Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dearest Caroline and Mister Heyman
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2015, 06:07 PM

"At the Christmas Shove-It, you managed to win against me. I would like for us to have two matches, one night. Each counted as a separate match. The first match would be an Iron Person match. Most falls or submissions, in thirty minutes, instead of sixty, and then it ends with an I Quit match. However, I wish to up the stakes.

If I lose or you do, the loser receives a one month suspension after February and the Monday Night Madness, with dollar signs for esses, ends. How does that sound, Caroline?

If she accepts, Mister Heyman, how does this sound to you?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-11-2015, 06:15 PM

What makes you think your worthy of even speaking to my dear queen, Ghost Tank?

I believe you've forgotten your place here in the XWF, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2015, 06:29 PM

"Dear Doctor, if I wanted to be talked down to by someone so fearful of never again owning a briefcase or a belt ever again, then I'd ask Peter Gilmour for that displeasure.

While I wish nothing more than to own that title, at least once, I am not as foolish as those who still go after it. Before you owned that title, you became King. It is because of these reasons that I do not come after you. Like Mister Evertrust before you, you have earned a great deal of my respect, which is why I do not come after that title in any way. I lay in wait, and will try my hand when and if another owner of the title comes along.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I await Caroline's answer."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-11-2015, 06:46 PM

(02-11-2015, 06:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "At the Christmas Shove-It, you managed to win against me. I would like for us to have two matches, one night. Each counted as a separate match. The first match would be an Iron Person match. Most falls or submissions, in thirty minutes, instead of sixty, and then it ends with an I Quit match. However, I wish to up the stakes.

If I lose or you do, the loser receives a one month suspension after February and the Monday Night Madness, with dollar signs for esses, ends. How does that sound, Caroline?

"Fool me once? You failed to do so. Fool me twice? Not in a million years. Are you really sure that you want to go at this again? You are playing with knives, Ghost Tank. You are bound to cut yourself.

However, if you really do want to get your ass handed to you once more, then I shall accept your proposition."

[Image: N1TmzMp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-11-2015, 07:36 PM

(02-11-2015, 06:29 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Dear Doctor, if I wanted to be talked down to by someone so fearful of never again owning a briefcase or a belt ever again, then I'd ask Peter Gilmour for that displeasure.

While I wish nothing more than to own that title, at least once, I am not as foolish as those who still go after it. Before you owned that title, you became King. It is because of these reasons that I do not come after you. Like Mister Evertrust before you, you have earned a great deal of my respect, which is why I do not come after that title in any way. I lay in wait, and will try my hand when and if another owner of the title comes along.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I await Caroline's answer."

Well, there. Are you happy, Ghost Tank? The Queen has accepted your challenge. Good for you, friend. I'm sure that the entire XWF finds comfort in the fact that a monster quite like yourself seeks redemption in such a small, young lady like Miss Burchill.

As for fear?

Are you referring to my continued reign as the X-Treme Champion? Are you referring to the fact that I do not ever plan on giving this title up?

All for fear of never gaining another title?

You're more foolish than you've led us all to believe you are, Ghost Tank.

I am King.

I say as I please. I do as I please. And I most certainly win as I please. The respect that you have for Evertrust and myself is nothing more than fear, my friend. You fear us. Instead of admitting your fear, which no monster would ever do, you claim that you have endless respect for the both of us.

A great deal of your respect.

And this is why you've never attempted to come after my X-Treme Title?

You're about as bad as a liar as Mister Top Gun. You've attempted to sneak in and steal my title from under my nose several times.

So as you're standing around waiting for me to either lose or give up this title...

Just think about that special day....

The day that Ghost Tank becomes the XWF X-Treme Champion!!

What a day it shall be.

It will be the same day that the Doctor begins his second reign as X-Treme Champion. Enjoy your time with Miss Burchill, Mister Ghost Tank. I'll be watching very closely.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-11-2015, 08:12 PM

(02-11-2015, 07:36 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You're about as bad as a liar as Mister Top Gun.

"Hey, Doc?"

"Fuck off, and leave me out of this."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-12-2015, 03:33 AM

I do not recall asking for your opinion, Mister Maverick. So, instead of butting-in, how about butting-out of the conversation I'm trying to have with Ghost Tank and Miss Caroline.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2015, 12:38 PM

(02-11-2015, 06:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "At the Christmas Shove-It, you managed to win against me. I would like for us to have two matches, one night. Each counted as a separate match. The first match would be an Iron Person match. Most falls or submissions, in thirty minutes, instead of sixty, and then it ends with an I Quit match. However, I wish to up the stakes.

(02-11-2015, 06:46 PM)Caroline OHara Burchill Said: "Fool me once? You failed to do so. Fool me twice? Not in a million years. Are you really sure that you want to go at this again? You are playing with knives, Ghost Tank. You are bound to cut yourself.

However, if you really do want to get your ass handed to you once more, then I shall accept your proposition."

The Madness Series ends when I say it does. You're literally challenging for a match likely, at least two months in advance. One of you email me with a reminder when time draws nearer and we'll get this match set up.

doggerel.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-14-2015, 01:10 PM

(02-12-2015, 03:33 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I do not recall asking for your opinion, Mister Maverick. So, instead of butting-in, how about butting-out of the conversation I'm trying to have with Ghost Tank and Miss Caroline.

"Well, no one asked you to butt in here either, Louis, yet here you are. So how about you see your way out of this conversing with Heyman, Tank, and Caroline?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-14-2015, 04:25 PM

(02-14-2015, 01:10 PM)Maverick Said:
(02-12-2015, 03:33 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I do not recall asking for your opinion, Mister Maverick. So, instead of butting-in, how about butting-out of the conversation I'm trying to have with Ghost Tank and Miss Caroline.

"Well, no one asked you to butt in here either, Louis, yet here you are. So how about you see your way out of this conversing with Heyman, Tank, and Caroline?"

Sorry to butt in Doc, Caroline and Doc. This is directed solely at Maverick.

Hey Mav, instead of butting in with everyone why don't you concentrate on one person. ME.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub