Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Revenge Is Sweet
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-16-2015, 09:29 PM

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS
WELLS FARGO CENTER
PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA
MONDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2015

DURING THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH BETWEEN MASTERMIND, C C HOLLYWOOD, AND PEST

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH Said:Pest reaches out as far as he can and only his middle finger tip grazes the bottom rope. Pest bends his arm, looking as if he's going to tap out, but lunges his arm at the last second, gripping the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break and starts to gibe Mastermind the five count.

Mastermind lets go, but drags Pest back to the center of the ring and locks in a brutally painful STF!

JOEY STYLES: “Your Mind Submits To Me! It's locked in and Pest has nowhere to go!”

Pest writhes in pain.

”World Ablaze” by Killswitch Engage plays.

JOEY STYLES: “That's Tommy Gunn! What the hell business does he have out here!?”

Tommy Gunn emerges from backstage with a saw horse and a long case. He sets the saw horse on the stage facing the ring then leans down to open the case.

JOEY STYLES: “It's a sniper rifle!”

Gunn takes him time attaching the scope to the rifle and making sure cartridges are present. He rests the barrell of the rifle against the saw horse and points it toward the ring. He stares through the scope...

JOEY STYLES: “He's gonna...”

POP!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh My GOD! Gunn just took out Mastermind!”

Mastermind slumps to his side in the ring. Thankfully the rifle is equipped with rubber bullets, allowing those inflicted, to continue living, albeit unconsciously for the time being. Gunn continues to stare toward the ring through the scope.

I remember thinking at that time, that I had Pest in a world of hurt, I had the Your Mind Submits To Me move all locked in, and Pest was fighting against the pain. Hollywood had been taken out, and all I had to do was kept the move locked in, and wait. Then all of a sudden I heard a commotion and then a shot ringing out, and then I felt pain, hot seething pain, enter my body, and from there that was it for me.

I let go of Pest, I collapse to the ground, put my hand across where I thought the pain was, looked at my hand and saw blood. I remembered looking down towards the entrance. And there he was, the guilty culprit. Tommy Gunn. I then blacked out. I learned later that he had shot me. How dare he shoot me.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
VERIZON CENTER
WASHINGTON D.C.
WEDNESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2015

AT THE START OF THE THUNDERDOME MATCH BETWEEN PETER GILMOUR AND MASTERMIND

THUNDERDOME MATCH: PART #1 Said:King of Kings plays over the sound system and Ozymandias walks out from the back but stops at the top of the stage. He brings the microphone to his lips to address the massses.

"Ref, hey ref, how about you climb on out of there and come up here, you can take this match off."

The ref looks around the arena and then at both competitors not sure what to do.

"Seriously, you're not in trouble or anything like that, I'm just giving you the match off."

The ref things about it for another minute and then does as he is told, he climbs down out of the cage, up the ramp and to the back.

"Now because this is an officially sanctioned XWF match it needs a referee and based on recent events and at the suggestion of a friend of mine it seems only fitting that the special guest referee for this next match be none other than....TOMMY GUNNNNNNN!!!"

Both Peter GIlmour and Mastermind look on angrily as Tommy Gunn wearing an official XWF referee's shirt walks out from the back to a chorus of boos. Gilmour starts stomping around the ring like someone killed his favorite Maria Brink while Mastermind remains stoic, refusing to take his eyes off his opponent.

I remember thinking to myself when I saw Tommy Gunn walk out from the back, 'fuck' why does he have to put his nose where it doesn't belong? This is between myself and Peter not that bastard. I also remember telling myself to calm the heck down, and not play into his hands. He'll get his sooner or later, and just focus on Peter.

THUNDERDOME MATCH: PART #2 Said:Glimour is busted wide open! Blood is running down from the top of his forehead, and is slowly covering the rest of his face, Mastermind looked ready for it… he’s sizing Glimour up. He steps back away from him, then charges straight ahead! He’s going for another flying clothesline…

THUMP!!!!

Holy shit!!! Tommy Gunn just destroyed Mastermind with the Head Shot(Superman Punch).

All I remember seeing is Peter Gilmour in trouble, I was ready to do another flying clothes line, and was going for it, when all of a sudden I saw a huge fist coming towards me, and as I hit the deck, I remember thinking, that was fucking Tommy Gunn finally interfering, and I also said to myself. Don't what ever you do retaliate, as once again you'll get a chance for revenge.

THUNDERDOME MATCH: PART #3 Said:Gunn is too busy reading Handguns Magazine! He's not even paying attention! Gilmour realises and is livid as he climbs to his feet, screaming at Gunn who does not respond. Peter walks over to the corner and slaps the magazine out of Gunn's hand, asking him what the fuck his problem is. Gunn just smirks as he stands to his feet, engaging in a stare down, face to face with Peter Gilmour. But it's Mastermind! He has gotten to his feet and crept up behind Peter.. MIND SLEEPER! He's got it locked in! But no, Gilmour wriggles free and shoves Mastermind all the way across the ring!

Gilmour goes to follow up with a clothesline, but Mastermind slides towards him causing Peter to jump over the top. Peter spins around, BAM! OH MY GOD! HEAD SHOT (Superman Punch) by Tommy Gunn! He leapt clear over Mastermind and almost broke Peter's jaw, and Gilmour is out cold! Tommy spits on the lifeless body of Peter Gilmour as Mastermind just stares at him, blood pouring down his face, in complete shock. After a brief moment, Mastermind shrugs, and lays on top of Gilmour, hooking the leg. Gunn drops to the mat.

One..

Two..

THREE!

And with a quick count from Tommy Gunn, this one is over!

All I can remember is Peter Gilmour on me, and no three count, I thought I was done like a chicken roast. I remember Gilmour getting off of me, and walking over to Gunn. I look up and see Gilmour yelling at Gunn, I thought okay, this is my chance now, and so I got up, and started walking ever so silently up behind Peter, and then took my chance and placed him in my Mind Sleeper.

Or so I thought I had him, before he got free and managed to throw me across the Thunderdome structure. I remember I had to react quickly because Peter was coming up at me, so I decided to use the sliding action, forcing him to jump over me. Then I saw Gunn coming towards me, and I thought 'Fuck not again', but this time he jumped over me as well.

I remember getting to my feet and turning around and saw Peter down for the count, and Gunn hovering over him, smirking. With blood pouring down my face, I looked at Gunn. He looked back at me, spat some blood on Peter. I continued looking at him, as I walked up to Peter.

I remember looking down at Peter, and then looking back up and thinking to myself 'Just you wait, your time is coming, I'll play your game for now.' So I shrugged my shoulders, and dropped on top of Peter and made the pin. Gunn gave the quick three count and the match was over.

By the time I got back to my feet, Gunn was gone. He was out of the Thunderdome like a shot.

"Your time of avoiding me Tommy Gunn is coming to an end.

"Next Monday Night, you and I face off.

"You best be ready. Because Months of frustration with you, is about to be let loose on you.

"Enjoy your Bar Room Brawl on Wednesday. I'll be watching with interest.

"So Soldier Man, what you gonna do when the Master of Minds gets his hands on you?"

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub