Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Insert Coin to Shut the Fuck Up (Part 1)
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-14-2015, 01:06 AM

We fade in on a busy Friday night at a Dave and Buster's in Los Angeles, California. Kids, teens, and adults are walking and running about looking for games to play, tickets to win, food to eat, and prizes to spend their well deserved tickets on. People are talking among themselves, their friends, and to no one in particular as they progress through the games. Light guns are being shot at zombies, people are dancing on pads, claws are grabbing and dropping toys because they are poorly screwed in, etc.. They're generally just having a good time. In addition to all these games, there's also a bar where drinks and food are served in order to keep the fun going for many an hour to come as long as they have money. If they don't, well then the fun has come to an end and they have to leave the establishment.

Two new patrons have stepped inside and only one of them has a play card. Johnathan Heartsford looks around in amazement while Vinnie looks at everyone around him with a smug look on his face, seeing all the dorky people walk around playing video games on a seemingly daily basis somehow reaffirms that he is better than most people in the world. Looking back at the knight, he can feel better about himself knowing that he is also a part of this social class.

"It's been a while since I've been in an arcade. Last time I went to one, I was babysitting some brat at Chuck E. Cheese."

"Last time I was at one I was dropping off some chick I banged so she could get into the mouse costume for her shift. I didn't even know this kind of shit still existed, dude. Do they at least have Galaga?"

"Probably somewhere off in the far corners of the building. They want to showcase the more modern and colorful new games, like Time Crisis and DDR over there."

"DD what? Dude, why are we even here? We have a fucking match to prepare for and there's nothing here that's going to get us ready for it, other than maybe that WWF Royal Rumble game from the 80s. In the meantime, this place's poor ventilation is making my wig all frizzy. This is the last time I let you pick the meeting place. Buy me a Long Island when you find the bar."

"You really think Fern's doing anything of the sort either? For all I know, he's probably too busy fucking things up in his own corporation to notice that Heyman doesn't really like his arrogant attitude and he's hanging with wrestlers so out of experience, they might as well be living in the retirement home or with DDP. The bar's in the back. I'll just walk over there and grab us a couple of drinks while you live in the 80's."

Johnathan starts to walk over to the bar only for him to pull a 180 on his feet and walk back to Lane.

"I'm pretty sure the employees won't let us bring drinks like those into the arcade, so we'll have to drink there."

"The kid's probably trying to will a pube out of his nut skin or something, or rubbing Vaseline on his two-pack abs. Honestly, I haven't seen a rookie so full of himself since I tapped you out. You remember that dude? Man those were good times."

Loverboy pulls a flask out of his denim jacket's inside pocket and unscrews the cap, taking a swig and offering it to Johnathan.

"Hah. Funny. The only difference is that the kid has no idea what he signed up for. I knew what I was getting into with you, a hard-fought match where you and I would give the audience a show. Him? He thinks success is handed to him now that he's with a recognizable name. It doesn't help that he thinks that spouting shit I already know somehow makes me feel bad."

Johnathan grabs the flask and takes a quick sip, smacks his lips, and looks back at Lane with an arched eyebrow.

"What's in this flask, anyways?"

"Black Label Jack. It'll put hair on your chest, kid. Don't bogart it, now."

Grabbing the flask back, Loverboy takes a deep pull before swirling the top back on and sneaking it back into his jacket. Turning, he sees to young kids staring at him in disapproval.

"What? How do you think you two rugrats were conceived? Beat it."

The kids scramble, and Loverboy turns back to Heartsford with a smirk.

"Sounds like you've been paying attention after all, dude. Austin is just some punk millennial with no one to keep him in check. Something that's going to change on Monday."

Johnathan chuckles.

"Knowing the Heyman Alliance, they'd probably have some sort of trap set up for us. Especially now since Swann played turncoat and is sucking Heyman's chubby chub. Bastard."

Johnathan takes a look around the building, trying to find some good games to play. He catches sight of the newest Mario Kart Arcade cabinet off to his right along with some Terminator and Alien shooting games. There's also some Skee Ball off to his left with other sports themed games and some rhythm games, like Guitar Hero Arcade, Dance Dance Revolution, Pump it Up, and Drummania.

"Well, while we're here, we might as well play some games to pass the time. Where should we go first?"

"Depends, man. What do you feel like losing at first? Back in Middle School, I was the shit at skee ball. I impressed the training bra right off of one of the Asian girls in my math class. Needless to say, I didn't have to do my homework after that. Hey, that game has a guitar!"

Loverboy points to the contraption with a wide eyed stare. Johnathan's eyes follow his finger until he manages to find what Vinnie is talking about.

"Oh, Guitar Hero? You wouldn't like that, it doesn't really simulate the same experience as playing a real guitar. But, if you insist."

Johnathan hands Vinnie a second game card.

"100 credits. Don't spend them all at once, alright? If you need me, I'll be playing some Drummania. After that, we'll see how much of your skee ball skills you managed to retain all those years ago, cool?"

"Thanks dude! Don't worry, man, as soon as I get my initials in the top score list I'll meet you over there and embarrass you in front of all these nerds. Later!"

Loverboy scampers off toward the Guitar Hero game, leaving Johnathan shaking his head.

"Might as well follow him. I got nothing better to do and the Drummania cabinet is close to that machine anyways."

Johnathan strolls after Vinnie, who is nearly at the machine. The scene fades to something different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Austin, here I am. It took me a few days to get what I had to out of the way before I could spank your impatient ass, but I'm finally here. You can stop crying about how I'm never around to treat you like the baby you are. Sit down, boy-o, Uncle Heartsford is here to give you what you want. You said some 'harsh' words about me while I was resting and trying to keep myself in line, so let's waste no time and see just what you had to say."

Austin Fernando Said:"Since Knight is inarguably the most pathetic man in the entire X-Treme Wrestling Federation."

"Even in context, that's a flat out lie. He's trying to say that I'm somehow more pathetic than Tush, Calypso, and Darren Dangerous combined, which, again, is complete bullshit. Tush ended up dying in the ring, God rest his soul, after an incident with Cain. I can't feel sorry for the gut because he was handicapped to his wheelchair and decided to wrestle anyways. He knew what he signed up for, so it shouldn't be surprising to find out that this slack-jawed dead man would meet his fate like that. Calypso has only fought in one match and decided to call it quits afterwards. To give him credit, he didn't know that Ghost Tank would end up becoming this useless piece of shit he has become today, so I'll end up giving him a pass. But I'm more pathetic than Darren Dangerous? The man who tried to get under his opponent's skin by fucking all their mothers that weren't actors at all? I don't know how you managed to come to that conclusion, but I'm not sticking with it.

"So far, Austin has lied about me in order to make himself look like he's the best in the world. Maybe in Australia, but not over here in the states. Keep trying, though. Sooner or later you might become the next Eddie Guerrero. What's next?"

Lying Scumbag Said:“You see Knight, everything you’ve done up until this point is pure failure, you’ve never once done anything impressive in that ring, you couldn’t defend your title against Gator, you couldn’t earn your title back against Gator, you failed to step up to the plate, just as you always have."

"Funny story about that Gator thing, by the way. Me and him have squared off four times now, and he only managed to pin me once, and even then, the man had to have help from his friend. You remember the fatal four and five matches, right? Gator tossed me aside both times because he wanted to take the easy way out. I'm not better than him or you, either, I probably would've done the same thing. He had time to spare in both of those matches, too, so don't give me some bullshit about how he didn't have enough time to do it. And when we finally had the chance to square off one on one in the gauntlet, you decided to waste our time by giving him a bean he didn't even need. Vigilante justice? I wouldn't say that, it doesn't suit your personality at all. How about, 'Rogue Nuisance?' I think that suits you. You hardly ended up contributing anything in that match other than making the match end in a draw.

"Now what about when we fought again? What about when you ended up creating the fourth match in the series that you backed out of because you didn't want your pale white ass kicked by both of us in one night? Hang on, you responded to that, so I'll play the clip now."

Heymans #5 Bitch Said:"I was, and still am, to be quite frank, more interested in the X-Treme Championship."

"You gave up your only shot at glory for a belt that you'll never win because the Doc has proven time and time again that the Heyman Alliance is nothing but enhancement talent. Good job. Remind me to give you a Nilla Wafer when we square off in the ring, because that's the only thing that's equal to you in terms of dullness and blandness.

"He should already know what ended up happening at Warfare. He has a fucking television, he doesn't need to be reminded about it again. Let's just see what he ended up saying next so I can get through this quicker."

Australias #1 Crybaby Said:“You see, Knight. You’re just plain fucking horrible,"

"Hey look, more statements that simply aren't true. It's just like him saying that he's the spider queen of the Heyman Alliance. Well, he got it half right, he is a queen. He definitely isn't a spider, more like a fly if I'm honest. Speaking of which, You might want to rethink the hierarchy of the Heyman Alliance, because, as far as I'm concerned, you're nothing more than a lowly pawn to Heyman's King. Maybe, if you work hard enough, you won't change positions because you're nothing more than a minion in Heyman's game. You think you have something in your control, but you really don't."

"By the way, how is the whore of the group doing anyways? She still having her mouth sewn up after getting it punched in? I don't see how else she can remain this quiet unless she hates you just as much as everyone else in the world. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I'd keep my mouth shut if he was my partner too."

He laughs mockingly.

"I shouldn't laugh. The kid was the star of the month, after all. Let's see his proud, confident picture that's displayed on the website."

[Image: qXn6nbF.jpg]

"Wait a minute, that's it? That's the picture you went with?"

The knight suddenly bursts into hysterics, no longer able to take anything Austin says in a serious light.

"Oh fu-" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Oh shit!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Your image is-" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Your image is ruined!"

The knight seems to be stuck in a laughing fit and can't get out of it. Footage suddenly cuts away to something completely different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES; PLEASE STAND BY.

[Image: placentateddy.jpg]

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post