Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Just a Look at the New XWF Superstar Swift Ion
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-28-2013, 04:13 PM

*The camera sees the newly acquainted superstar Swift Ion texting on his phone, while the XWF Universe cheers for him. He sees the camera and starts talking*

Swift Ion: "I like it here. I think I need a title shot here. I know I haven't been here long. XWF Universe. Picture me as the 24/7 Champion, European Champion, or even the World Champion. I think I can do it. Actually, I know I can do it."

*Swift Ion starts walking away and stops at a Vending Machine*

Swift Ion: "You see, I came here to do 3 things.*

*Swift Ion pushes the button on the Vending Machine and grabs his Soda, then opens it*

Swift Ion: "First, I'm here to win any match and any championship. Second of all, I'm here to entertain you XWF fans. Last, I'm here to do things you have never seen before. XWF is the place dreams come true or dreams get crushed. So get ready XWF Universe. Tomorrow on Monday Madness, its the beginning of the Ion Era. Have fun with the Pay-Per-View."

*Swift Ion starts walking down the hallway, leaving the cameras sight*

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post