely, a man passing as a God would not refer to these events. Nor would he be concerned with shaping a child in his image knowing his time is coming to an end. As I have been doing. No, your issue lies in the fact that you want attention, and you want people to understand that you are angry. Well, child, I acknowledge your anger. I do not understand it, but I acknowledge it. No, I will not cease from using the term God of Emptiness. I am no fraud, I am a man who appropriated a title, and nothing more.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2015, 11:55 PM

One True God of Emptiness you are just talking in circles. Perhaps you should have thought this through before trying to take on what you can't handle.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post