Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It All Becomes Clear - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2015, 04:02 PM

PREVIOUSLY

After meeting his father for the first time in 26 years, and getting into an instant shouting match with him, Mastermind was storming out of the house, only to bump into Mac, a 10 year old boy, who turned out to be his nephew. One of many. They got to talking, and Mastermind found out that his Father, who was Mac's grandfather, always watched him when he wrestled, and so did Mac. In fact Mac showed Mastermind into a room full of memorabilia all about Mastermind and his career. His father had been actively keeping an eye on him, even though he felt abandoned.

Susan, Mastermind's now Step Mother, joined them in the room along with Maria, had explained to Mastermind that his father never stopped caring, and was always in the back ground. Mastermind began to reconsider what he was really feeling. Mac had another surprise and led him to a room, which he had just entered.

And now the continuation.

Mastermind walked into the next room, and instantly it hit him, the memorabilia room was not just the only room of his career, but this second room caused another reaction. It led him to sink to his knees.

For in this room were all the t-shirts that he had ever made for all the wins throughout his career, where ever he went.

They were hanging up on different clothes lines that were sorted into Wrestling Associations that he had wrestled in over the course of his career, and there at the back was his XWF Career Clothes Line.

MARIA: "Wow how stunning is that?"

Maria walked up to Mastermind and put her hand on his shoulder.

"That's every t-shirt I had ever made."

MAC: "Granddad made his own."

SUSAN: "It started out as a hobby for him, then it became an obsession."

Mastermind started to feel real guilty. He had misjudged his father. His father hadn't abandoned him, it was just that his own pride got in the way. His anger got in the way, and it was clear that his own father was trying to reach out to him.

MARIA: "Are you okay babe?"

Mastermind was still on his knees.

"All this means something. All of this means he didn't give up on me. But I gave up on him."

SUSAN: "You were a 14 year old boy who was trying to come to grips with the death of your mother. You acted out the only way you knew how, and that was being angry at your father who in your mind he couldn't even protect your own mother from dying. And from there it all spiraled out of control, and one thing led to another, you just didn't know how to pull back from the mark that you overstepped."

Mastermind looked up at Susan.

"Let me guess what your job is? A psychologist?"

Susan smiled.

"SUSAN: "You've been around enough of them have you to know a psychologist when you see one?"

"This sport can do funny things to your head at times."

Mastermind stands up.

"I think I know what I have to do now."

TO BE CONTINUED

The camera fades in to the Private jet of Mastermind as he heads from New Zealand to Canada where Monday Night Madness is being held.

"Tommy Gunn, the fact that you were able to find a random stranger on the street who was wearing an apron with 'Mastermind is a doucebag' on it just shows me how great you are on finding needles in a haystack. Wow good for you, very well done with that find. I'll give you credit where credit is due. It must be one of so many enemies that I have made over the years. Something that you found that wasn't your own doing. Yea yea well done."

Mastermind smirks and sits forward.

"Tomboy, you were talking about Sarah Palin, and you asked me if I heard of her, and then though oh wait he's from New Zealand no way we would have heard of her. I'd just like to say, I take my World History and World Current Events serious. I study what's going on in the world thank you very much. She was the running partner for John McCain a few years back. The fact that McCain chose her was an eye opener in itself. But she fought against criticism and I liked her for what she did. She blew a lot of people away. She tried hard but because you yanks are against a Woman being in power she never stood a chance.

"The fact that you gave the First African American nod to run the country just shows how behind the times you guys are. But if it was a woman, she would never get a look in.

"I can tell you New Zealand has had two women Prime Ministers. That's right for those who didn't know it, we had Jenny Shipley and Helen Clarke. Ms Clarke has since gone on to grace the halls of the United Nations/

"And just in case you aren't interested, I will just put this out there. New Zealand was the first country in the World to let Women vote. That was way back in 1893. Yet it only took to early 2000's for you guys to elect an African American President. How backwards are you guys?"

Mastermind grabs a bottle of nice cold ICE Beer, opens it, and drinks it.

"Now Tomyboy you say I need to use fist more than I need to use my mind. I do use my fists Tomboy, I do. I let my fists do the talking. That's how I wrestle. But before hand I like to get into people's head. I've done that successfully, and I'm doing that with you right now, because you're talking about fists and minds. Subconsciously I planted that seed, and you took it hook line and sinker, and you never saw it coming.

"Come on for some one who is a straight shooter, you're not the brightest tool in the shed so to speak. I've gotten inside your head, and you don't even know it. It's just too easy."

Mastermind takes another swig from the beer and smiles some more.

"I didn't need your help to beat Peter Gilmour, I could have beaten him without you there. You always stick your nose in to Peter's matches and you take the credit for his losses, but you just don't realize it do you Tomboy? You don't help his opponents, you just help Peter to lose. Sometimes it's obvious people know that you are going to turn up, and wait for you to do the easy work, before taking over and finishing the job. You just get in the way, like you have been your whole life.

"Your even in the way of The Heyman Alliance. You don't think you are, but Paul just doesn't know what to do with you. He feels guilty that he has to use you. On second hand he doesn't feel guilty for anything he does. He knows he uses you. Uses you to a tea. And you don't see it. Just like the good old American Army used you. They used you to a tea. Until they couldn't use you any longer. You didn't leave on your own accord. You thought you did, but when it came down to it, they spat you out.

"Just like Heyman is going to spit you out. Don't you realize he's been recruiting like mad. If you hadn't seen that then you are living under a rock. You do your job and you get used. Now Heyman's a crazy business man, he knows when the time for you is about to expire, so he resets his little Alliance. If I were you I'd get out now Tomboy before you are spat out again. I feel sorry for you getting spat out all the time. Wait, No I don't. It's hilarious.

"You should take my approach. Trust no one. Hey lookie here, I'm giving you advice. Go figure."

Mastermind smiles and takes another swig.

"Thank you for pointing out your 7-1 record. Even though I already knew what it was. But I wanted you to waste some time on it. See I did it again, got inside your head, and planted the seed that I wanted to know what your record was, and you just blurted it out. You fell for it again hook line and sinker. If this was a fishing competition I'd be winning right now.

"You know what you are Tomboy. You're the bait that sits on my fishing rod. You get caught out by the fishes, and I reel them in. You've been bait all your life, and you don't know it. Just like it seems that you don't know a lot of things these days.

"I've had enough of playing with my bait for one day. I'll wait until I get to Canada to go fishing again."

Mastermind starts laughing and sits back drinking the rest of his beer before the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub